Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would you suck your dogs dick to a be a fullhead again?

or better yet would you suck his dick to get your hands on this lotion tomorrow not knowing whether it would help you or not?
I would even tickle an angry aligator's balls just for some proof of existence for this elixir.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/cosmetics/cosing_en
"If, due to such ingredients, a product restores, corrects, or modifies physiological functions by exerting a pharmacological, immunological or metabolic action, the product shall be qualified as a medicinal product. However, products that, while having an effect on the human body, do not significantly affect the metabolism and thus do not strictly modify the way in which it functions, may be qualified as cosmetic products."

The qualification of a product is to be decided by the national competent authorities, under the supervision of the courts, on a case-by-case basis, taking into account all the characteristics of the product.

In addition, the use of any ingredient in cosmetic products must be supported by a safety assessment of the product."
--
I think the lotion autoqualifies as a drug even in Europe. They are doing/have done the necessary safety tests and most likely are trying to seek approval for it to be a cosmetic. This process may take time since they're done on a case-by-case basis. And it honestly might get denied cosmeticship since the lotion does have a relatively strong physiological effect on the body, even if it's deemed super safe. If it doesnt get approved as a cosmetic in Europeyou can kiss it goodbye.

And just as a throwback to old discussions, the claim to restore 5 years of loss is a nonsensical claim, so please don't give it any weight. If you go from 100 terminal hairs per square cm to 25 in a year, you're not getting that sh*t back from this lotion, no matter how good it is.

I also think that it could be difficult for slick bald areas. But it really could work wonders for diffuse thinners. The reason why I think so is the effect of finasteride on diffuse thinners. I know there are always exceptions but I have seen amazing before and after pictures of diffuse thinners who took finasteride.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was specifically referring to diffuse thinners. It is very possible to go from 100 hairs per square cm to 25 in a norwood 6 pattern (this is called diffuse thinning) in 1-2 years. All of that hair should theoretically come back if the 5 year claim was somehow magically true. But under no circumstance can this lotion bring the diffused areas back from 25 to the original 100. Not even close to 100.

I'm not saying that it won't do something much greater than minoxidil/finasteride, but a lot of Brotzu's claims are physically impossible. If you think you're going to end up looking like those Koreans with like 300 hairs per square cm, you will be disappointed. If it can bring someone with 25 back to even just 50, it will be a miracle product.

Sounds interesting but I cannot find an explanation for your opinion. You only say that "under no circumstance can this lotion bring the diffused areas back from 25 to the original 100" Could you please explain why you think so? It seems that it's just a guess but if you say "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE" then you must have an explanation for your claim.

I started thinning back in 2013 but nobody actually noticed it. I had very thick hair (Asian)... Maybe that is why the thinning process took 3 years xD. But then in 2016 this fkcking hair loss was veeeeery aggressive. Now my scalp is visible if I style my hair. It's exactly a year ago when it went aggressive. So I really do think that these hair are still there but just extremely thin. I cannot even say for sure if they are gone or just super thin?! My current status is absolutely comparable to this guy: I really don't know if we are talking about 25,40,50 ??

11vmzib.jpg

There is a reason why I am still positive about this lotion. I saw many good results of finasteride on diffuse thinners. After taking finasteride nobody could see the scalp. What I mean is that they definetely got regrowth..
That is why I dont understand your claim that it will definetely NOT bring back diffused areas from 25 to the original 100... I can also remember a guy asking bep at this forum about his hair loss (he posted a picture) and beps said that the doctor would say that this is an easy case. If I remember correctly he had also diffused areas.

I'm not saying that your claim is wrong but without an explanation it actually doesn't have any weight.
Especially when you are saying that it is physically not possible ??? WTF? XD This really doesn't make any sense. Why is it physically not possible lol. I am not saying that you will get 300 like koreans but if you are a korean for example and HAD areas with 300 hair, then WHY it's physically not possible? Maybe I am the only one but this REALLY does not make sense.

I would understand your claim if someone never had 300 hair and wants from the lotion to get even more hair then he had before... Maybe someone of the likers could explain your statement? WHy it would not be physically possible xD

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds interesting but I cannot find an explanation for your opinion. You only say that "under no circumstance can this lotion bring the diffused areas back from 25 to the original 100" Could you please explain why you think so? It seems that it's just a guess but if you say "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE" then you must have an explanation for your claim.

I started thinning back in 2013 but nobody actually noticed it. I had very thick hair (Asian)... Maybe that is why the thinning process took 3 years xD. But then in 2016 this fkcking hair loss was veeeeery aggressive. Now my scalp is visible if I style my hair. It's exactly a year ago when it went aggressive. So I really do think that these hair are still there but just extremely thin. I cannot even say for sure if they are gone or just super thin?! My current status is absolutely comparable to this guy: I really don't know if we are talking about 25,40,50 ??

View attachment 56387

There is a reason why I am still positive about this lotion. I saw many good results of finasteride on diffuse thinners. After taking finasteride nobody could see the scalp. What I mean is that they definetely got regrowth..
That is why I dont understand your claim that it will definetely NOT bring back diffused areas from 25 to the original 100... I can also remember a guy asking bep at this forum about his hair loss (he posted a picture) and beps said that the doctor would say that this is an easy case. If I remember correctly he had also diffused areas.

I'm not saying that your claim is wrong but without an explanation it actually doesn't have any weight.
Especially when you are saying that it is physically not possible ??? WTF? XD This really doesn't make any sense. Why is it physically not possible lol. I am not saying that you will get 300 like koreans but if you are a korean for example and HAD areas with 300 hair, then WHY it's physically not possible? Maybe I am the only one but this REALLY does not make sense.

I would understand your claim if someone never had 300 hair and wants from the lotion to get even more hair then he had before... Maybe someone of the likers could explain your statement? WHy it would not be physically possible xD

It is not yet exactly clear why full density is not reattainable but there are some proposed explanations. I'll present one here. First, accept the fact that follicles die at some point - we know that to be true. A person who suffered from androgenetic alopecia and consequently has regions of the scalp that have been slick bald for a long time (on the order of years) cannot expect to respond significantly to current day treatments such as minoxidil and finasteride. So along the way, the damage to the follicle became irreparable such that simply improving nutrient flow or attenuating the hormonal signal to the follicle actually provide no response in growth. One demonstration of a seemingly irreversible event that occurs with androgenetic alopecia but NOT with telogen effluvium or alopecia areata (both types are fully reversible) is that the proximal arrector pili muscle, which normally binds the follicles within a follicular unit at the bulge (a reservoir of stem cells that is very important in regenerating the follicle once a hair is shed), begins to become converted to adipose tissue and eventually detaches from the follicles themselves, permanently hindering thermoregulation and sebum production of that unit.

Brotzu's lotion appears to address only microcirculation and potentially the actions of DHT on the follicle (it is worth noting that no studies have been able to show significant (comparable to that of finasteride - ~50-70%) attenuation of local or systemic DHT concentration in humans via equol supplementation and absolutely no studies have been performed to investigate the effects of equol supplementation, topical or oral, on hair growth). Thus, based on the mechanisms that the lotion claims to exploit, it is perfectly possible that some fraction of your secondary follicles have sufficiently miniaturized beyond the point of repair, preventing a total recovery. In other words - it's possible, but I am not sure how you predict it. You could get a $20 digital microscope from Amazon and inspect your own acreage. But I have a little brother who is 12, and I can immediately tell that he has basically 4 follicles per unit. Parting his hair to inspect the part line is difficult because of the extremely high density of hair. I find that to be the case with the back of my head too. Maximum density is quite striking, and is not the same as maximum coverage. Many obtain great coverage through the use of finasteride, but this does not prove that they experienced full regrowth. An inspection of the number of hairs per follicular unit before and after treatment is the only way to really tell.

figure_8-1.jpg

Source: http://www.ishrs.org/content/androgenetic-alopecia-how-it-happens
HairFollicle_mine_small1.jpg

Source: http://www.allthingsstemcell.com/2011/02/hair-progenitors-and-baldnes/

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those saying significant regrowth is physically impossible please stop. We have seen enough people recovering 5 years of hair loss with trans drugs. Although very very unlikely, the possibility is still there.

I totally agree. I mean I am not a crying kid who thinks NOOOOOOOO IT'S possible but I really think it is (like Momo said).

WE just cant wait anymore. But the good thing is that the last 6 months passed by VERY fast. Only a few months to the hair congress and maybe Fidia will update their news section with the trial results. If this nightmare ends we really should meet up somewhere and celebrate the St.Brotzu Day.

I wish that every single member of HairLossTalk.com gets a FULL FKCING HEAD OF THICK SHINY HAIR. :D

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally agree. I mean I am not a crying kid who thinks NOOOOOOOO IT'S possible but I really think it is (like Momo said).

WE just cant wait anymore. But the good thing is that the last 6 months passed by VERY fast. Only a few months to the hair congress and maybe Fidia will update their news section with the trial results. If this nightmare ends we really should meet up somewhere and celebrate the St.Brotzu Day.

I wish that every single member of HairLossTalk.com gets a FULL FKCING HEAD OF THICK SHINY HAIR. :D
We'll throw a big f*****g party and let the non-believers (who also get their hair back) spin the wheel of haircuts, so they get a random haircut xD

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's assume for one moment that the Lotion does work as incredibly as the Doctor says, with 2018 having both the Brotzu Lotion as well as Shiseido releasing their treatment, I feel a massive f*****g party is due sometime in 2019!

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's assume for one moment that the Lotion does work as incredibly as the Doctor says, with 2018 having both the Brotzu Lotion as well as Shiseido releasing their treatment, I feel a massive f*****g party is due sometime in 2019!

Bald heads are going to come in to fashion in 2019 ... then we are fucked

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are always talking about bald guys, thinning hair etc., but did anyone of you ever realize that these things would be bought like hell by girls and women that have burnt their hair just because it was dyed in any f*****g colour of the rainbow? We complain about bald spots and minituarized hair, but those nearly dead straw like hairs that can't grow more than 15 cm are really bad. I bet women would literally sell their own kidney just to get the real thing for their hair and if it works not just once a year, more like once a week

Last edited:

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Brotzu, Follica or Replicel would regrow hairs in hair transplant donor areas since they have been transplanted elsewhere and aren't present anymore?
I can't say for sure as I'm not an expert or anything, but if I had to guess I would say no. Simply because as you said the follicles are no longer present there therefore there is nothing to grow there. However, if i recall correctly, in a video Shiseido had mentioned that Replicels technology may be able to actually create new hair follicles, so it's not entirely out of the question. But also you have to take into account that when you have a transplant, the donor area becomes damaged scar tissue, which may make it difficult for new follicles to grow there.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't say for sure as I'm not an expert or anything, but if I had to guess I would say no. Simply because as you said the follicles are no longer present there therefore there is nothing to grow there. However, if i recall correctly, in a video Shiseido had mentioned that Replicels technology may be able to actually create new hair follicles, so it's not entirely out of the question. But also you have to take into account that when you have a transplant, the donor area becomes damaged scar tissue, which may make it difficult for new follicles to grow there.
I hope Replicel will regrow something or at least everything will be fine until Tsuji is done with his business

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those same MTF HRT images that get passed around over and over are the top 0.0001% of responders. Even then, there's heavy heavy duty combover action from donor areas, styling, and camera angles that make it look MUCH better than it actually is. It's honestly baffling how so many people don't realize this.

I'm not saying they didn't have regrowth, but it's nowhere near 25->100. They're more like an increase of 15-30 of terminal per square cm at an absolute maximum, and that's only for the top 0.0001% of responders. I personally would be happy but not be satisfied with the regrowth they achieved.

Like I said, it is 100% impossible for Brotzu lotion to recover all your lost hairs in the past 5 years. If it can restore a minimum aesthetic density (meaning it's difficult unless you're looking closely to see the scalp under (coincidentally named) diffused lighting , which would mean 25-45 for most diffuse thinners, it will literally be a grace from God. It will not in any way shape or form restore even close to 75 hairs per square centimeter. You will never have your original density from a topical.

Again, I think there's a real possibility that Brotzu could restore 25-45 in good responders, which would be the greatest breakthrough in hair loss in history. For many it would be a cure, but for many it won't be.
Like I said, it is 100% impossible for Brotzu lotion to recover all your lost hairs in the past 5 years. If it can restore a minimum aesthetic density.

DR BRO SCIENCE HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really hoping Brotzu's lotion comes out early 2018, or at least the first half of the year! If I can start using it early on in 2018 and then hit Shiseido late-2018 I think I'm going to be set! So I'm crossing my fingers, crossing my toes, and going to do everything I can to live my life to the fullest for the next 6-18 months!

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DR BRO SCIENCE HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING

Brotzu already said that the 5 year claim was a mistake in hindsight because the Brotzu lotion will obviously not regrow someone who went from Norwood 2 to 6 in two years.

I expect similar results compared to good minoxidil responders, but on top of minoxidil and finasteride and with definitive maintenance. That alone would be magnificent.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those same MTF HRT images that get passed around over and over are the top 0.0001% of responders. Even then, there's heavy heavy duty combover action from donor areas, styling, and camera angles that make it look MUCH better than it actually is. It's honestly baffling how so many people don't realize this.

I'm not saying they didn't have regrowth, but it's nowhere near 25->100. They're more like an increase of 15-30 of terminal per square cm at an absolute maximum, and that's only for the top 0.0001% of responders. I personally would be happy but not be satisfied with the regrowth they achieved.

Like I said, it is 100% impossible for Brotzu lotion to recover all your lost hairs in the past 5 years. If it can restore a minimum aesthetic density (meaning it's difficult unless you're looking closely to see the scalp under (coincidentally named) diffused lighting , which would mean 25-45 for most diffuse thinners, it will literally be a grace from God. It will not in any way shape or form restore even close to 75 hairs per square centimeter. You will never have your original density from a topical.

Again, I think there's a real possibility that Brotzu could restore 25-45 in good responders, which would be the greatest breakthrough in hair loss in history. For many it would be a cure, but for many it won't be.

I am really sorry but all your statements are 0,0000001 % true. I have asked in a very polite way to explain it further. What did you do? You wrote again all the bullshit without any scientific background. One bullshit after another. If it's your opinion I am totally fine with it but stop spreading misformation. You have to use "I think, In my opinion" etc. It's just total nonsense to say something without explaining it. Always the same bullshit... 100 % not possible. It's definetely impossible. I will not ask you again because you have no idea.
Ironically these are the members who are first who start crying if someone takes his time to explain everything in detail with scientific background.

Again, before haters will start crying:

Of course it's possible that Brotzu lotion is not as good as we might think or as Brotzu claims, but please stop spreading bullshit and pretend to know it for 100 %. Use your brain and give reasons why you are so damn sure.

There are users here who obviously do not have the same opinion concerning this lotion but at least they are able to explain why they think so. For a second I thought: Wow his explanation could be very interesting but what came? NOTHING. These are the people who are not able to discuss. If you ask them directly a questiom they say: ehmmmm ehmmmmm ehmmmmm ehmmmmm nooooo impossible 100 % impossible.... ehmmmmm ehmmmm.

Don't pretend to have knowledge if you have nothing!

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu already said that the 5 year claim was a mistake in hindsight because the Brotzu lotion will obviously not regrow someone who went from Norwood 2 to 6 in two years.

I expect similar results compared to good minoxidil responders, but on top of minoxidil and finasteride and with definitive maintenance. That alone would be magnificent.
Source? Did Brotzu actually say it was a mistake?