Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Italians are lazy piece of sh!t. If the lotion was found in my country people would literaly terorize and harass the company and its employees that some news or leak would come out on 100%. Only thing those idiots can do is shout how angry they are, but aint doing anything.

How about a trigger warning the next time you let loose all those macroagressions so I can go to my safe space first?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's time to see what they got lock and loaded inside those four walls. It worked on AA and AT and now it's time to see what it does for Androgenetic Alopecia.
(inb4 ''they got nothing'' ''it doesn't do sh*t cuz it snake oil'' ''shave it and be confident bro''

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
It's time to see what they got lock and loaded inside those four walls. It worked on AA and AT and now it's time to see what it does for Androgenetic Alopecia.
(inb4 ''they got nothing'' ''it doesn't do sh*t cuz it snake oil'' ''shave it and be confident bro''

So what’s the plan, Stan? Are you going to be the one doing the unveiling? Let me know, I’ll mark it on my Hello Kitty calendar.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what’s the plan, Stan? Are you going to be the one doing the unveiling? Let me know, I’ll mark it on my Hello Kitty calendar.
Yep. Got Squadron 4 together and we're on standby, sending them out to Cagliari ASAP to surround Fidia HQ. This might be the last time we'll talk, Frank. Stay strong.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
67c.gif

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news everyone Fidia finally released a statement. Yup they said they're taking all of us out for dinner, because they want to at least wine and dine us before they fully decide to f*** us.

Last edited:

beps63

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pubmed:
J Dermatolog Treat. 2017 Jun 29:1-3. doi: 10.1080/09546634.2017.1341610. [Epub ahead of print]
A preliminary study on topical cetirizine in the therapeutic management of androgenetic alopecia.
Rossi A1, Campo D2, Fortuna MC1, Garelli V1, Pranteda G1, De Vita G3, Sorriso-Valvo L3, Di Nunno D1, Carlesimo M1.
Author information
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is a common form of scalp hair loss that affects up to 50% of males between 18 and 40 years old. Several molecules are commonly used for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia, acting on different steps of its pathogenesis (Minoxidil, Finasteride, Serenoa repens) and show some side effects. In literature, on the basis of hypertrichosis observed in patients treated with analogues of prostaglandin PGF2a, it was supposed that prostaglandins would have an important role in the hair growth: PGE and PGF2a play a positive role, while PGD2 a negative one.
OBJECTIVE:
We carried out a pilot study to evaluate the efficacy of topical cetirizine versus placebo in patients with Androgenetic Alopecia.
PATIENTS AND METHODS:
A sample of 85 patients was recruited, of which 67 were used to assess the effectiveness of the treatment with topical cetirizine, while 18 were control patients.
RESULTS:
We found that the main effect of cetirizine was an increase in total hair density, terminal hair density and diameter variation from T0 to T1, while the vellus hair density shows an evident decrease. The use of a molecule as cetirizine, with no notable side effects, makes possible a good compliance by patients.
CONCLUSION:
Our results have shown that topical cetirizine 1% is responsible for a significant improvement of the initial framework of Androgenetic Alopecia.
KEYWORDS:
Androgenetic alopecia; PGD2; PGE2; cetirizine; prostaglandin

Mechanism of action of herbs and their active constituents used in hair loss treatment.
Herman A1, Herman AP2.
Author information
Abstract
This article discusses the mechanisms via topically applied products containing herbs and their active constituents affect the hair growth process. It was reported that the mechanisms involving (1) insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), (2) vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), (3) epidermal growth factor (EGF), (4) fibroblast growth factor 2 (FGF-2), (5) endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS), (6) Wnt/β-catenin signalling pathway, (7) prostaglandin E (PGE), (8) prostaglandin F (PGF) stimulate hair growth, whereas the mechanisms engaging (1) 5α-reductase and dihydrotestosterone (DHT), (2) transforming growth factor beta (TGF-β), (3) fibroblast growth factor 5 (FGF-5), (4) prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) inhibit hair growth. The knowledge summarized in the paper may be an inspiration to create new preparations for the treatment of hair loss.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What can this possibly mean?
The research he linked is Italian.
Is he citing it as a basis that PGE2 works or this means a new formula with citrizine? It may take ages if that is the case.

HE'S BACK!!!!

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What can this possibly mean?
The research he linked is Italian.
Is he citing it as a basis that PGE2 works or this means a new formula with citrizine? It may take ages if that is the case.

HE'S BACK!!!!

Whats bep's relation to the lotion again ??

Dude pretty sure that study has been linked before multiple times when talking about cetirizine so its nothing new. Fairly sure the verdict was that it inhibits both PGD2 and PGE2 so not ideal..

Reactions: br1

beps63

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trial stab

Dude pretty sure that study has been linked before multiple times when talking about cetirizine so its nothing new. Fairly sure the verdict was that it inhibits both PGD2 and PGE2 so not ideal..
ility

The stability trial is at the final stages.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pubmed:
J Dermatolog Treat. 2017 Jun 29:1-3. doi: 10.1080/09546634.2017.1341610. [Epub ahead of print]
A preliminary study on topical cetirizine in the therapeutic management of androgenetic alopecia.
Rossi A1, Campo D2, Fortuna MC1, Garelli V1, Pranteda G1, De Vita G3, Sorriso-Valvo L3, Di Nunno D1, Carlesimo M1...
you deceived us? You did not use Brotzu lotion? or lotion does not work? What's with Fidia? why did you put this text here? What is the meaning of life?