Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont you guys think that if fidia managed to create a lotion that can reverse/stop hairloss, they would already announc it in the media to create a hype?
Sorry for bad english

No, drug companies don't do that in the event something falls through and it doesn't come to fruition and they look like complete assholes to their shareholders.

At the end of the day people, is a world renowned vascular surgeon going to risk his reputation by making up a load of bullshit about a developing product that doesn't exist / have the efficacy he claims - No. And, is Fidia going to put on their website the development of a product that is a 'scam' and ultimately risking their reputation and any future external investment - No.

It obviously exists, its just illusive as f***.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
No, drug companies don't do that in the event something falls through and it doesn't come to fruition and they look like complete assholes to their shareholders.

At the end of the day people, is a world renowned vascular surgeon going to risk his reputation by making up a load of bullshit about a developing product that doesn't exist / have the efficacy he claims - No. And, is Fidia going to put on their website the development of a product that is a 'scam' and ultimately risking their reputation and any future external investment - No.

It obviously exists, its just illusive as f***.

The whole ‘reputation’ argument is frivolous. Brotzu lost his right to claim anything after signing the papers with Fidia. In business everything is tentative.

Last edited:

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, you should .

Oh, Jemmy, I do sure hope we can still be affable to one another. Sorry I failed to type you out a whole message back there; I do hope you believe me when I say it'll never happen again. I just don't want to have to consider getting online and not having anymore of your vacuous comments to look forward to. Write soon <3

Sincerely,
Dad

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, Jemmy, I do sure hope we can still be affable to one another. Sorry I failed to type you out a whole message back there; I do hope you believe me when I say it'll never happen again. I just don't want to have to consider getting online and not having anymore of your vacuous comments to look forward to. Write soon <3

Sincerely,
Dad

Dad, glad you are better, for a moment I thought you will have a heart attack, and what is worst, loose more hair.
I am Glad, even your are old, you still believe in Santa Claus and Brotzu. You still have the child fantasy on you .

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
Vb4uIzJ.png

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Post on IESON: "The same beps said a year ago that we should have insisted on getting an answer at the cost of mailing them and making phone calls. I would say that we have had too much patience with them."

The Italians are getting mad. I don't know about you guys, but if there's one thing I dream of not encountering, when I'm naked, asleep in my bed, is an angry Italian.

If I could ask one thing of an Italian speaker it would be to get a recorder, call Fidia, climb the chain of command as high as you can go, and tell whoever you're speaking to: "We finally got it in the mail today." (They ask what that is) "Deez nuts. HA!" Then hang up. I think it'd be fair retribution.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post on IESON: "The same beps said a year ago that we should have insisted on getting an answer at the cost of mailing them and making phone calls. I would say that we have had too much patience with them."

The Italians are getting mad. I don't know about you guys, but if there's one thing I dream of not encountering, when I'm naked, asleep in my bed, is an angry Italian.

If I could ask one thing of an Italian speaker it would be to get a recorder, call Fidia, climb the chain of command as high as you can go, and tell whoever you're speaking to: "We finally got it in the mail today." (They ask what that is) "Deez nuts. HA!" Then hang up. I think it'd be fair retribution.
Hahahha time to demolish fidias offices with tomatti e gorgonzola!

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Italians are lazy piece of sh!t. If the lotion was found in my country people would literaly terorize and harass the company and its employees that some news or leak would come out on 100%. Only thing those idiots can do is shout how angry they are, but aint doing anything.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italians are lazy piece of sh!t. If the lotion was found in my country people would literaly terorize and harass the company and its employees that some news or leak would come out on 100%. Only thing those idiots can do is shout how angry they are, but aint doing anything.
If only 医師 Brotzu was real!

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your country is?

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
@jamesbooker1975 disliking my posts, I see? I musta pinched a nerve in your craw yesterday with all my antics. I'm sorry to have sullied your conscience, you delicate flower, you. But tis a new day! New nerves to pinch!