Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the problem is your c***, I think it's more the sand you got stuck up in there.

Lkdkdkkfkgkf, I'm ffhbbct drunk with a hot girl next to meeeeee, idgaf what u heterz think rights now, I n sucking me looong time, have fnu bitching you hating bold fggts, ohh sgieiz cant have her looking at me fighting u guyzw...f*****g dumb c*** faggotttsss lolololololilhssk

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lkdkdkkfkgkf, I'm ffhbbct drunk with a hot girl next to meeeeee, idgaf what u heterz think rights now, I n sucking me looong time, have fnu bitching you hating bold fggts, ohh sgieiz cant have her looking at me fighting u guyzw...f*****g dumb c*** faggotttsss lolololololilhssk

im losing so hard right now. Is cunty 13 or what?

br1

Reaction score
You dumb b**ch, I'm not bald...yeah, norwood 2 is soo bald..I just hate the little thinning I have right now loooool
Right. Just saw you're 24, already thinning and not on any treatmentsubject. .

I'm 40 and enjoyed a full head all these years (still doing it)... long way to go for you.

Good luck with that, baldie.!

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm 40 and enjoyed a full head all these years (still doing it)... long way to go for you.

Good for you..your probably still ugly, hair or no hair

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I am new to the forum and want to give my story and hear you guys opinion.
There we go:

I took finasteride for around 15 years, back then I wasn't really going bald, but my dad is totally bald (my mom said he was totally bald at age of 21), I freaked out and a doctor (in Brazil) recommended finasteride. I then started taking it (1mg a day), and I may have been off it for no more than 2 intervals of 3 to 6 months each time during this years.

I never had any sexual side effects other than no more morning woods.

But, during the last few years I have developed a case of anxiety and mild depression (negative thoughts, very dark mood) but I was always linking it to some bad moments in my life - which made sense at the time. Til a couple months ago, my mom asked me if I was still taking finasteride. because she was somewhat concerned about taking a drug for so long. Reality, it actually became part of my daily routine, I did not even thought about it anymore.. So, I started making my online research and to be honest I did not even knew how finasteride would actually work to prevent hairloss.

I assume I became quite paranoid about messing with hormones, and I never bothered making any blood test for that, as I always felt great. I workout 4 times a week, and do BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) 3x a week. During the summer, I bike a lot too (like 20k to 30k each ride).

Anyways, my hair looks pretty much the same after all these years. I decided to quit finasteride, or to give a break from it and see how it goes. Maybe, even accept going totally bald - getting a shaved BJJ fighter head, why not.
But I decided to quit because I got really upset on the possible harm I could have done to my health. Things like: could I have hurt my prostate, to a point I could develop cancer in the coming years? That scared me a lot! :shock:

Being 2 months off finasteride, I really noticed that my hairline has receded, nothing crazy (I was complaining at the gym and a couple guys said "really? didn't notice it"). Well, I noticed..

I still think on coming back to finasteride after a 4 or 6 month break, maybe at .5mg/day.

What are your thought on the health thing? All I read online come from research made by the makers of the drug, and their "long term" study is shorter than the period I was on finasteride.. :wow:

Thanks guys, and sorry about the long post. I really had to put all that out..
Cheers.

ahahahahhahahahahahhahah

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

you got me good mate, your 40 and suffering from anxiety and negative thoughts, no wonder your such a bitter b**ch. I hope when a cure comes out in the future, your depression continues