Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right Jerkass, that must justify the huge Adenogen's success and explain why it is part of the standard established protoc.....ohh wait

It is the standard treatment in Asia. Go away now, you don't the maturity level to have a respectful conversation. Your name and bloody tampon avatar make it evident before even reading your juvenile posts.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is the standard treatment in Asia. Go away now, you don't the maturity level to have a respectful conversation. Your name and bloody tampon avatar make evident before even reading your juvenile posts.

Dude, go back to play in the stock exchange, you can't figure out the difference between crappy/predatory /shady journals and real reliable scientific publication. Hilarious that you thought it was giving you any weight to your argument.

Article cited THREE times! LMAO

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But really, just to be clear: I'm not denying the role adenosine plays in the phenomena being discussed. I pointed out the absurdity of your comparison, mainly because of the commercial version mentioned.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
But really, just to be clear: I'm not denying the role adenosine plays in the phenomena being discussed. I pointed out the absurdity of your comparison, mainly because of the commercial version mentioned.

is adenosine worth using if your already on min?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw... Many of you say that reboost is 99% or even 100 % snake oil... but what would you say if Fidia suddenly announces a release date in 2018? My question is actually: Are they obligated to publish the results of their study or can they just release it without any further information?

The latter doesn't make sense but what do you think will happen?! Maybe in the end of 2017 Fidia shows results?

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
most likely Fidia told beps to stop posting. Fidia even attacked the facebook girl with Alopecia, who posted pictures of her progress with the lotion, and she had to delete her progress pictures..something to do with her being sued if she kept posting and talking about the Brotzu lotion. Beps is not a false prophet, he's probably Brotzu's son, who was interested in telling us how good the Brotzu lotion worked. I honestly think reboost is 100% snake oil though, just my opinion.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
most likely Fidia told beps to stop posting. Fidia even attacked the facebook girl with Alopecia, who posted pictures of her progress with the lotion, and she had to delete her progress pictures..something to do with her being sued if she kept posting and talking about the Brotzu lotion. Beps is not a false prophet, he's probably Brotzu's son, who was interested in telling us how good the Brotzu lotion worked. I honestly think reboost is 100% snake oil though, just my opinion.

I am very excited about their next announcement. I still have faith in this lotion. Nevertheless its interesting how many users think that its scam and Beps is a "liar". Nobody spend so much time just to fool some baldies... doesn't make sense.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
About the Facebook woman (just read now in IESON):

ilkraken ha scritto:

Volevo avvisare che se su facebook andate nel profilo di jole serreri, ci sono le foto a 5 mesi di trattamento con il preparato del dottor brotzu.
Jole è una ragazza con alopecia universale e dovrebbe essere una dei tester del trattamento.
I capelli a 5 mesi spuntano, per ora sono radi, ma molto pigmentati (insomma non sono vellus). Non è una testimonianza molto significativa per quanto riguarda l efficacia della lozione sull Androgenetic Alopecia maschile, ma è comunque un segnale positivo. Inoltre segnala che le stanno ricrescendo pure ciglia e sopracciglia.
Non posteró qui la foto perché è sufficiente aprire il suo profilo su facebook per vederla e nn è necessario richiederle l'amicizia.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
About the Facebook woman (just read now in IESON):

ilkraken ha scritto:

Volevo avvisare che se su facebook andate nel profilo di jole serreri, ci sono le foto a 5 mesi di trattamento con il preparato del dottor brotzu.
Jole è una ragazza con alopecia universale e dovrebbe essere una dei tester del trattamento.
I capelli a 5 mesi spuntano, per ora sono radi, ma molto pigmentati (insomma non sono vellus). Non è una testimonianza molto significativa per quanto riguarda l efficacia della lozione sull Androgenetic Alopecia maschile, ma è comunque un segnale positivo. Inoltre segnala che le stanno ricrescendo pure ciglia e sopracciglia.
Non posteró qui la foto perché è sufficiente aprire il suo profilo su facebook per vederla e nn è necessario richiederle l'amicizia.

Google translate:

I wanted to warn you that if you go on facebook in SERRERI profile gigs, there are pictures at 5 months of treatment with the preparation of Dr. Brotzu.
Jole is a girl with alopecia universalis and should be a treatment of the tester.
The hair sprouting to 5 months, for now they are sparse, but very pigmented (in short, are not vellus). It is a very significant testimony regarding the effectiveness of the lotion on male Androgenetic Alopecia, but it's a positive sign. Also be noted that the growing back well eyelashes and eyebrows.
Do not post here the pictures because you simply open his profile on facebook to see her and nn you must request them friendship.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No opposition @David_MPN . I wanted to try Adenogen, but it's not easily available here and it's very expensive. I gave up on this idea because it seems to be just something stemox-like in terms of effects (similar hype-and-fail history too), that is....saying it gives the same results as minoxidil is nothing but a bad joke. Check out old forum posts on this.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I shop for acne products I can never get one with all of the ingredients, they're always scattered into separate products.

Similarly with hair loss, good f*****g luck finding a topical with minoxidil, stemoxydyine, adenosine, and alfatradiol, for example, they don't do it with a few exceptions.

The Brotzu lotion will be among the only compound topicals. Another is this forums S5 Plus cream.

Swiss_Tampons

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I shop for acne products I can never get one with all of the ingredients, they're always scattered into separate products.

Similarly with hair loss, good f*****g luck finding a topical with minoxidil, stemoxydyine, adenosine, and alfatradiol, for example, they don't do it with a few exceptions.

The Brotzu lotion will be among the only compound topicals. Another is this forums S5 Plus cream.

Yeah! I had a link to a list of several multi-compound topicals that really never took off. I'll see if I can find it, it was from another forum.

Why not use min?

Not yet! Just a matter of strategy. I want to give finn a good solo time before, and my current situation allows me to wait.