Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

livinginfear93

My Regimen
Reaction score
This right here is the problem with us baldies. Look at what the science behind it tells you not your gut.

I'm not sure I really see the science being revolutionary. Seems like another vasodilator like Minoxidil. S-equol is somehow the magical molecule? Seems to good to be true. If it was that easy it'd be solved years ago. Plenty of natural anti-androgens out there.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was posted here several pages ago with translation. It becomes more difficult to find useful information in this thread as it is always filled in with shitposting.

could you link that traslation of brotzu's interview?
so many discussion and opinions, I CANT FIND IT!

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I really see the science being revolutionary. Seems like another vasodilator like Minoxidil. S-equol is somehow the magical molecule? Seems to good to be true. If it was that easy it'd be solved years ago. Plenty of natural anti-androgens out there.

Took the following from the patent.

"Again, it should be recalled that Lotion B contains PGE1 and equol in 1:1 ratio, while Lotion A contains 30% less of active substance (DGLA) . This means that the findings of the present invention exert an unexpectedly superior effect than what known, at markedly lower concentrations of active substances."

The equol and DGLA combo clearly acts synergistically, according to their claims. And note that lower dosage of DGLA gives better results. It's more than just smacking in natural substances together. Dosages, liposomes, synergy all comes into play.

Point being, it makes no sense to write off this lotion before it's even released.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"The equol inhibiting 5-α-reductase prevents testosterone from becoming dihydrotestosterone. Since the transported amount of the liposomes is very small can not create other problems and acts only on site."
/shrug

As a member of a hairloss community who is deciding whether or not to be a skeptic, how much do the details matter to you?

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite being old news (posted last week), Brontzu just keep repeating the same thing as in the interview from 1 year ago..

What else is Brotzu supposed to say...that the lotion grows you an extra testicle. The Vascular surgeon gave the rights of his product to FIDIA, in regards to Androgenetic Alopecia..meaning, wait until 2018, when FIDIA announces more info

INT

Reaction score
It is interesting that this topic has it´s own liking/disliking algorithm.

Be critical or go against the hype: dislike.

Bash Fidia: like

Say that you expect it will be out in a year: like

Post meme (does not have to be creative/funny): like

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
would you suck your dogs dick to a be a fullhead again?

or better yet would you suck his dick to get your hands on this lotion tomorrow not knowing whether it would help you or not?
Did you have fantasies of that? Do you prefer dogs to humans? Do you envy the full hair of dogs?