Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are approaching the end of Q1... 3 left till hopefully this lotion comes out

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good f*****g luck finding a topical with minoxidil, stemoxydyine, adenosine, and alfatradiol, for example, they don't do it with a few exceptions.

David, http://www.polarisresearchlabs.com/ , for example, have minoxidil mix-ups with a fuckton of stuff ( azelaic acid, apple polyphenols, retinol, adenosine, procyanidines, alfatradiol, and the list go on much further...).

@sunchyme1

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, http://www.polarisresearchlabs.com/ , for example, have minoxidil mix-ups with a fuckton of stuff ( azelaic acid, apple polyphenols, retinol, adenosine, procyanidines, alfatradiol, and the list go on much further...).

@sunchyme1

@sunchyme1

Do you trust them?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is no topic.

As there is no spoon

thereisnospoon.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess Dr Brotzu never did any interviews or anything since Fida made that statement?

Do any of Italian peeps know?

I am just curious if the told him to keep quiet.

That woman i had followed her on FB for a while but I seen to remember after Fida statement she went MIA on FB.
Again i have not checked in long time (forgot her name again).

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess Dr Brotzu never did any interviews or anything since Fida made that statement?

Do any of Italian peeps know?

I am just curious if the told him to keep quiet.

That woman i had followed her on FB for a while but I seen to remember after Fida statement she went MIA on FB.
Again i have not checked in long time (forgot her name again).

I remember her name, I've checked and she's gone incognito. She initially changed her name and had two accounts, and Facebook remembered who I was searching for and I had no problem creepin' on her. At this stage she's disabled her searchability.

Be nice to have an update. Wassup on the italian forum?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correction one of her profiles is up, but not the right one. Seems like she's a kind person.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea WTF this means but it's a development !!!!

@That Guy explain this please !

Well, I'm no expert, but I took some time to research patent codes and stuff and here's what it means by my understanding:

On the 29th,

• They requested the European patent be validated in Morocco

• They filed a PCT application for a lot of different countries. As HawkIP explains

"A PCT patent application is not a primary patent application (i.e. it does not obtain a granted patent covering a number of countries), but rather provides a route to file a central application which is converted to national and regional applications (listings of each given here) and so allows the inventor to delay the filing of these patent applications. This gives the inventor time to test the invention, raise capital & decide in which markets the invention is likely to be successful."

• They filed for an extension of the European patent into Bosnia and Montenegro.

So what I'd deduce from it, is that these are the countries and regions they plan to release it in.