Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´ve been reading the IESON forum and it seems Italian people are talking about stability problems, so who can translate a few sentences? Thanks!
I think the lotion works, but it can´t be stored a long period of time just a few weeks. Am I right? What do you think?

nella discussione della ''home made'' alcuni tornano a parlare del fatto che la soluzione non si mantenga. Questo può far pensare che Fidia non potrà mai fare un suo prodotto in esclusiva? Insomma, se devono essere bassi quantitativi di lozione (50ml) che durano poco (2 mesi al massimo?) vuol dire che deve essere fatta su richiesta, quindi sarebbe impraticabile per una casa farmaceutica, o no? Anche perchè a questo punto se funzionasse, qualsiasi farmacia potrebbe farsela da se come galenica, tanto chi va a vedere cosa ci mettono dentro per contestare la violazione del brevetto?

Non credo che Brotzu ne sfornasse in continuazione...secondo me è più probabile che avesse trovato un metodo per conservarle a lungo termine, magari a bassissime temperature...poi quando erano da utilizzare, potevano essere mantenute a temperature maggiori per non più di qualche settimana.

Se fidia non ha raccontato le solite stronzate giusto per coprire la completa inutilità di questo brevetto acquistato, il problema è proprio di STABILITÀ.
Quindi, non credo che si possa sperare che i 100ml durino in efficacia 3/4 mesi.

The rumors about stability problems are not new but unfortunately it's the most realistic assumption why the lotion wasn't released by now.
At least stability problems would mean that the lotion does work and they just have to find a solution for this last problem. Still better than a lotion which does not work because there would probabely be no solution for that problem.

But again, everything they talk about at ieson are rumors and nothing is official. Hopefully fidia will give us an update soon because the trail does reach it's one year mark.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that is also my understanding. It suggests that the lotion could not be stocked for a long time, and therefore would be difficult to manage as stock for a pharmaceutical company. Now I do not speak Italian and it is just a post on a forum.

Theoretically that 'could' be why Fidia is not ready yet..They may be working on stability issues.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I´ve been reading the IESON forum and it seems Italian people are talking about stability problems, so who can translate a few sentences? Thanks!
I think the lotion works, but it can´t be stored a long period of time just a few weeks. Am I right? What do you think?

nella discussione della ''home made'' alcuni tornano a parlare del fatto che la soluzione non si mantenga. Questo può far pensare che Fidia non potrà mai fare un suo prodotto in esclusiva? Insomma, se devono essere bassi quantitativi di lozione (50ml) che durano poco (2 mesi al massimo?) vuol dire che deve essere fatta su richiesta, quindi sarebbe impraticabile per una casa farmaceutica, o no? Anche perchè a questo punto se funzionasse, qualsiasi farmacia potrebbe farsela da se come galenica, tanto chi va a vedere cosa ci mettono dentro per contestare la violazione del brevetto?

Non credo che Brotzu ne sfornasse in continuazione...secondo me è più probabile che avesse trovato un metodo per conservarle a lungo termine, magari a bassissime temperature...poi quando erano da utilizzare, potevano essere mantenute a temperature maggiori per non più di qualche settimana.

Se fidia non ha raccontato le solite stronzate giusto per coprire la completa inutilità di questo brevetto acquistato, il problema è proprio di STABILITÀ.
Quindi, non credo che si possa sperare che i 100ml durino in efficacia 3/4 mesi.

in the discussion of '' home made '' some come to speak of the fact that the solution does not continue. This may suggest that Fidia will never make a product exclusively? In short, if they have to be low amounts of lotion (50ml) that just last (two months at most?) Means that it must be done on demand, so it would be impractical for a pharmaceutical company, or not? Also because at this point if it worked, any pharmacy could have it if you like Galen, so who's going to see what we bring in to challenge an infringement of the patent?

I do not believe that it Brotzu sfornasse the time ... according to me is more likely that he had found a method for long-term store, perhaps at very low temperatures ... then when they were to be used, they could be kept at higher temperatures for not more than a few weeks.

If fidia has not told the usual bullshit just to cover the complete uselessness of this patent purchased, the problem is just STABILITY.
So, I do not think you can hope that the 100ml lasting effectiveness in 3/4 months.

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some experience with filing and writing patent applications. I noticed something a while ago but I wasn't sure if I should mention it here because I thought I had to look around more to be sure about it. But basically I went through about a dozen of patents by Brotzu on this lotion and I found out that the patent was only granted in Europe and China. Unless I missing the “granted” patents for the US and Canada, it seems like the patens for the US and Canada are only "Applications" and thus are not protected. That usually happens if the inventor loses interest in marketing the product, or doesn't pay the fee to finalize the patent for the specific country (most likely due to lack of interest in pursuing mass production), or if they miss the deadline. Of course Fidia can file for a new patent by improving the invention. If you guys find the missing patents that are not "Application" let me know.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that don't worry if Fidia is not giving out information about the trial or the status of the lotion. Do legit/big companies such as Apple or Samsung (just to name a couple) tell us what their next product is going to be? Not really! I actually feel better that Fidia is not giving out any information. Otherwise a lot of people here would start over analyzing the statements and when their "expectations" are not met then they start complaining. I think Fidia really cares about their reputation and they are doing the right thing. Nevertheless, I can't wait to find out about the results of their trial.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
I have ence with filing and writing patent applications. I noticed something a while ago but I wasn't sure if I should mention it here because I thought I had to look around more to be sure about it. But basically I went through about a dozen of patents by Brotzu on this lotion and I found out that the patent was only granted in Europe and China. Unless I missing the “granted” patents for the US and Canada, it seems like the patens for the US and Canada are only "Applications" and thus are not protected. That usually happens if the inventor loses interest in marketing the product, or doesn't pay the fee to finalize the patent for the specific country (most likely due to lack of interest in pursuing mass production), or if they miss the deadline. Of course Fidia can file for a new patent by improving the invention. If you guys find the missing patents that are not "Application" let me know.

Another thing I wanted to mention is that don't worry if Fidia is not giving out information about the trial or the status of the lotion. Do legit/big companies such as Apple or Samsung (just to name a couple) tell us what their next product is going to be? Not really! I actually feel better that Fidia is not giving out any information. Otherwise a lot of people here would start over analyzing the statements and when their "expectations" are not met then they start complaining. I think Fidia really cares about their reputation and they are doing the right thing. Nevertheless, I can't wait to find out about the results of their trial.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2015170247

The US is listed under designated states. Doesn't this mean it is protected there? I'm not an expert and maybe you could give us the source where you found that the US and Canada are only "applications"

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "username1, posts: 1456367, member: 127824"] I have some experience with writing and filing patent applications. I noticed something while in August but I was not sure if I Should mention it here because i thought I had to look around more to be sure about it. But basically I went through about a dozen of patents by Brotzu on this lotion and I found out That the patent was only granted in Europe and China. Unless I missing the "granted" patents for the US and Canada, it seems like the patens for the US and Canada are only "Applications" and Thus are not protected. That usually happens if the inventor loses interest in marketing the product, or does not pay the fee to finalize the patent for the specific country (Most Likely two to lack of interest in Pursuing mass production), or if they miss the deadline. Of course Fidia can file for a new patent by improving the invention. If you guys find the missing patents That Are not "Application" let me know.

Another thing I wanted to mention Is that do not worry if Fidia is not giving out information about the trial or the status of the lotion. Do legit / big companies such as Apple or Samsung (just to name a couple) tell us what Their next product is going to be? Not really! I actually feel better Fidia That is not giving out any information. Otherwise a lot of people here would start over analyzing the statements and when to Their "expectations" are not met then they start complaining. I think really cares about Phidias Their reputation and they are doing the right thing. Nevertheless, I can not wait to find out about the results of Their trial. [/ QUOTE]
Yes I agree with him being Their professional and plus they kinda hinted at us saying the provide a treatment that's effective and stable

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2015170247

The US is listed under designated states. Doesn't this mean it is protected there? I'm not an expert and maybe you could give us the source where you found that the US and Canada are only "applications"

Based on my knowledge, applying for WIPO doesn't mean that your invention is protected all around the world. Once you apply for WIPO then you have to file the patent in every country you are interested it. Going through WIPO just makes it easier and faster to file the patent in multiple countries.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Based on my knowledge, applying for WIPO doesn't mean that your invention is protected all around the world. Once you apply for WIPO then you have to file the patent in every country you are interested it. Going through WIPO just makes it easier and faster to file the patent in multiple countries.

If they filled an international patent after PCT, they should be protected for 2.5 years in most countrys and then they have time to fill in the national patents. I see your point, that it's a sign of losing interest in the patent if they don't fill in the patent in the US but they should still be protected for over a year world wide assuming they signed an international patent, so still enough time to fill in a patent.
They probabely just wait for the final results of the trails and then decide how to go on before they throw money out of the window for a patent in the US.

InfamousOne

My Regimen
Reaction score
If beps is reading this, he can go f*** himself, and he can ask old man Brotzu to do the same. They f*****g lied telling us young guys don't have to worry anymore, they have liposome sh*t. Young guys just got false hope. Motherfuckers, that's what they are.

LMAO. This is priceless. I felt the same way. Lotion seemed like a godsend, and now I'm on alternative methods to avoid Minoxidil/Finasteride. We'll see if anything can come out in the near future. Losing hair young is horrible, because it matters even more when you're younger.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We all hope someone who works for Fidia (not even a scientist, but let´s say a f* janitor!) says something about the lotion. I wasn´t bery good at chemistry in high school, so is it really difficult to fix a stability problem like the one it seems the are facing? Will it take them months or even years? Oh, come on!

If it can´t be stored for at least couple of years then we better forget about buying it any time soon.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
We all hope someone who works for Fidia (not even a scientist, but let´s say a f* janitor!) says something about the lotion. I wasn´t bery good at chemistry in high school, so is it really difficult to fix a stability problem like the one it seems the are facing? Will it take them months or even years? Oh, come on!

If it can´t be stored for at least couple of years then we better forget about buying it any time soon.

Liposomes are often difficult to stabilize. The amount of time they will need depends wether the usual stabilizer work or not. If they do it's a matter of months, if not it could take them years and maybe they don't want to spend that amount of money and time.

abcdefg

Reaction score
discussions about this doesnt mean anything really. Its just more pointless speculation. The delay might be any number of reasons. Does not mean its a stabilization problem just because some other forum talks about it.
The cutting edge section looks more grim by the day. I dont want replicel or any of these invasive treatments. I want an RU or a topical that stops androgens.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
discussions about this doesnt mean anything really. Its just more pointless speculation. The delay might be any number of reasons. Does not mean its a stabilization problem just because some other forum talks about it.
The cutting edge section looks more grim by the day. I dont want replicel or any of these invasive treatments. I want an RU or a topical that stops androgens.

A tiny punch biopsy that cultures your own cells and indefinitely stops androgens from destroying your hair is far from "invasive" and a superior option to topicals that will have to be used indefinitely.

I don't mean to be a douche here, but I see from the "hairloss community" many sentences that begin with either "I want" or "I don't want'...

Technologies that result from scientific discoveries like this are not about what you want or what you don't want; it's about what you can do. I don't want to take finasteride, but I do because it's what I can do and it works. I want hair multiplication to be an option — and now, damn it! — at an affordable price, but it isn't available yet and when it is, the price will still certainly be high; too bad, but that's how it is.

It's the crux of the reason that, in less than a year of surfing online hairloss communities, I've lost so much sympathy for so many: They're faced with present and future options that can either alleviate or eliminate their problem, but they won't do it if it doesn't fit this idealized treatment in their head.

Just because RepliCel, Follica or something else that involves minor surgery isn't the option you'd like, does not make the pipeline "grim".

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this still the first semi-legit treatment to be expected in the coming years? Anything else expected in 2017 or 2018?