Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we all jumped off the hype train. We are more realistic now, which is fine but not that much fun. I definetely need my hype back. Where is uncle beps when you need him! Sad but understandable that he doesn't want to post anymore.

Sorry if I missed it, but did that AA facebook women talked to Brotzu yet?

she made her FB page COMPLETLY private now you can not see anything unless she is on friends list..she is not on mine so...

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
she made her FB page COMPLETLY private now you can not see anything unless she is on friends list..she is not on mine so...
God damn, we have no more sources left..
As unrelieable as they were, it was something at least..

But if someone knew about the meeting doesnt this person might know something else? I can't remeber who brought this up..

Guess I am evolving to a stalker pff

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
This freaking sucks. I'm really tired of companies toying with us, then telling us to just go away. If they have something that works, we should be knocking down their doors to let them know they need to move their asses and get it to the people who need it. We need real answers and honesty, and we're not going to get that unless we demand it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This freaking sucks. I'm really tired of companies toying with us, then telling us to just go away. If they have something that works, we should be knocking down their doors to let them know they need to move their asses and get it to the people who need it. We need real answers and honesty, and we're not going to get that unless we demand it.

:rolleyes:

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dude take a chill pill

Church_of_Brotzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I work in RnD and there is a sentence everyone knows and lives by

Every month product is delayed = a months worth of lost sales.

Given the amount of noise we have created around this product ,I have no thought that FIDIA is treating this as their top priority.
FIDIA needs this as badly as we do, there´s only so far vaginal gel can get you.

I´m sure we will hear from them when they are good and ready.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

ROHIRRIM! FOR ROHAN!

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Given the amount of noise we have created around this product ,I have no thought that FIDIA is treating this as their top priority.
FIDIA needs this as badly as we do, there´s only so far vaginal gel can get you.

I am also holding onto the hope that 2018 is a conservative date they gave us just to shut people up and a 2017 release is not impossible, but I'm not taking any chances with my regimen. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
I am also holding onto the hope that 2018 is a conservative date they gave us just to shut people up and a 2017 release is not impossible, but I'm not taking any chances with my regimen. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Thinking exactly like you. In my fantasy world it's going to be released this year

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score

As far as I know, Fidia did nothing wrong. No false promises, no wild claims, no strict deadlines. They bought the patent and now they're following all the right procedures. We are the ones who behaved like lunatics (and yes, I also contacted Fidia once).

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score

I believe there was a stability problem with Brotzu's formula, I'm not an expert and I'm not really sure. BUT if they are able to solve that, why not 2017?! Their announcement said 'BY 2018', so fingers crossed.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score

Maybe that's why you work in R&D and not in sales. Or maybe you are not at all because obviously you are mixing up the two departments...

Last edited:

br1

Reaction score
My guess is that this whole gigantic thread plus stupid ghost lotion will just be buried and forgotten.
Time will tell. The thread is already going to the second page.

** yes, I realize the irony of my comment bumping it back to the top. Will be my last one here.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
No way this gets shut down if it actually works without major side effects. Their is just too much money to be made and they need a return on their investment. I manage assets in the US for an Italian family and they are indeed not as highly motivated by money as Americans. They are much slower to react and much more patient than us but at the end of the day they still need to make money.
Again if it works it will come out.

Church_of_Brotzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe that's why you work in R&D and not in sales. Or maybe you are not at all because obviously you are mixing up the two departments...

If we fail to bring out the product according to project plan, everything (including sales) is postponed.

Not sure what was the point you were trying to make here, but if we were to complicate it further:

Every month product is delayed = a months worth of lost sales + peak reduction cost

peak reduction cost =
the amount of extra profit that FIDIA could have made if they had launched in a less competitive market.
Example: If FIDIA launches this lotion in 2020, they are going to be making far less money due to all the other advanced solutions on the market. Peak reduction cost is very difficult to estimate, so usually we disregard it.

So it´s actually even worse for FIDIA.

You really live up to your name, Stupido!

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From another (different company, different product) announcement:

clinical trial is being carried out in accordance with current Good Clinical Practices ( “cGCP”), a strict scientific study model, and the company will not have access to the data until the study is completed.

This might be the reason why they can't say anything... Let's wait till they get the data