Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be exactly a year since the last word from Fidia. Anybody doing anything crazy tomorrow if they don't hear anything? wh*** house? Bunch of cocaine and horse tranquilizers? Building sandcastles?
I will write to every employee of fidia on linkedin and will send them pictures of my butthole and my head with text: Why the first one more hairy? Do something! Help meeee

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve never hated anyone as much as I’ve hated you. I pride myself in my exceptional ability to trollololol, but you make me absurdly violent with the mere reminder of your existence.
No? better get a life. Dude, I am sorry that the truth put you that bad, really sorry. If you can't see that this is a snake oil, simple read all the archive on the net since 1997 till now about this spouse magical solution with no scientific evidence, that, of course, they were always on some super secret "clinical trials "

Reactions: br1

Pnl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont you guys think that if fidia managed to create a lotion that can reverse/stop hairloss, they would already announc it in the media to create a hype?
Sorry for bad english

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
No? better get a life. Dude, I am sorry that the truth put you that bad, really sorry. If you can't see that this is a snake oil, simple read all the archive on the net since 1997 till now about this spouse magical solution with no scientific evidence, that, of course, they were always on some super secret "clinical trials "

How about you stay out of it, dude? And I’m not your dude, guy. Me and @Goodsend have a historically relevant aquaintenceship that you don’t know sh*t about, so how’s about kindly f*****g off? Also, if you were worth your weight in salt, you’d of read my opinions on the thing before making dumbass comments. (Love you <3)

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about you stay out of it, dude? And I’m not your dude, guy. Me and @Goodsend have a historically relevant aquaintenceship that you don’t know sh*t about, so how’s about kindly f*****g off? Also, if you were worth your weight in salt, you’d of read my opinions on the thing before making dumbass comments. (Love you <3)

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I expect the announcement really really soon
I can smell 2016
Dont you guys think that if fidia managed to create a lotion that can reverse/stop hairloss, they would already announc it in the media to create a hype?
Sorry for bad english
They might have managed to create it, but at the same time got other problems like lotion being "unstable" so they are trying to solve it now. There is no point to create a hype just for hype. But I'm a bit sceptical now about this whole situation with Fidia, brotzu etc.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, relax a little. Stress is not good for hair man. Just take it easy. Yes, Brotzu will save us all, in Brotzu we trust. It is so super, that even the results of phase 1 are super secret.

Man, Brotzu will save us, that and Scientology . Why do you think Tom cruise have that amazin hair ? Yep Brotzu