Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we could get an update in a few months (maybe Q4 2017). They are extremely tight lipped. Everybody wants an official news update but it's better to be silent then making false promises like this reboost clown. Brotzu is still very confident about the lotion so we really can look forward.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] Brotzu is still very confident about the lotion so we really can look forward.

I couldn't care less about the science behind this but I do trust Brotzu, always have.

If greedy CEOs don't get in the way, I'm sure we'll have a new treatment soon. It won't be spectacular, it won't be a miracle cure but it will work and maybe it's something we can combine with finasteride for optimum results.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about the science behind this but I do trust Brotzu, always have.

If greedy CEOs don't get in the way, I'm sure we'll have a new treatment soon. It won't be spectacular, it won't be a miracle cure but it will work and maybe it's something we can combine with finasteride for optimum results.

I don't follow your reasoning. CEOs are going to get in the way of something that will make them a lot of money because they are greedy? Do you even dictionary?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't follow your reasoning. CEOs are going to get in the way of something that will make them a lot of money because they are greedy? Do you even dictionary?
Er I think what he means is that he hopes that the company is not delaying because they are busy scheming a plan that will optimize profits, rather than prioritizing speedy release or otherwise making the treatment as accessible as possible, so that the suffering of those with alopecia may be eased as soon as possible.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
z59x6.jpg

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The last couple of days have been really bad for me in terms of hairloss worry/depression so I hope on some news soon...

I was 17 and balding too (receding), and no advice could make feel good at 19-20 when I had advanced hair loss for my age. All I can tell you is try everything you feel is safe to use. Use minoxidil, RU, ketocanozole shampoo (I botched that badly). Try anything and stay with it, use it every day. I don't think you will hear any credible official news anytime soon.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The last couple of days have been really bad for me in terms of hairloss worry/depression so I hope on some news soon...
Hey man I'm 19 so I'm only a year older than you I'm going through the same thing. Some days I wake feeling like something is going to be out soon and ill be able to live my life normally again! Other days I'm so depressed and I feel like I'm doomed and I'm not going to be able to be happy without hair (which I know I won't be because I use to love trying new hairstyles and see how it looks) And thinking that I can't do many of them anymore cause people will be able to tell that I'm balding sucks.

But let me tell you what is keeping me sane. Knowing that fevipiprant is guaranteed to be out in 2019 gives me relief. Knowing that follica will be out next most likey shiseido and Brotzu as well. Dude just think about it man when those come out you use those treatments and get a hair transplant! That's how I think about it. Personally I have a feeling we might aged a surprise and have brotzu out this year but that's just a sense I have.
BUT my biggest thing is that I used to do a lot of research on these forums we just need to be lucky that we weren't in this boat 5 years ago cause then we would be screwed man lol I try to cheer up cause I know new things are on the way and are coming soon

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Doesnt fidia need also a long study, because of possible side effects for doing sth againsr dhr (equol)?

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt fidia need also a long study, because of possible side effects for doing sth againsr dhr (equol)?

Equol has no side effects known. It does not mess with 5-AR, so it does not decrease DHT. Its mechanism of action, as stated a lot of times before, uses its high affinity to bind directly 5AR2-DHT and creating a new complex of molecule that ia no more able to attach to the androgen receptor. Since side effects of 5AR blockers (Finasteride, Dutasteride, Epristeride, Turosteride ...) occur because of the raise in estrogens due to the impossibility for T to convert in DHT, if this molecule permits the action of that enzyme, the body is "tricked" to believe that DHT levels are not altered, and estrogen ratio does not raise. But in reality DHT, after its creation, is immediately transformed into a new complex thanks to R-Equol and S-Equol.

The most important study in vivo and in vitro is here, and it shows impressive results in treating BPH and other DHT-linked pathologies, like Androgenetic Alopecia :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032666/#!po=51.2346

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man I'm 19 so I'm only a year older than you I'm going through the same thing. Some days I wake feeling like something is going to be out soon and ill be able to live my life normally again! Other days I'm so depressed and I feel like I'm doomed and I'm not going to be able to be happy without hair (which I know I won't be because I use to love trying new hairstyles and see how it looks) And thinking that I can't do many of them anymore cause people will be able to tell that I'm balding sucks.

But let me tell you what is keeping me sane. Knowing that fevipiprant is guaranteed to be out in 2019 gives me relief. Knowing that follica will be out next most likey shiseido and Brotzu as well. Dude just think about it man when those come out you use those treatments and get a hair transplant! That's how I think about it. Personally I have a feeling we might aged a surprise and have brotzu out this year but that's just a sense I have.
BUT my biggest thing is that I used to do a lot of research on these forums we just need to be lucky that we weren't in this boat 5 years ago cause then we would be screwed man lol I try to cheer up cause I know new things are on the way and are coming soon
Thanks man I really appreciate the post. I'm trying to stay positive and think about all the new treatments coming out. It's just hard to see your entire frontal area thin away and becoming Obvious and feeling like time is running out or even at 18 years old you are still too late for the new treatments because of very aggressive hairloss (might try minoxidil soon though). But I will be patient, many people have it way worse with hairloss and we'll hope that next year will be amazing for hairloss treatments!

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the Doctor is really telling the truth then many of us can relax a bit:

"The lotion is very effective in the initial stages of alopecia, for people who are younger than 30 years old. The results are great and hair loss is completely stopped. Hair growth is witnessed and also miniaturized hair or even vellus gain their normal appearance again."

Source: First brotzu Interview bellicapelli.

This sentence is of particular importance for diffuse thinners. Really hopeful that he is telling the truth. Furthermore he said in his newest interview that the results on Androgenetic Alopecia were great. I think that they witnessed thin hair getting back their normal appearance. Otherwise I do not think he would use the term excellent. If it's only maintenance it's difficult to make such a statement. My hair started thinning since 2013. It's difficult to say that the results are excellent if the hair status didn't change because hair loss can slow doen and out of nothing it can accelerate.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"The lotion is very effective in the initial stages of alopecia, for people who are younger than 30 years old. The results are great and hair loss is completely stopped. Hair growth is witnessed and also miniaturized hair or even vellus gain their normal appearance again."

This sentence is of particular importance for diffuse thinners. Really hopeful that he is telling the truth. Furthermore he said in his newest interview that the results on Androgenetic Alopecia were great. I think that they witnessed thin hair getting back their normal appearance. Otherwise I do not think he would use the term excellent. If it's only maintenance it's difficult to make such a statement. My hair started thinning since 2013. It's difficult to say that the results are excellent if the hair status didn't change because hair loss can slow doen and out of nothing it can accelerate.

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE Sincerely.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't get too hung up on age, I would take it to mean time relative to the miniaturisation is the important factor. Perhaps keeping Velus in a good a state as possible with minoxidil until this arrives is the best thing that we can to.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think he is telling truth from his perspective and experience with his small studies.

It is important we wait for Fidia results to 'count' on this in lieu of other treatments already available to us.

I am strongly considering getting on some serious oral medications in the Fall (I am waiting to see what comes of the conference in Fall) --include a higher risk birth control pilll, spironolactone and if I can get my Dr to sign off even finasteride or dutasteride

Speaking of the conference--does anyone know if Fidia or Brotzu will be speaking at the conference @hellouser

Does anyone else find it odd if they are NOT scheduled to speak or make a presentation?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´ve been reading IESON and I´ve noticed that some of you have been talking to Giuseppe1954 (Beps???), but what did he tell you? I don´t understand Italian :S @Royaume.

http://www.fidiapharma.com/it/news-eventi/studio-inerente-l-alopecia,3,116

Questo è il testo in questione:

"Al fine di soddisfare quanto sopra, stimiamo che lo sviluppo durerà fino al 2018."
Giuseppe

giuseppe1954
Membro Attivo

Regione: Veneto

offline.gif

376 Messaggi

Inserito il - 01 luglio 2017 : 15:48:51
_icon_sendpvt.png
_icon_reply.png

D'istinto risponderei fino al 31/12/2017 però leggendo titoli di giornali italiani quando viene scritto "fino al 2018" poi nel testo si dice che il periodo in questione riguarda parte o tutto il 2018.
Giuseppe

Thanks! ;)