Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So that makes it efficient? A lot of cosmetics that supposedly could grow hair follow the same path, trials, patents, etc.

Also I think that those guys from the Turkish University also have patents and trials...

Regarding hairloss I believe in what I see and since I didn't saw nothing from Brotzu to me this is nothing more than hype.

But guys, I hope I'm wrong. I'm just really pessimistic these last months and don't believe in something just in order to keep my hope for better days alive.
The whole point of trials is to determine efficiency and safety profile. You can judge it's efficiency when the data is revealed.

Also those guys from the Turkish uni have not publicly released any data for trials and I haven't seen any of their patents, there's only one low quality video that you can't see much. If they had released some data publicly the people in this forum would have already talked about it by now rather than dismiss it as snake oil.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Regarding hairloss I believe in what I see and since I didn't saw nothing from Brotzu to me this is nothing more than hype.

You should probabely watch brotzus presentation about his trails. He basically cured some AA cases and most of the participants had positiv results. The lotion is definitly no snake oil but wether it will be usefull for Androgenetic Alopecia has to be shown. If brotzus theory about microcirculation is right and fidia does manage to make an industrial lotion, then this could be a great product which will be a very welcome addition to current treatments.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said, I don't understand all the hype around this. There's no results and the date of release was changed probably to 2018 or even 2019 (who knows).

So both of them didn't revealed any results or data from trials and the only thing that makes them different is that for Brotzu we found patents registed and for the other we didn't found any.

Oh great, patents.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should probabely watch brotzus presentation about his trails. He basically cured some AA cases and most of the participants had positiv results. The lotion is definitly no snake oil but wether it will be usefull for Androgenetic Alopecia has to be shown. If brotzus theory about microcirculation is right and fidia does manage to make an industrial lotion, then this could be a great product which will be a very welcome addition to current treatments.

In his presentation he showed pictures from patients suffering with Alopecia Areata not Androgenic Alopecia that's a HUGE difference.

Oh well, this is nothing more than pure speculation, nobody knows if this will have any positive effect on Androgenic Alopecia.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont understand this can someone explain plz my english isnt that good

Yeah I'll explain.

This thread should be locked until 2018 as NOTHING is happening with this product.

Fidia are very vague in general but were as clear as day on one thing
THERE WILL BE NO MORE DEVELOPMENTS UNTIL 2018

Yet extremely annoyingly this thread continues to be bumped and posted in when no new even slightly significant developments have happened.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
In his presentation he showed pictures from patients suffering with Alopecia Areata not Androgenic Alopecia that's a HUGE difference.

Oh well, this is nothing more than pure speculation, nobody knows if this will have any positive effect on Androgenic Alopecia.

You should read my post again! I said that he cured some AA cases not Androgenetic Alopecia. You're point was that it has no evidence that it will work for hairloss but since AA is a type of hairloss that's not true then. Also Brotzu said that all types of hairloss are caused by some sort of damage to the microcirculation. I know it's speculation but if thats true, then you will see positive effects from the lotion for Androgenetic Alopecia.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'll explain.

This thread should be locked until 2018 as NOTHING is happening with this product.

Fidia are very vague in general but were as clear as day on one thing
THERE WILL BE NO MORE DEVELOPMENTS UNTIL 2018

Yet extremely annoyingly this thread continues to be bumped and posted in when no new even slightly significant developments have happened.

Feel free to come back in 2018 then. Also between no more developments and no release in 2017 is a huge difference.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
400 pages.. I mean 400 f****** pages!!!# This really needs a birthday meme

shookwun

Reaction score
I have revived recent intel that Brotzu has extended there release for 2018

they require further donations

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sigh.
It's sad everybody never read @That Guy 's thread before posting here. Maybe they would find some useful informations, but instead they prefer to be the paladins to protect the poor ignorant people from the scams, not realizing this time we are going in a good direction.
Do you want proves on Androgenetic Alopecia? For the one million-th time, here you go:

https://www.docdroid.net/DQqlrBx/brotzu-il-dermatologo-anno-xxxvii-n1-2015-marzo.pdf.html

Trial conducted on female patter baldness with very good results. Published on one of the most important dermatological papers of Italy. Brotzu's thesis are backed also, as he always says, on his first experience on male pattern baldness (for which a trial was conducted as well as other alopecia typologies) with results published in the official patent. Now we are also waiting for FIDIA's.
Please get your facts straight before shitposting.

Then, I remember other phenomenons who stated "can't work for areata since it is an immune disease and it is different from Androgenetic Alopecia". Well, in these two videos, Brotzu explains perfectly why you are so easily outschool-ables. The videos were registeted at SITRI, most important hair congress of Italy, he even had two separated topics and speeches:

That is the first part, in which he explains the role of the microcirculation regarding alopecias. "ALL alopecias", he said and he proved. You all fools think to be Mr I-Know-It-All, while you know sh*t about hairloss. You only know about DHT for Androgenetic Alopecia and auto immune system for AA. WOW. In that video, he explains the circulatory damage, and the vital role of hormones: in fact, he explained the role of T and DHT in the shrinkage of endothelial cells, commenting about the role of both ICAM and ELAM. There's more to know than "is just DHT or just the immune system".

The second video contains the explanations about the specific research of Areata, and at the beginning the doctor makes a reference about this article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1708803

And his hypothesis is that the alterations are there also in Androgenetic Alopecia, but by different causes. This has to be ultimately proved, but you (me neither) can not argue or make assumptions on this. At the end of the video, he shows the impressive results on Areata that he obtained.

But you even know the mechanisms of Minoxidil? I suppose no, since they were a bit obscure even to dermatologists in all these years. Was Brotzu once again at ASAA's congress at Genova's Gaslini Hospital to explain that he is a vasodilator which acts ONLY on the perycyte (can't act deeper), while DGLA/PGE1 can reach and act on the endothelial cells, plus they can cause neoangiogenesis. Here is the video:

But I'm sick of saying over and over the same things, from next time I'll just dislike the numerous bullshits written in the comments; in the meantime, I'll post again some quality memes.

Oh No Brotzu.jpg

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let´s just wait, but I think next Christmas will be awesome for all of us. You´ll see!

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
meanwhile, fidia got a call from THE BABY BOSS, let see what happens.

newened.png