Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Church_of_Brotzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
From another (different company, different product) announcement:

clinical trial is being carried out in accordance with current Good Clinical Practices ( “cGCP”), a strict scientific study model, and the company will not have access to the data until the study is completed.

This might be the reason why they can't say anything... Let's wait till they get the data

If I´m not mistaken.. that AA lady was also cut off after the trial.
Could mean nothing - just an observation.

Attachments

• 2017-01-18_2303.png
    2017-01-18_2303.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 459

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In 100 hundred years we will still be here on this forum waiting for our full head of hair. We wont rest until they're back.

Something like this :

latest

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
From another (different company, different product) announcement:

clinical trial is being carried out in accordance with current Good Clinical Practices ( “cGCP”), a strict scientific study model, and the company will not have access to the data until the study is completed.

This might be the reason why they can't say anything... Let's wait till they get the data

Good point!

"For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet"

Would make sense, that a company doesn't have exact(!) launch plans before they have those results and they never gave us informations because they don't have them aswell. I really hope they are quite ready to release this product and just wait for those results to finish their launch plans. So hopefully they go to market shortly after that and by 2018 really means they release the lotion, at least in italy, in 2017. But that's just my balding thing in my head which jumps on every hype train. My rational thing in my head does at least stand on the platform of the trainstation again ;)

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Brotzu fails i have no f*****g hope to not go noticably bald .. Fuuuuuccckkkk dont let me cross that line...

This thread just died ... I need the hype! Pls let it happen somewhere in 2017 ... COME ON FIDIA

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did the Facebook woman say? Did she talk to Brotzu? Damn, we are so f***

The woman went private.. We have exactly 0 sources left bruh ...

We "just" have to wait and see what happens without any f*****g clue and so many questions.. Next months will be horror!

abcdefg

Reaction score
well see you all next year. May as well close this and reopen back in 2018 when it has a shot at releasing sometime that year. Could be 2018 january or december no one knows. Bottom line its going to be a long wait with no news til then

tadaaa84

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just out of interest I googled reviews of Fidia Pharma... they have the worst rating on Glassdoor I've ever seen: https://www.glassdoor.at/Bewertunge...-Bewertungen-E637073.htm?countryRedirect=true

There's a former intern saying in his review: "Hire young people with new ideas, the company had great product to reach the world market.It can done with new brains." - Great product = Brotzu Lotion? ;) (2013 was probably to early for that tho)

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Now that we've established that this lotion isn't coming out anytime soon, I've got a question to ask all minoxidil users and I'd appreciate as detailed answers as you can give:

1) I'm losing hair rapidly and it's becoming more and more difficult to hide it. What's scary is my head is always itching but it i wash my hair I'll lose 500+ hairs. Literally everytime I brush my hair through my head I lose hair. I genuinely believe if I washed my hair long enough I could wash away all the hair on my head

2) I'm almosta Norwood 3 now and I've been contemplating minoxidil for 6 months now. I've been hesitant because I know it's a lifelong commitment and I really don't know if I can trust myself to apply if 2x a day forever. That being said losing 500+ hairs a day is much worse and the fact the biggest question I ask myself everyday is 'should I start Minoxidil' is testament to this

So the questions I'd like to ask are:

1) has anyone experienced this level of hair loss whilst washing their hair? If so, did minoxidil solve this?

2) for those who have taken minoxidil regularly, have you noticed dark circles around your eyes?

3) when washing your hands after applying, do you manage to get 100% of the solution off your hands. By this I mean can you theoretically touch your hand on your face and not worry about growing hair there?

4) I get there will be shedding but how bad is this. Will you have to go bald to get hair or will the shedding be unnoticeable?

5) how long does the shedding last and roughly how long did it take to see noticeable regrowth?

6) how difficult is it to apply for guys with curly hair?

7) how difficult is it incorporating it into your daily routine? Which do you prefer: foam or liquid?

8) if I don't use it for a week, what can I expect to happen? What's the longest you have stopped using it and what happened to your hair?

9) once I receive good regrowth, can I use it 1x a day and to maintain this?

10) what advice would you give to someone like me who is planning to start min

11) how would you rate your experience so far out of 10 and why?

12) in terms of Norwood, how good has your regrowth been?

13) I've tried to use min on my hairline for 5 days once and it got so bad. Anybody got any advice with applying it on the hairline?

14) Will minoxidil give me back density?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Now that we've established that this lotion isn't coming out anytime soon, I've got a question to ask all minoxidil users and I'd appreciate as detailed answers as you can give:

1) I'm losing hair rapidly and it's becoming more and more difficult to hide it. What's scary is my head is always itching but it i wash my hair I'll lose 500+ hairs. Literally everytime I brush my hair through my head I lose hair. I genuinely believe if I washed my hair long enough I could wash away all the hair on my head

2) I'm almosta Norwood 3 now and I've been contemplating minoxidil for 6 months now. I've been hesitant because I know it's a lifelong commitment and I really don't know if I can trust myself to apply if 2x a day forever. That being said losing 500+ hairs a day is much worse and the fact the biggest question I ask myself everyday is 'should I start Minoxidil' is testament to this

1) has anyone experienced this level of hair loss whilst washing their hair? If so, did minoxidil solve this?

2) for those who have taken minoxidil regularly, have you noticed dark circles around your eyes?

3) when washing your hands after applying, do you manage to get 100% of the solution off your hands. By this I mean can you theoretically touch your hand on your face and not worry about growing hair there?

4) I get there will be shedding but how bad is this. Will you have to go bald to get hair or will the shedding be unnoticeable?

5) how long does the shedding last and roughly how long did it take to see noticeable regrowth?

7) how difficult is it incorporating it into your daily routine? Which do you prefer: foam or liquid?

8) if I don't use it for a week, what can I expect to happen? What's the longest you have stopped using it and what happened to your hair?

13) I've tried to use min on my hairline for 5 days once and it got so bad. Anybody got any advice with applying it on the hairline?

are you f*****g high?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Valid question given the delay, however off topic, suggest you start a thread in the growth stimulants section.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Google it.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Now that we've established that this lotion isn't coming out anytime soon, [...]

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Fidia's announcement was very ambiguous, it didn't confirm or deny anything.

Discretion and a good reputation are vital for a big pharma company like Fidia. All this hysteria surrounding Brotzu's lotion was obviously not good - if the lotion turned out to be a failure, I guess it could be extremely negative for them. Their announcement was only a way to shut us up.

I'm still feeling very optimistic, I'm sure we'll hear from them soon.