Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'd love this to move along a little faster, and Im hopeful that brotzu's juice will be the solution, however if Fidia or Folica or Replicel have info to share with us they would already have done so.

Without trying to temper your enthusiasm, no amount of emails will change that. Im sure they are just as keen to give us info on the roll out of their products as we are to receive it, but the radio silence simply means they just aren't there yet.

In the words of the karate god Mr Myagi, "Patience, Daniel san"

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone said "memes" ?

Brotzu delay.jpg

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Just contacted Fidia, Replicel and Follica. Work with a large institutional investor so I wrote them from that angle requesting investment info. We shall see!
It will definitely work since Fidia is not public, as for Replicel all the investment information are on their website.
Smart ***. :rolleyes:

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other forum I used to frequent had the answer. 5 years. AMIRIGHT?

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is going to be as legit as that weird foreskin thing from that Turkish University.

Don't get your hopes on this Brotzu guy.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is going to be as legit as that weird foreskin thing from that Turkish University.

Don't get your hopes on this Brotzu guy.
They have patents and a year long trial ongoing. That's decent evidence that it isn't your typical snake oil.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
nooooo I wanted to comment to reach Page 400 :(

ok, I'll try again in 100 pages. Probably wont take too long :)

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have patents and a year long trial ongoing. That's decent evidence that it isn't your typical snake oil.

So that makes it efficient? A lot of cosmetics that supposedly could grow hair follow the same path, trials, patents, etc.

Also I think that those guys from the Turkish University also have patents and trials...

Regarding hairloss I believe in what I see and since I didn't saw nothing from Brotzu to me this is nothing more than hype.

But guys, I hope I'm wrong. I'm just really pessimistic these last months and don't believe in something just in order to keep my hope for better days alive.