Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=221
ad3 ha scritto:

Teoricamente dovrebbe essere superiore alla fina, il minoxidil non dovrebbe essere neanche paragonabile. Teniamo conto che i risultati avuti dai pazienti in 6 mesi sono stati ottimi e questo il minoxidil non lo fa su tutti i pazienti, ma in % molto più basse. La brotzu per le aspettative che ha deve essere superiore a fina, c'è poco da fare

Secondo me uscirà l'anno prossimo, ma purtroppo io ne so quanto Telogen Effluvium; staremo a vedere, poi sul fatto che ci siano altre fasi da superare non lo so, stai chiedendo alla persona sbagliata ahimè... so solo come tutti che stanno ancora facendo dei test

non sono un esperto perchè capisco poco di questa lozione, ma mi attengo alle parole del dottore: bisogna considerare la funzione dei liposomi che trasportano questi elementi che cambiano in maniera importante la lozione

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=4305
Spero e credo che entro gli ultimi mesi del 2017 potremmo avere delle novità in più da FIDIA

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=221
ad3 ha scritto:

Teoricamente dovrebbe essere superiore alla fina, il minoxidil non dovrebbe essere neanche paragonabile. Teniamo conto che i risultati avuti dai pazienti in 6 mesi sono stati ottimi e questo il minoxidil non lo fa su tutti i pazienti, ma in % molto più basse. La brotzu per le aspettative che ha deve essere superiore a fina, c'è poco da fare

Secondo me uscirà l'anno prossimo, ma purtroppo io ne so quanto Telogen Effluvium; staremo a vedere, poi sul fatto che ci siano altre fasi da superare non lo so, stai chiedendo alla persona sbagliata ahimè... so solo come tutti che stanno ancora facendo dei test

non sono un esperto perchè capisco poco di questa lozione, ma mi attengo alle parole del dottore: bisogna considerare la funzione dei liposomi che trasportano questi elementi che cambiano in maniera importante la lozione

Spero e credo che entro gli ultimi mesi del 2017 potremmo avere delle novità in più da FIDIA

Ad3 wrote:

Theoretically it should be finer, minoxidil should not be comparable. We note that the results of patients in 6 months were excellent and this minoxidil does not do on all patients, but in much lower percentages. The brotzu for the expectations it has to be finer, there is little to be done

In my opinion I will be coming next year, but unfortunately I know how Telogen Effluvium; We will see, then there are other steps to overcome I do not know, you are asking the wrong person alas ... I just know how everyone is still doing tests

I'm not an expert because I understand little about this lotion but I stick to the words of the doctor: you have to consider the function of the liposomes that carry these elements that change the lotion

I hope and believe that by the end of 2017 we could have more news from FIDIA

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
OK, but who the hell is Ad3 ???

Thanks tho.

Well, he is a guy who has been posting both in IESON and Bellicapelli. I don´t know if he works for Fidia or what, can´t tell you that but it seems he has some inside info!

Reactions: br1

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do think chances are high that this will eventually come out one way or another, and that it will be superior to any current topical on the market. If it can do this without side effects or stability problems, then i will obviously consider it a huge success. At this point ANYTHING is f*****g good news. Stop screaming at FIDIA, they aren't the ones that are hyping this, it's you mentally ill baldies that are rollercoastering your own emotions.

INT

Reaction score
I do think chances are high that this will eventually come out one way or another, and that it will be superior to any current topical on the market. If it can do this without side effects or stability problems, then i will obviously consider it a huge success. At this point ANYTHING is f*****g good news. Stop screaming at FIDIA, they aren't the ones that are hyping this, it's you mentally ill baldies that are rollercoastering your own emotions.

Could not agree more!

I literally felt ashamed for some of the users here who sent angry messages to Fidia and WHO were writing one conspiracy theory after the other here.

You are balding... THE indication that you are a grown man. For the love of God, ACT LIKE ONE.

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
The owner of Fidia is a Norwood 0, and he apparently loves seeing baldies whine. That's why they won't release it.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, but who the hell is Ad3 ???

Thanks tho.
Capture.PNG

This should answer your question.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i always thaught that i was perfect, i'm a very narcissistic person.
when i noticed that i'm losing hair it was a smack in the face.

from perfect to genetic trash in a second. f*** i now envy ugly guys, they've always had it bad. not much will change with hairloss.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i always thaught that i was perfect, i'm a very narcissistic person.
when i noticed that i'm losing hair it was a smack in the face.

from perfect to genetic trash in a second. f*** i now envy ugly guys, they've always had it bad. not much will change with hairloss.

You would think so, but some of us are clinging for dear life to our 4 or 5 out of 10 status, and the baldness is slowly taking us from invisible to walking joke.