Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
i always thaught that i was perfect, i'm a very narcissistic person.
when i noticed that i'm losing hair it was a smack in the face.

from perfect to genetic trash in a second. f*** i now envy ugly guys, they've always had it bad. not much will change with hairloss.

Hey buddy.

I am sorry to say this but I am glad that guys like you get bald. It seems like you have a very VERY superficial view on the world and losing your hair will probably teach you a lesson in humility.

It might hurt right now, but believe me... It will make you a stronger person in the long rung.

Last edited:

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so yesterday my friend committed suicide i dont know for sure it was bc of his hair loss ( he was noorwood 5) or something else but im sure that hairloss changed him completely and now i wonder why dont these guys take it srsly that hairloss is not just not a cosmetic problem and we had something useful today maybe he was alive now and enjoying his life at 21 so sad...

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i always thaught that i was perfect, i'm a very narcissistic person.
when i noticed that i'm losing hair it was a smack in the face.

from perfect to genetic trash in a second. f*** i now envy ugly guys, they've always had it bad. not much will change with hairloss.

these are the words of a non balding guy. everything comes back to you mate, karma is a b**ch

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buddy.

I am sorry to say this but I am glad that guys like you get bald. It seems like you have a very VERY superficial view on the world and losing your hair will probably teach you a lesson in humility.

It might hurt right now, but believe me... It will make you a stronger person in the long rung.

I'm not glad about anyone getting bald.

NW0 for everyone. I wish anything else on someone other than male pattern baldness.

Cure for all.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so yesterday my friend committed suicide i dont know for sure it was bc of his hair loss ( he was noorwood 5) or something else but im sure that hairloss changed him completely and now i wonder why dont these guys take it srsly that hairloss is not just not a cosmetic problem and we had something useful today maybe he was alive now and enjoying his life at 21 so sad...

Holy sh*t dude.. I am really sorry for your loss.. That sounds terrible..

There was also a guy who killed himself cause of PFS (Post Finasteride Syndrom), he even has a video on youtube.

The problem is, people who dont bald cant really understand whats going on and how much it can affect and change a person's everyday life until they bald theirselves. Especially if you started balding really young.

It took decades to recognize depression as a real illness for most people. Before, everyone just said: "You are just feeling bad today". Fortunately they get the help they need today. It took so much time, cause you cant visibly see depression, like a broken leg or something. Ofc they can see your ugly bald head, but they cant see how it affects and changes you.

There is a long way to go for us.. Right now, if you talk to somebody about your hairloss (who is not balding), the only reaction you will get is "just shave it bro", "bald men are sexy", "be a man, hair is nothing"..

If you let yourself down cause of hairloss you are not a real man and a pussy who cant cope with something so "little".

Literally every balding person I know (I actually know many) and talked about hairloss is depressed about this topic and feels like he cant really enjoy his golden years (20's).

As I said, there is still a long way to go for us. Probably humanity will never recognize baldness (if you are a man) as a real problem, because it's likely that we get the cure before that happens.

At least we have a some hope with all the upcoming promising treatments in the pipeline. Companies see the huge profit they can make with balding people.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got cancer by reading this
aw sh*t man, now chemo is going to kill the rest of your hair.

Hey buddy.

cut the strength bullshit pal, you made this post just to say you're glad i'll be bald.
ok.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buddy.

I am not glad he is going bald but he is a jerk from many things he has written in past.
You can think someone is a jerk without wishing harm on them.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok here are the two images with the "before" scaled, rotated and at 33%, 66% and 100% on top of the "after":

View attachment 53448

I've looked closely and messed around with the transparency and cant see anything significant, at best what you would get with a poor minoxidil responder.

Worse case: no hair regrowth. Minoxidil really isn't the greatest hair medication. It really is only good if you're using finasteride or dutasteride and use Minoxidil with it. In general, Finasteride can take two years to show the maximum results (up to). Minoxidil works best if used with Finasteride. finasteride might regrow sixty percent density. Combined with Minoxidil (especially topical finasteride, there's national studies that prove it), you can regrow up to eighty five percent density (15% more than finasteride alone).

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In case people DOUBT topical Finasteride, Merk is going to PATENT topical Finasteride. So, doubters, beware!

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
aw sh*t man, now chemo is going to kill the rest of your hair.

At least you got some sense of humor.

Wish you would have learnt your lesson an easier way, but I guess - better like that then never.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem is, people who dont bald cant really understand whats going on and how much it can affect and change a person's everyday life until they bald theirselves.

And how would they when none of us ever really discuss or show it? Even those that end up taking their lives can't muster the courage to leave behind a note, letting the world know how big of a problem hair loss was. Imagine that, the taboo is so strong it even carrries over into death.

That's what we're really up against and why the passivity of the balding community is so frustrating. Even with our max efforts, it'd almost take a miracle to dispel the stigma and bring about a cure in time, meanwhile we're doing diddly squat.

If you let yourself down cause of hairloss you are not a real man and a pussy who cant cope with something so "little".

And the irony of that is that the "real men" end up wasting their lives in pathetic balding misery, trying to convince themselves and others of something no discerning person would ever believe anyway.

Like someone already pointed out before (was it That Guy?), they're the ones holding up progress and inadvertently screwing us all over. All because they're too pussy to admit a problem.

You essentially forgo a shot at life for fear of some criticism and ridicule. Where's the glorified masculine strength and toughness in that?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what lesson ?
Oh well, never mind.
And how would they when none of us ever really discuss or show it? Even those that end up taking their lives can't muster the courage to leave behind a note, letting the world know how big of a problem hair loss was. Imagine that, the taboo is so strong it even carrries over into death.

That's what we're really up against and why the passivity of the balding community is so frustrating. Even with our max efforts, it'd almost take a miracle to dispel the stigma and bring about a cure in time, meanwhile we're doing diddly squat.

You brought up a valid point which applies to the majority of balding people.

But if i speak for me: I talk with non-balders and balders about my hairloss and the whole situation and how it affects me. My friends and their friends and their friends (...) are actually very open about this topic, but I know u cant find this kind of openness very often. Actually its exactly as u said.. No one really wants to talk about it..

I complain about hairloss, but i also make jokes about it. Like a guy who has lost his leg is dressing up as a zombie on halloween. We should not let us fall too much. Life goes on, no matter what. It maybe gets harder, but it is not over.

And the irony of that is that the "real men" end up wasting their lives in pathetic balding misery, trying to convince themselves and others of something no discerning person would ever believe anyway.

Like someone already pointed out before (was it That Guy?), they're the ones holding up progress and inadvertently screwing us all over. All because they're too pussy to admit a problem.

You essentially forgo a shot at life for fear of some criticism and ridicule. Where's the glorified masculine strength and toughness in that?

Could not agree more with you.

The real strength is in admiting problems and fears... f*** those liars, those wannabes... Hairloss is a serious problem and mankind should finally recognize it as one.. So we eventually see The Cure happen

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cure, sadly, is impossible right now but prevention is easy, why don't fight in prevention?

What will an NW7 do with preventive male pattern baldness treatment?

NW2-4's have to stop saying that stopping hair loss is enough, because then they can get an hair transplant or whatever the hell step 2 is after stopping hairloss.

It's not enough.

There are people with no hair, who want it back. You're leaving them out when you say all you want is a preventive medicine.

Yes, it's nice to think about the future children who will be born predisposed to male pattern baldness and can stop it with this preventive medicine. But what about the NW5-7 baldies in their 20s? What are they gonna prevent? Maybe put them on suicide watch while every other NW1.5's stopped their hair loss, the NW7 29 year old is still a bald f***. But hey, at least he can prevent his pattern from going to NW8.

No thanks. Give me the cure.