Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so if this lotion comes out can we throw min in trash or we should stick with it and combine this two lotion ?

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using the fb girl as reference is ridiculous. She suffers from areata and don't even start with "they are related". It was shown that JAK inhibitors reverse areata but all the guy regrew was his NW4.

Stop hyping and start treatments now. You'll regret it if it's another snake oil and even IF, and that's a big IF by now, it comes out. The hair that's gone will be gone, even with the lotion. Maintain now and calm down your expectations.

This is why I just want to see results. I commend those who say "the science is sound" and so they have faith in it and just want to use the lotion already. But i'm interested in the excellent 6 months results that was mentioned. This will put everything to rest. All the, is it only for areata, is it for male pattern baldness, does it work at all, etc.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why I just want to see results. I commend those who say "the science is sound" and so they have faith in it and just want to use the lotion already. But i'm interested in the excellent 6 months results that was mentioned. This will put everything to rest. All the, is it only for areata, is it for male pattern baldness, does it work at all, etc.
Can all of you stop posting about this %#$@&^% lotion that is not even out yet.
That's it I'm taking another break from this paranoia inducing forum.

Also, the woman with Alopecia areata and Brotzu publication in a magazine, nobody even f*****g knows how many months those patients used it when we saw their results. And their results were crud. But then beps came and he spoke of the prophercy of this lotion and everyone got hyped and this thread reached 1 million views.

Nothing is proved. (There's not enough evidence)

I advise all of you guys to be realists, not f*****g pessimists or optimists because then you are easily tricked into believing BS.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can all of you stop posting about this %#$@&^% lotion that is not even out yet.
That's it I'm taking another break from this paranoia inducing forum.

Also, the woman with Alopecia areata and Brotzu publication in a magazine, nobody even f*****g knows how many months those patients used it when we saw their results. And their results were crud. But then beps came and he spoke of the prophercy of this lotion and everyone got hyped and this thread reached 1 million views.

Nothing is proved. (There's not enough evidence)

I advise all of you guys to be realists, not f*****g pessimists or optimists because then you are easily tricked into believing BS.

You can't stop the train. You can only ignore it, but you can't stop it.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me you all, but "nothing is proved" in YOUR opinion.
For the 20th time:

At the beginning of the video, there are all the proves needed for Areata. Then at 4:33 the list resumes the results on all patient's trials. People should stop saying "we have no clue", in all of the other videos and publications, Brotzu always explained that the ultimate symptom which causes hair loss in both alopeciae is the damage of microcirculation, for his theory. This does not eradicate the alopecia, just tries to combat the major symptom which leads to the terrible effect (thing that Minoxidil does in the same way, but acting only like a vasodilator on the perycyte). The alopeciae have A LOT in common, and there are many studies of trichologists to prove it.

Brotzu in particular made a lot of his researches, relying on the papers attached to this study :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1708803

And:

Screenshot_20170621-204329.png

I hate when people come here without reading 440 pages and keep asking the same questions, keep making the same stupid oppositions which were debated pages ago. Then the "old" readers get nervous and they just stop responding, just disliking, which is perfectly fine, since likes and dislikes should be an indication of how "good" a user is; and users who sentence the same things making the same points, pretending to be Mr-know-it-all without reading even a little bit of what we debated, are NOT good users and they shouldn't complain.

Please stop with this "areata is just an autoimmune disease", go and poison yourself with Tofacitinib.

Brotzu spongebob.jpg

Now, the point is that we don't know developments of Androgenetic Alopecia. But I prefer to believe the doctor, in fact one of his two promises was accomplished. I have a lot of faith for the usefulness for Androgenetic Alopecia, and I prefer to stay in the "science tells" position rather than "everything failed in the past, we don't expect it to change".

Please watch that f*****g video and stop narrating the same sh*t over and over. I'll stop, too.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me you all, but "nothing is proved" in YOUR opinion.
I prefer to stay in the "science tells" position rather than "everything failed in the past, we don't expect it to change".
Well, I prefer science shows.
Chill, there is no need to be so pissed off.
Areata for as baldies doesn't matter. I've seen that video.
Where I come from, there is a saying hope is the mother of all fools.
Meaning that my position is to have low expectations and be pleasantly surprised rather than be crushed to defeat by my high expectations. My life experience also tells me not to plan anything in advance, because then you will definitely f*** up.

br1

Reaction score
Acutally she hid her profile because people were harrassing her for more information (that's what she wrote). And while she claimed to be having good results, her regrowth wasnt so significant as her pics showed she was still very bald - I know because I had been regularly creeping on her FB page.

Furthermore the only thing Fidia told her is to stop giving out information on the product; for example she kept saying it was going to be released imminently. Finally she was cut off her supply of the lotion, I believe Fidia claiming the experiment/test was over. After which she met with Brotzu himself (who was also told to stop speaking on behalf of Fidia) and that was the end of the info she was giving out.

It's not that interesting a story, it's just someone claimed to have success with it and was saying more about the product than she knew.

This.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I hate when people come here without reading 440 pages

Now, the point is that we don't know developments of Androgenetic Alopecia. But I prefer to believe the doctor, in fact one of his two promises was accomplished. I have a lot of faith for the usefulness for Androgenetic Alopecia.

440 pages, now that seems realistic, doesn't it?

So you basically wrote a bible contradicting your point. WERE ALL HERE FOR Androgenetic Alopecia, so it's cute that you have "faith" but your faith isn't conclusive on any end of the spectrum.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait a minute there angry baldie... Did you see her "progress" pics? Because I did. And it was ridiculous. She had NO hair at all, and then she had a Homer Simpson head of hair .. If that is the lotion's great potential, then you can be sure we are all fucked, big time.

LOL, baldie...I probably have more hair than you f*****. Hmmm, a Norwood 2 with little diffuse thinning counts as bald, don't make laugh. Your trynna sh*t on my posts, little boy...cause why, I'm optimistic and wish for a maintenance drug that can reverse some of my thinning. I showed a couple members on this forum, whom I trusted a picture of me...and I won't get full bald for another 15 years probably. My name is Norwood 6, cause that will be my eventual balding pattern..in the far future, if my genetics play out

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pacey123 Dislike one more of my posts, I dare you. Judging from how you reacted earlier, it seems to me that you care when someone dislikes your post. Dislike my post again and I promise you kid, that your likes and dislikes number will be equal by tomorrow

br1

Reaction score
LOL, baldie...I probably have more hair than you f*****. Hmmm, a Norwood 2 with little diffuse thinning counts as bald, don't make laugh. Your trynna sh*t on my posts, little boy...cause why, I'm optimistic and wish for a maintenance drug that can reverse some of my thinning. I showed a couple members on this forum, whom I trusted a picture of me...and I won't get full bald for another 15 years probably. My name is Norwood 6, cause that will be my eventual balding pattern..in the far future, if my genetics play out
No problem kid. Good for you. I have gone past those 15yrs and still a full head. Gonna make the next 15, no problem. Enjoy your dislikes, you're my b**ch.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No problem kid. Good for you. I have gone past those 15yrs and still a full head. Gonna make the next 15, no problem. Enjoy your dislikes, you're my b**ch.

Lol...ur probably balding harder than me b**ch. Enjoy being dillusional. That's why you post pessimistic sh*t all the time, cause your not balding. You lie like sh*t, and in real life, you would be my b**ch...dumb keyboard warrior c***.