Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a layman question, that I think would be asked by anyone who knows nothing about hair loss treatments and its creators and are just curious. Sorry if it's been asked and answered already. Why doesn't Giovanni Brotzu have a full head of hair, does he not use his lotion, and if he does, again, why doesn't he have a full head of hair? I know he's 80+, and a reason could be that he's too old to care.

Or his son,,,,, he are using the lotion more than two years.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't trust anyone, you won't believe what humans are ready to do for money.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL...everybody needs to chill tf out. Soon means soon, Brotzu has said many times that the lotion works more effectively for people who recently are suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia(younger people and the lotion can restore up to 5 years of hair loss). Brotzu is like 80, dude probably had hair loss for longer than 10 years. Thus, the lotion might grow some hair or maintain what he has right now, if he used it

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know if Brotzu has younger family member who are balding and used his lotion and actually got their hair back.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to the news that the 7th guy was suggesting was coming soon?

He already posted the information about the bellicappeli interview. He always provided very useful information on this forum. We really have to be grateful for his contribution on this forum.

The most important information from the new interview are:;
1.) They apparently solved the stability issues
2.) Androgenetic Alopecia results after 6 months were great/excellent
3.) The lotion should come out fairly soon

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He already posted the information about the bellicappeli interview. He always provided very useful information on this forum. We really have to be grateful for his contribution on this forum.

I wasn't contradicting, I just didn't know as I neglected to check this thread for a few weeks.
If so, great news.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And he became a Bob Marley with that shitty lotion?

He's not allowed to share his results because of his agreement with FIDIA. But, sometime ago...he posted 1 pic that showed a great deal of vellus hairs hairs growing in his bald areas. Also, "he" said many times that he reversed 2 nor woods because of the lotion.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score

Where is this interview?

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, if you Brotzu disbelievers/idiots don't believe the lotion works...remember that one girl who had complete baldness, kept posting her progress pics with the Brotzu lotion on Facebook. She grew a lot of hair in a short period, but had to delete all her progress pics because of fear from FIDIA, and the potential of her getting sued. She deleted all the progress pics and FIDIA stopped providing her with the Brotzu lotion. The company solved the stability issue, which is freaking exciting news. Professor said it will be released soon. So, please people...kindly stfu about Brotzu Lotion being a scam or not effective, cause there's a 95% the lotion is going to work wonders or at least give maintenance.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, if you Brotzu disbelievers/idiots don't believe the lotion works...remember that one girl who had complete baldness, kept posting her progress pics with the Brotzu lotion on Facebook. She grew a lot of hair in a short period, but had to delete all her progress pics because of fear from FIDIA, and the potential of her getting sued. She deleted all the progress pics and FIDIA stopped providing her with the Brotzu lotion. The company solved the stability issue, which is freaking exciting news. Professor said it will be released soon. So, please people...kindly stfu about Brotzu Lotion being a scam or not effective, cause there's a 95% the lotion is going to work wonders or at least give maintenance.

That is very good news about the girl, i'm happy for her, but she didn't have male pattern baldness.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That sounds good, does fidia plan on ever releasing these results?

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Would you mind sharing the link where they state that they have solved the stability issue? I thought this was the main issue under research until lotion release in 2018

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds good, does fidia plan on ever releasing these results?

I don't know if they are going to release results but I think that is the usual way a company goes. lol just thought for a moment if they released results (before and after) of their other products but then I realized that it would not be appropriate lol

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if they are going to release results but I think that is the usual way a company goes. lol just thought for a moment if they released results (before and after) of their other products but then I realized that it would not be appropriate lol

It would be great for their companies hype, no? Releasing these great/excellent 6 month results would make people go more crazy than they already are and people who were on the fence would then be convinced. I'm not at all a businessman so I wouldn't know if that's a good idea, i'm just using common sense. Maybe they will release it but at a later date. Hopefully before it comes out, because that would show they have faith in their product. Keeping results away from consumers isn't really showing much confidence.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is very good news about the girl, i'm happy for her, but she didn't have male pattern baldness.

What I'm saying is that the girl had to take down all her facebook posts because FIDIA was about to take some serious action against her if she kept them, and she said at one point, that FIDIA stopped supplying her with the lotion because of her progress posts. So, even if Brotzu had friends with Androgenetic Alopecia, and gave them the Brotzu lotion...they wouldn't even bother posting pics of their progress for fear of FIDIA taking some kind of legal action against them, or getting Professor Brotzu in trouble. Beps used to post here all the time, but after FIDIA's announcement...he wen't MIA....I wonder why?(sarcasm). Beps was an older male according to his posts, and presumably Brotzu's son...so theres your male with Androgenetic Alopecia.