Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's nice to think about the future children who will be born predisposed to male pattern baldness and can stop it with this preventive medicine. But what about the NW5-7 baldies in their 20s? What are they gonna prevent? Maybe put them on suicide watch while every other NW1.5's stopped their hair loss, the NW7 29 year old is still a bald f***. But hey, at least he can prevent his pattern from going to NW8.

No thanks. Give me the cure.

Yes, I understand you but to win a war is possible lost a battle.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when is this Italian hairloss lotion hitting the market in 2016?

By then we would have made the contact with the aliens, we will be making genetically engineered babies and the guy who is sexually attracted to his car would have found piece when he is finally allowed to marry her and bang her all day long leaking out gasoline on it.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the interview the Doctor said it will hit the market fairly soon and it seems that they solved the stability issues. Be more positive! The nightmare could end in a few months. If this lotion works as the doctor described, it is the cure for many users here.

6months results were excellent according to the doctor. He would not lie... I really think he is telling the truth. Everything he describes makes perfectly sense.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the interview the Doctor said it will hit the market fairly soon and it seems that they solved the stability issues. Be more positive! The nightmare could end in a few months. If this lotion works as the doctor described, it is the cure for many users here.

6months results were excellent according to the doctor. He would not lie... I really think he is telling the truth. Everything he describes makes perfectly sense.
I doubt Overlord Brotzu would lie about anything really, I mean he is 80+ years old and the discovery was made accidentally. ''Fairly soon'' could mean anything but it's interesting he says that considering Fidia has pushed ''by 2018'' (or in 2018 I still don't know) and soon is in my eyes not ''6 months or more''. BUT AH WHO KNOWS I'll just have a sip of my hype-smoothy and go on with my day.

br1

Reaction score

By then we would have made the contact with the aliens, we will be making genetically engineered babies and the guy who is sexually attracted to his car would have found piece when he is finally allowed to marry her and bang her all day long leaking out gasoline on it.
Poor aliens, aren't they all bald?

br1

Reaction score
I doubt Overlord Brotzu would lie about anything really, I mean he is 80+ years old and the discovery was made accidentally. ''Fairly soon'' could mean anything but it's interesting he says that considering Fidia has pushed ''by 2018'' (or in 2018 I still don't know) and soon is in my eyes not ''6 months or more''. BUT AH WHO KNOWS I'll just have a sip of my hype-smoothy and go on with my day.
He's 80 something. Fairly soon is like 20 years in old ppl time. :)

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Brotzu were Italian we would have seen this atleast once. Imposter. Everything is a lie
upload_2017-6-20_15-3-57.png

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a layman question, that I think would be asked by anyone who knows nothing about hair loss treatments and its creators and are just curious. Sorry if it's been asked and answered already. Why doesn't Giovanni Brotzu have a full head of hair, does he not use his lotion, and if he does, again, why doesn't he have a full head of hair? I know he's 80+, and a reason could be that he's too old to care.