Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be great for their companies hype, no? Releasing these great/excellent 6 month results would make people go more crazy than they already are and people who were on the fence would then be convinced. I'm not at all a businessman so I wouldn't know if that's a good idea, i'm just using common sense. Maybe they will release it but at a later date. Hopefully before it comes out, because that would show they have faith in their product. Keeping results away from consumers isn't really showing much confidence.

A.) FIDIA might be a shitty company and they don't care about being douchebags
B.) They haven't figured out how to market their product yet, are taking time, and will start advertising/posting more information in the following months, or in 2018. FIDIA made only one announcement on their page about the Brotzu lotion.....Professor Brotzu speculated/assumed the lotion would be released in 2016. FIDIA is in charge of the lotion now, so when they say 2018...it means wait until 2018 and STFU

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing the link where they state that they have solved the stability issue? I thought this was the main issue under research until lotion release in 2018

Translated from Brotzu's most recent interview:

"The drugmaker, which is very serious, must perform many tests before putting any product on the market. We performed a series of tests and we have studied the stability of the product over time. If manufactured today must be valid for many months. Given the data we have, I think that the drugmaker will put him in quite early trade."

Interview link: https://bellicapelliforum.com/farma...ta-giovanni-brotzu-sulla-sua-lozione-capelli/

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man where can i find some borage oil or maybe alprostadil to become nw1 with this dgla theory?I forgot it it's the s equol too and the liposomes:D
This lotion is a cure for androgenetic alopecia and alopecia areata, two different diseases. Great stuff!
:D

cool story bro

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that the girl had to take down all her facebook posts because FIDIA was about to take some serious action against her if she kept them, and she said at one point, that FIDIA stopped supplying her with the lotion because of her progress posts. So, even if Brotzu had friends with Androgenetic Alopecia, and gave them the Brotzu lotion...they wouldn't even bother posting pics of their progress for fear of FIDIA taking some kind of legal action against them, or getting Professor Brotzu in trouble. Beps used to post here all the time, but after FIDIA's announcement...he wen't MIA....I wonder why?(sarcasm). Beps was an older male according to his posts, and presumably Brotzu's son...so theres your male with Androgenetic Alopecia.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/members/beps63.128502/

beps63 information

Birthday: Jun 24, 1963 (Age: 53)
My Regimen: Brotzu lotion

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/docservicepdf_pct/id00000023080251/PDOC/WO2013171668.pdf

from page n. 6

A.RICHIEDENTE

Cognome Nome (surname-name) BROTZU GIOVANNI

Cognome Nome (surname-name) BROTZU GIUSEPPE (BROTZU GIOVANNI's son)
Codice Fiscale (fiscal code) BRT GPP 63 H 24 B354 T
(= BROTZU GIUSEPPE, Birthday: Jun 24, 1963)
BRT = BROTZU
(surname)
GPP = GIUSEPPE (name)
63 = 1963 (year of birth)
H = june (month of birth)
24 = 24 (day of birth)
B354 = Cagliari (Italy) (city of birth code)
T = (control code)

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your story is better. A random fb girl with alopecia areata has been cured but the company doesn't want from her to post positive results with the provided from them, lotion, because.......I don't want to be a party pooper so go on.

yeah, cause its FIDIA's product, and they don't wan't publicity around their product, until their done running their trials and setting up their plan....

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that the girl had to take down all her facebook posts because FIDIA was about to take some serious action against her if she kept them, and she said at one point, that FIDIA stopped supplying her with the lotion because of her progress posts. So, even if Brotzu had friends with Androgenetic Alopecia, and gave them the Brotzu lotion...they wouldn't even bother posting pics of their progress for fear of FIDIA taking some kind of legal action against them, or getting Professor Brotzu in trouble. Beps used to post here all the time, but after FIDIA's announcement...he wen't MIA....I wonder why?(sarcasm). Beps was an older male according to his posts, and presumably Brotzu's son...so theres your male with Androgenetic Alopecia.

A.) FIDIA might be a shitty company and they don't care about being douchebags
B.) They haven't figured out how to market their product yet, are taking time, and will start advertising/posting more information in the following months, or in 2018. FIDIA made only one announcement on their page about the Brotzu lotion.....Professor Brotzu speculated/assumed the lotion would be released in 2016. FIDIA is in charge of the lotion now, so when they say 2018...it means wait until 2018 and STFU

Translated from Brotzu's most recent interview:

"The drugmaker, which is very serious, must perform many tests before putting any product on the market. We performed a series of tests and we have studied the stability of the product over time. If manufactured today must be valid for many months. Given the data we have, I think that the drugmaker will put him in quite early trade."

Interview link: https://bellicapelliforum.com/farma...ta-giovanni-brotzu-sulla-sua-lozione-capelli/

cool story bro
h7A545114.jpg

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion is a cure for androgenetic alopecia and alopecia areata, two different diseases. Great stuff!
:D

You are sarcastic,yet nobody is actually aware of the real mechanisms of different types of alopecia.They could be related and can even be cured with the same treatment.So yeah, good for Brotzu if he managed to actually cure both of them.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's a little annoying that brontzu himself seems very vocal about this product and wants it to be on the market but he went and sold the patent to a company thats seemingly in no rush to get it out.

I can appreciate fidia doing the research to make sure there's no ill effects if any of these compounds get into the bloodstream. Still something about brontzus constant talk and fidias silence just seems off

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
People just need to chill the F out...

complaIning and contemplating on a forum will not speed up the process. All of you would be better off picking up a hobby or at the very least fill this thread with memes, not the same old whiny BS THAT GETS REPEATED EVERY OTHER PAGE.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He already posted the information about the bellicappeli interview. He always provided very useful information on this forum. We really have to be grateful for his contribution on this forum.

The most important information from the new interview are:;
1.) They apparently solved the stability issues
2.) Androgenetic Alopecia results after 6 months were great/excellent
3.) The lotion should come out fairly soon

i didn't see @The 7TH Sense posting this news, may be i miss something ,

so good news we have here, and this interview with dr.Brotzu or somebody how work for FIDIA ?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody can answer that for sure since it hasn't been released but it is possible since it acts in a different way than those other drugs
S-Equol binds to the DHT in the scalp and acts like an anti-androgen, while DGLA and L-Carnitine act like potent vasodilatators. The lotion acts in a similar way like minoxidil and fina, but hopefully it's more potent.

br1

Reaction score
Also, if you Brotzu disbelievers/idiots don't believe the lotion works...remember that one girl who had complete baldness, kept posting her progress pics with the Brotzu lotion on Facebook. She grew a lot of hair in a short period, but had to delete all her progress pics because of fear from FIDIA, and the potential of her getting sued. She deleted all the progress pics and FIDIA stopped providing her with the Brotzu lotion. The company solved the stability issue, which is freaking exciting news. Professor said it will be released soon. So, please people...kindly stfu about Brotzu Lotion being a scam or not effective, cause there's a 95% the lotion is going to work wonders or at least give maintenance.
Wait a minute there angry baldie... Did you see her "progress" pics? Because I did. And it was ridiculous. She had NO hair at all, and then she had a Homer Simpson head of hair .. If that is the lotion's great potential, then you can be sure we are all fucked, big time.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using the fb girl as reference is ridiculous. She suffers from areata and don't even start with "they are related". It was shown that JAK inhibitors reverse areata but all the guy regrew was his NW4.

Stop hyping and start treatments now. You'll regret it if it's another snake oil and even IF, and that's a big IF by now, it comes out. The hair that's gone will be gone, even with the lotion. Maintain now and calm down your expectations.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Acutally she hid her profile because people were harrassing her for more information (that's what she wrote). And while she claimed to be having good results, her regrowth wasnt so significant as her pics showed she was still very bald - I know because I had been regularly creeping on her FB page.

Furthermore the only thing Fidia told her is to stop giving out information on the product; for example she kept saying it was going to be released imminently. Finally she was cut off her supply of the lotion, I believe Fidia claiming the experiment/test was over. After which she met with Brotzu himself (who was also told to stop speaking on behalf of Fidia) and that was the end of the info she was giving out.

It's not that interesting a story, it's just someone claimed to have success with it and was saying more about the product than she knew.

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Can this lotion really put perform fun and minoxidil. I have seen some great results with those two combined.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aside from knowing how well it will work, I think other very important question is for how long will it work in case it stops hair loss

Reactions: br1

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he has a little c*** called supersayanbullsh. doing the dislikes for him, he literally looked for a post i did to dislike it, what a pathetic sucker.

Yeah, cause I disagreed with your post about killing yourself if you go bald....

Lol, Stop being such a little b**ch...r u going to rage at me and cry to your mom, on me disliking your post, Jesus...kid. Likes and Dislikes mean nothing, look at my dislikes