Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was dreaming that this would give me all my hair back in the end it was just a dream.. But damn it was a good one

Special

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread will now serve as a lesson to the younger generations.
A lesson about hope, despair, and seeking comfort from fellow sufferer's.
But the main thing we must learn from this, is not to GIVE MONEY TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET!!!! You stupid fuckers hahaha!!!
All the best guys

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the main thing we must learn from this, is not to GIVE MONEY TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET!!!! You stupid fuckers hahaha!!!
All the best guys

And a lesson about posting funny memes about hair loss.

Sokubo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the best guys

It being released in 2018 means it's all a bust and it all is over? Not sure I subscribe to that logic.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you cant even look up the bald lady anymore on FB

g.i joey

Reaction score
It being released in 2018 means it's all a bust and it all is over? Not sure I subscribe to that logic.

i still question why they would let the Hype die down? This was great for their marketing and they basically put out a statement just to shut everyone up. Just feel like it's detrimental to the product by killing all the free advertisement they were getting

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
i still question why they would let the Hype die down? This was great for their marketing and they basically put out a statement just to shut everyone up. Just feel like it's detrimental to the product by killing all the free advertisement they were getting

I think because of two things. First there are a lot of rumors and false information around in the forums and this is not the free advertisement a company wants. The news will spread automaticly if they release their own results. Second they probably got spamed daily by desperate hair loss suffers, who ask them the same questions over and over again and also brotzu, his son and the italian lady got spamed a lot and they wanted their privacy.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, at FIDIA's ...

Senza titolo.png

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´ve been reading the IESON forum and it seems someone whose nickname is Giuseppe1954 (Brotzu?) is providing real good information, so can anybody translate it please? Thanks!

Scusa Giuseppe1954 visto che sembri conoscere ste procedure vediamo se il mio quadro puo stare in piedi:

La lozione funziona e fidia è certa su questo. Brotzu alle sue cavie dava sempre però solo lozione "fresca". La fidia ha solo aggiunto i conservanti.
Quindi i trial la fidia li deve fare per poter scrivere sulla lozione "lozione valida fino a 6 mesi dalla data di produzione" (ad esempio).
Questo pone un problema. In pratica se i trial sono iniziai ad aprile 2016, ad una popolazione di cavie umane gli hanno dato la lozione e se li è studiati per bene.
Poi la fidia avrà creato una seconda popolazione di cavie a cui i trial sono incominciati invece a sei mesi da aprile (quindi verso ottobre 2016).
A queste cavie la fidia ha dato lozione coi conservanti sempre invecchiata di sei mesi (quindi prodotta a maggio, poi giugno, poi luglio e così via..) per vedere se anche a queste cavie i capelli ricrescevano alla stessa maniera.
Questo ovviamente gli serve alla fidia per non scrivere cavolate sulla confezione.

L'unico problema è che se è come ho detto vuol dire che la lozione non uscirà prima di alcuni mesi dalla fine dei trial semestrali del secondo gruppo di cavie (quindi qualcosa come quest'estate 2017 e sempre e solo se la lozione si è mostrata ugualmente efficiente).

La cosa che mi fa paura è che se invece fidia vuole una scadenza ad esempio di 12 mesi si parla davvero di estate 2018

L'unica cosa positiva in tutto questo è che penso che in ogni caso fidia stessa spera (immagino) di far uscire il prodotto il prima possibile in modo da fare un sacco di quattrini ( e glielo auguro se sta lozione funziona)

Cerco solo di informarmi.
La "stabilità" nel tempo del prodotto in questione, ovvero con perdita poco significativa delle caratteristiche iniziali (momento della produzione), la si valuta non nei risultati conseguiti dalle cavie ma esaminando strumentalmente il prodotto utilizzato dopo n tempo e stoccato in situazioni ambientali controllate (temperatura, luce, ecc).

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=209

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
Courtesy of Google Translate (you can get this is a browser plugin for chrome) Also it looks like it's a query to him not a statement from him.

cusa Giuseppe1954 since you seem to know ste procedures see if my framework can stand:

The lotion works and fidia is certain about this. Brotzu to his subjects but always gave only lotion "fresh". The fidia has only added preservatives.
So the trial the fidia must make them to write on lotion "lotion valid up to 6 months from date of production" (for example).
This poses a problem. In practice if the trials are started in April 2016, to a population of human subjects they gave him the lotion and if it is designed for good.
Then the fidia will have created a second population of mice in which the trials are begun six months from April (then around October 2016).
These guinea pigs the fidia gave lotion with increasingly aged preservatives six months (therefore produced in May, then June, then July and so on ..) to see if these mice the hair grew back the same way.
This obviously serves to fidia not to write stupid things on the package.

The only problem is that it is as I said it means that the lotion will not come out until a few months after the end of the six-month trial of the second group of mice (so something like this summer 2017 and always and only if the lotion has shown equally effective).

The thing that scares me is that if instead fidia wants a deadline of 12 months for example, it really speaks Summer 2018

The only positive thing in all this is that I think in any case fidia same hopes (I guess) to release the product as soon as possible in order to make a lot of money (and I wish him if he's lotion works)

I just try to inform me.
The "stability" in the time of the product in question, or with little significant loss of initial characteristics (time of production), the currency is not in the results achieved by the guinea pigs but instrumentally examining the product used after n time and stored under controlled environmental conditions ( temperature, light, etc.).

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
The user Giuseppe1954 is NOT @beps63 , many people already asked on IESON and he said he was not him. Even the admins confirmed. However, he is still an experienced user.
In that sequence, he provided his PoV about what Fidia may be doing, and he's using good logic.

Can you translate and explain to us who don't understand the translation?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you translate and explain to us who don't understand the translation?

He's saying that the lotion is effective. However they are running another round of tests/trial to determine the efficacy of the lotion and the preservatives they have used after it's aged a few months.

He says this is important as the product otherwise seems to have a limited shelf life, so they want to ensure they are selling a product that is effective after it has been sitting on your shelf for several months.

The good news is the the lotion works, the bad news is he doesnt think we'll be seeing it before late 2017 or as late as summer 2018.

Ultimately, this is very encouraging, I just think we need to keep our big boy underwear on another 12 months before we can definitively celebrate!