Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it bad to remain skeptical? I mean, I don't think that should ever be bad.

No it's reasonable to be skeptical...none of us really know anything.

And if people are so secure in this they are not going to freak out every time someone disagrees with them or questions the good Dr or the pharmacy.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

I never said I don't believe in Brotzu..I question it...that is far cry from thinking it is snake oil.

Some of these 'positive' people are like bizarrly angry in their rants towards people who voice any reasonable skepticism.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Honestly dismiss everything out of brotzus mouth after the "psychogenic alopecia" 5 year old girl tidbit. That's the type of fuckery every doctor pulls when he can't admit he was wrong. So everything that's come out since (released soon, works well on male pattern baldness, etc) could have been said under the same light. Don't underestimate the fuckery being pulled here. I really want to be wrong though

It doesn't really matter since it's all out of his hands at this point anyway.

People keep forgetting this guy isn't a hairloss expert, he just stumbled upon something relevant to it.

He may not want to look like an idiot and so will throw some jargon around to explain something he doesn't understand — it's extremely common.

But that doesn't mean the people now in charge of his research don't or won't have the answers.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's reasonable to be skeptical...none of us really know anything.

And if people are so secure in this they are not going to freak out every time someone disagrees with them or questions the good Dr or the pharmacy.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

I never said I don't believe in Brotzu..I question it...that is far cry from thinking it is snake oil.

Some of these 'positive' people are like bizarrly angry in their rants towards people who voice any reasonable skepticism.

The way I see it is this: Questions/concerns = Interest.

Anyone with an IQ above mental retardation (no offense to anyone or anyone's family members) would put 2 and 2 together and see that the questions and concerns for the lotion are just interested people trying to know more about it.

But no, look at me, durr durr, anyone who asks questions or doesn't believe in this like a child with Santa, is gonna get F-bombs from me because i'm a brute with my below 70 IQ.

People asking questions and being skeptical isn't going to hurt what will work. If it works, it works, why would questions and concerns hurt a treatment that is going to work? This is what makes no sense to me from the Brotzu Lotion Infantry Division.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way I see it is this: Questions/concerns = Interest.

Anyone with an IQ above mental retardation (no offense to anyone or anyone's family members) would put 2 and 2 together and see that the questions and concerns for the lotion are just interested people trying to know more about it.

But no, look at me, durr durr, anyone who asks questions or doesn't believe in this like a child with Santa, is gonna get F-bombs from me because i'm a brute with my below 70 IQ.

People asking questions and being skeptical isn't going to hurt what will work. If it works, it works, why would questions and concerns hurt a treatment that is going to work? This is what makes no sense to me from the Brotzu Lotion Infantry Division.

You and hairblues just cant take a disappointment. I know this and you know this. Sry but I really hate negative people. Asking questions is not the problem but the way you both ask is just the way idiots spread negativity. Especially this hairblues woman. Getting news and the first fkcing statement: Where are the news. This statement is the statement of a fool and a retarded person. If you have comprehenion problems, it's absolutely okay but you have to inform us about your comprehenion issues. I don't like sarcastic negative and dumb idiot statements. It's very rude. Everyone can be skeptical but it is about the way you ask your questions. Learn it and try it again next time but use your brain.

If this lotion is not working like Brotzu told us, then your life will go on. You don't have to kill yourself after being disappointed. If you have mental problems and if you really have to be skeptical, learn to ask properly and leave these fkicng *"I want to be smart statements"

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You and hairblues just cant take a disappointment. I know this and you know this. Sry but I really hate negative people. Asking questions is not the problem but the way you both ask is just the way idiots spread negativity. Especially this hairblues woman. Getting news and the first fkcing statement: Where are the news. This statement is the statement of a fool and a retarded person. If you have comprehenion problems, it's absolutely okay but you have to inform us about your comprehenion issues. I don't like sarcastic negative and dumb idiot statements. It's very rude. Everyone can be skeptical but it is about the way you ask your questions. Learn it and try it again next time but use your brain.
s"

I am not negative and i am also not hyped up either.

I am neutral on this.

You seem to keep wanting to mischaracterize my postings, over dramatizing them OR you are reading them and not comprehending..perhaps it is the german vs NY'r.

I think you are so uber defensive of this potion that it makes any question any comment by someone else turn you hyper defensive.

if you want to keep fighting we can but that does not really sound like you are a 'positive' person.

You actually sound 'rabbit'. As if foam is dripping from you mouth in hysteria.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

Dlogic

Reaction score
I would love to have this forum strictly facts and news. Not filled with people's rants, insecurities and ego's going back and forth. In the end, nobody gives a fantastic f***.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not negative and i am also not hyped up either.

I am neutral on this.

You seem to keep wanting to mischaracterize my postings, over dramatizing them OR you are reading them and not comprehending..perhaps it is the german vs NY'r.

I think you are so uber defensive of this potion that it makes any question any comment by someone else turn you hyper defensive.

if you want to keep fighting we can but that does not really sound like you are a 'positive' person.

You actually sound 'rabbit'. As if foam is dripping from you mouth in hysteria.

Oh come on drama queen.... I fully understand English. If you feel better we can easily continue in German. Oh... I see it's not possible? It's very funny because from your point of view, many users don't understand what you are writing. lol Maybe it's the super special fact that the lady is from NEW YORK. OH MY GOD NEW YORK REALLY?.... Want to hear that? xD
Calm down lady. First of all it's not difficult to understand English. No matter where you are from.
It's not your English. It's the way you are thinking. Doesn't make any sense.

Now just stfu, stop crying and don't spam this thread. You are writing nonsense.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh come on drama queen.... I fully understand English. If you feel better we can easily continue in German. Oh... I see it's not possible? It's very funny because from your point of view, many users don't understand what you are writing. lol Maybe it's the super special fact that the lady is from NEW YORK. OH MY GOD NEW YORK REALLY?.... Want to hear that? xD
Calm down lady. First of all it's not difficult to understand English. No matter where you are from.

Now just stfu and don't spam this thread. You are writing nonsense.

Again perfectly calm..you sound really emotional and that you are projecting.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The calm one is always positive. The crying babies are the pessimistic ones like you.

no one is crying....now go take your mood stabilizer you may be having a manic episode.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no one is crying....now go take your mood stabilizer you may be having a manic episode.

Why not. This is my mood BOOSTER. Take it lady: IT KILLS YOU, i know. SAY IT : COME ON SAY IT:

nKxPjKy.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This became a brawl thread now.. ok

what it became is you can't say anything that is even remotely speculative about the brotzu lotion anymore without some posters going into this manic hyper drive defensive mode.

Brotzu has reached God status ..cant question a God without pissing people off apparently.

Last edited:

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in the latest Brotzu interview, did he imply they were finished with the trials? If so does that mean we can expect some kind of statement from FIDIA anytime soon?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what it became is you can't say anything that is even remotely speculative about the brotzu lotion anymore without some posters going into this manic hyper drive defensive mode.

Brotzu has reached God status ..cant question a God without pissing people off apparently.
The almighty God won´t give you proofs of is unlimited power. You must have faith and after some time you will be blessed by entering the thick hair eternity. He even send his only son Beps of Nazareth on Earth to us mortals. He showed us miracle of changing desert skin into hair. But in the age of 53 he was crucified by cruel empire of Fidia from Italy. But he will rise and take all of us loyal followers with him to norwood 0 kingdom.
Here the words of God: The results are great and hair loss is completely stopped. Hair growth is witnessed and also miniaturized hair or even vellus gain their normal appearance again.