Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose Beps maybe saw us getting increasingly more impatient with Fidia (just like he is) and decided to give us the info that he can/is allowed to. I don't know how long the ''final stages'' of stability tests take but if they are still testing that means this is still a few months out I suppose

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm scared that maybe the stability of the old actual lotion was too bad to be marketed, so Fidia had to change up the formula and ingredients in order to still market some lotion..

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what does that study on cetirizine mean in this thread. I really really hope it was not posted with an intention like: "hey look! This study shows a correlation with Androgenetic Alopecia and Prostaglandins and VEGF! Be ready to buy Brotzu Lotion without thinking twice when it will be available!"
I can't understand why Beps posted this, but frankly if he wanted to advertise the lotion he shouldn't have posted the useless cetirizine, but a lot of studies regarding prostaglandins which I however already posted months ago. I don't know the correlation between cetirizine and Brotzu aside from VEGF; PGF2 is also involved which is a lot different than PGE1 and DGLA. Cetirizine is preecribed topically in Minoxidil mixtures by some italian dermatologists and the users say that it does jackshit, even though reading the studies it may seem the cure.
Not to sh*t on the doctor's parade, but given the extraordinary results of WuWei on IESON, it seems more and more to me that the key in the lotion is not DGLA or his interaction with the other ingredients, but the Equol itself. Also many IESON members think this way, mainly because Equol was never tried specifically, not even with the cathionic liposomes, not even topically!
But why Beps is talking about this? Wtf is happening?

The stability trial is at the final stages.

What does this mean? Stability trials of what, Brotzu Lotion? If it is so, March release sounds nearly impossible, also since the lot of delays that we already saw from FIDIA, a f*****g slow company.
So, Italian hair loss lotion to hit the market in 2019?
Beps, do you know if FIDIA will release an official statement soon? Didn't the doctor himself already solved for FIDIA the stability problem this year?
Does this freaking lotion work on Androgenetic Alopecia or not???

Side note, the forums and FB groups regarding Brotzu lotion are repopulating, it feels good in a certain way to feel a tiny bit of the last year's big hype. :)

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what does that study on cetirizine mean in this thread. I really really hope it was not posted with an intention like: "hey look! This study shows a correlation with Androgenetic Alopecia and Prostaglandins and VEGF! Be ready to buy Brotzu Lotion without thinking twice when it will be available!"
I can't understand why Beps posted this, but frankly if he wanted to advertise the lotion he shouldn't have posted the useless cetirizine, but a lot of studies regarding prostaglandins which I however already posted months ago. I don't know the correlation between cetirizine and Brotzu aside from VEGF; PGF2 is also involved which is a lot different than PGE1 and DGLA. Cetirizine is preecribed topically in Minoxidil mixtures by some italian dermatologists and the users say that it does jackshit, even though reading the studies it may seem the cure.
Not to sh*t on the doctor's parade, but given the extraordinary results of WuWei on IESON, it seems more and more to me that the key in the lotion is not DGLA or his interaction with the other ingredients, but the Equol itself. Also many IESON members think this way, mainly because Equol was never tried specifically, not even with the cathionic liposomes, not even topically!
But why Beps is talking about this? Wtf is happening?

What does this mean? Stability trials of what, Brotzu Lotion? If it is so, March release sounds nearly impossible, also since the lot of delays that we already saw from FIDIA, a f*****g slow company.
So, Italian hair loss lotion to hit the market in 2019?
Beps, do you know if FIDIA will release an official statement soon? Didn't the doctor himself already solved for FIDIA the stability problem this year?
Does this freaking lotion work on Androgenetic Alopecia or not???

Side note, the forums and FB groups regarding Brotzu lotion are repopulating, it feels good in a certain way to feel a tiny bit of the last year's big hype. :)
I've been hearing about this WuWei doctor or whatever for a long time now, are his results still available to view ? Also i've heard that he has been using other meds too.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So fidia abandoned the brotzu lotion and changed to cetirizine ? @beps63

Over a year, are we deceived by the funny instructions that you and Fidia have carefully prepared?

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 does the lotion still contain DGLA or was it changed to cetirzine?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It now contains turkish baby dick stem cells.
Cool sounds like we are at the point of making a Cards Against Humanity expansion pack - hairloss edition, a.k.a. In Five Years' Time.

That's something.

Hey @beps63 this lotion better not just be topical citrizine. Unless you are suggesting that citrizine is added to the mixture because it can function better to address alopecia in the presence of DGLA and equol. But what about...

Withdrawal
Long-term daily usage of cetirizine may result in what resembles antihistamine dependency. No official study has been conducted to determine how long a patient may take cetirizine daily before expecting to encounter withdrawal symptoms when treatment stops. Many patients seeking help with withdrawal symptoms report having taken cetirizine for more than three years, while others report having taken it for no longer than one week.[10][11]

Insatiable, generalized itching is the most commonly-reported withdrawal side effect, though others have reported severe rebound of original, pre-treatment systems as well, including sneezing and runny nose.[12][13]

Also dude we need an update. Jesus Christ. You see the thread's title? 2018 Already.

Last edited:

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The info beps has cannot be trusted.
He told that it will be out in 2016.
He may even have dated info about trials.
I doubt he knows anything else, but centrizine looks like a disaster recipe.

Turkish foreskin lotion never contained any foreskin, so...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t I will die :-D so instead of any update to the brotzu lotion we get beps giving us known study about certizine :-D and saying stability trial is in final stages. This reached psycho autism level. So lotion probably aint that good so they added certizine? :-D And fixing stability issue for 3 years? Like for real? And final stages. FINAL STAGES! That we are listening already for two years and Fidia isnt even capable of giving us a fakin update. This smells fishy. Very fishy

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is that guy who was claiming, that in February will be update and in March release? :-D Final stages of stability trial does not sounds like the release should be any soon.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
... I've read the patent many times and I never read anything about this cetri stuff. And most importantly, the Doctor himself never talked about this.

Now I feel like if I were in one of those movies and someone is trying to give me secret information through the messages..

Guys, try to read beps message backwards :D lol

I did not understand what this study has to do with the holy brotzu lotion... Beps come on man, help us.