Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are never able to give you source. Know why? Because they have nothing.

I habe read all his interviews and everything that beps wrote. It would be very surprising if this guy had a source...

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, let's throw in some random numbers and percentages because f*** logic. Let's also keep ignoring that overexposing to estrogen causes substantial/total regrowth in the lack of androgens.

You will never have your original density from a topical.

Bro, make a lotion of only 17-Beta-Estradiol alone solved in ethanol/propilene glycol at 25% concentration, apply twice a day, and after 6 months please define how "substantial" you can call your regrowth.
Obviously, do not because of terrible sides, but there are some users even on the italiam fora, I remember, they passed directly from NW4 and up to NW2 - 1. Side effects were terrible, gyno is the least problem, for example, when messing with the most potent estrogen.

I agree with your other expectations about the Brotzu Lotion, though, just not the absolutistic parts like that...

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's assume for one moment that the Lotion does work as incredibly as the Doctor says, with 2018 having both the Brotzu Lotion as well as Shiseido releasing their treatment, I feel a massive f*****g party is due sometime in 2019!
We'll have a blast!

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu already said that the 5 year claim was a mistake in hindsight because the Brotzu lotion will obviously not regrow someone who went from Norwood 2 to 6 in two years.
I actually remember something like this as well. He is not lying. 5 year claim should be right for the average hairloss sufferer but not for special cases like very aggressive hairloss.

What I defenitely can say and remember is, that brotzu said that the effectiveness of the lotion is determined by 3 aspects (maybe more, but those are the ones that I still remember):

1. Age of the patient: It works better on young people (as almost any kind of treatment). But it also works for older people (see beps), just less effective and/or with a less success rate.

2. Time that passed since you lost your hair: The longer you lost the hair, the harder it is for you to get it back.

3. Aggressivness of your hairloss: If you lost hair faster than the usual person its also harder/less likely for you to get it back.

I think the 3rd point is where most people here would argue. But thats actually the point I remember very well because I consider my hairloss as aggressive. The 3rd point was also the only that made me worry if the lotion would even work for me. The 1st and 2cnd wouldnt be a problem.

And no. I wont look up the source for you. This thread is fucked up. This is what I remember. Believe it or not. I have no reason to lie. I wish this was wrong as well.

livinginfear93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually remember something like this as well. He is not lying. 5 year claim should be right for the average hairloss sufferer but not for special cases like very aggressive hairloss.

What I defenitely can say and remember is, that brotzu said that the effectiveness of the lotion is determined by 3 aspects (maybe more, but those are the ones that I still remember):

1. Age of the patient: It works better on young people (as almost any kind of treatment). But it also works for older people (see beps), just less effective and/or with a less success rate.

2. Time that passed since you lost your hair: The longer you lost the hair, the harder it is for you to get it back.

3. Aggressivness of your hairloss: If you lost hair faster than the usual person its also harder/less likely for you to get it back.

I think the 3rd point is where most people here would argue. But thats actually the point I remember very well because I consider my hairloss as aggressive. The 3rd point was also the only that made me worry if the lotion would even work for me. The 1st and 2cnd wouldnt be a problem.

And no. I wont look up the source for you. This thread is fucked up. This is what I remember. Believe it or not. I have no reason to lie. I wish this was wrong as well.

Would be a cure for many if it could simply maintain without sides. Still seems like we are just kinda taking this guys word that he has the hairloss cure though. Need to see pictures and results of a large study. Plenty of absolute crocs of bs have produced studies that show their products work effectively when in reality they don't work at all (laser treatments)

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's nice that you remember these things but from where? I cannot find it? Did beps tell this was it in the interview?

Where is the source. I would like to read these Information because apparently I did not read it

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

These three statements make me believe brotzu's a scam.

Reactions: br1

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These three statements make me believe brotzu's a scam.
These three statements that make a lot of sense make you think that it's a scam? 1) Everything works better on younger people, 2) Of course recently lost hair would be easier to bring back than long lost hair, 3) It makes sense that someone who went from NW1/2 to NW4/5 in 2 years would have a lot harder time reversing it rather than someone who's balding at a much slower rate. You're right it could totally be a scam, but these statements do make a lot of sense.

Willy31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think this lotion transform vellus (miniaturized hair) in terminals (thick hair)?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's nice that you remember these things but from where? I cannot find it? Did beps tell this was it in the interview?

Where is the source. I would like to read these Information because apparently I did not read it

I would love to give you the source and the answer to all of your questions, but this thread is just disgusting. It would take me ages to find it.

I dont know about you, but i was here from the very beginning, when this thread started. I barely missed anything. The only things I skipped were the science parts, cause its boring and not interesting for me. I just believe more experienced members that the science behind this is solid.

Besides that, I know everything by myself and dont have to ask for anything, which is why I dont discuss and write much anymore. Basically like 60-70% of my posts are in this thread.

I trust my memory, if you dont, thats also understandable. Either way, the patience game goes on, only time can tell.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be a cure for many if it could simply maintain without sides. Still seems like we are just kinda taking this guys word that he has the hairloss cure though. Need to see pictures and results of a large study. Plenty of absolute crocs of bs have produced studies that show their products work effectively when in reality they don't work at all (laser treatments)

You mean Brotzu? To be fair if that is what you are saying I do not think he ever said it was a 'cure'. I think it was always a new drug or treatment that helps some on the level of minoxidil and or finasteride

I question the efficiency and effectiveness--but I don't think its 'snake oil'

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to give you the source and the answer to all of your questions, but this thread is just disgusting. It would take me ages to find it.

I dont know about you, but i was here from the very beginning, when this thread started. I barely missed anything. The only things I skipped were the science parts, cause its boring and not interesting for me. I just believe more experienced members that the science behind this is solid.

Besides that, I know everything by myself and dont have to ask for anything, which is why I dont discuss and write much anymore. Basically like 60-70% of my posts are in this thread.

I trust my memory, if you dont, thats also understandable. Either way, the patience game goes on, only time can tell.

I think it was the interview that came out late last Summer--but not sure.

@That Guy had a fact thread somewhere people can go dig it up if they want to 'know for sure..its not long like this.

br1

Reaction score

"See" Beps. It's more like "hear/read" Beps. As he never proved anything. Just empty words, broken English in a hairloss forum.

And ppl take that as proof of something. .

mr_nino

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using finasteride 0.5mg and minoxidil everyday knowing it does sh*t for my hairs. I'm 25 now. Hope before i'm 30 anything better will be there for us.