Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
If i remember right, beps was the one who said fidia only added preservatives to brotzus lotion and maybe this guy works in the pharma industry or something similar and he could have some knowledge about trails and just put one and one thogheter. BUT i agree with @Barbe a papa because 1+1 could be 3 here because it's just speculation.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt that a single bottle of that stuff will be on the shelf for longer than a day, after the first batch comes out. ;)

When it comes out I will personally drive to Italy, buy 200 bottles, make a groupbuy, get 80$ x 200 and then set off with the money and the bottles to Madagascar.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testing on mice??? What about humans?
Enough o this hairless mouse bullshit. I'll be a guinea pig.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would they go from testing on humans to mice? Defies any form of logic and reason. The post is pure nonsense. Disavow the story.

and the thing so aggravating is NOW the rumor is going to become fact on this thread.

for the record THERE IS NO NEW NEWS FROM FIDIA OR ANYONE NO NEW FACTs

they should actually remove those posts in my opinion just going to muddy waters

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would they go from testing on humans to mice? Defies any form of logic and reason. The post is pure nonsense. Disavow the story.

If they have confirmed it works on both mice and humans, but they want to determine whether it keeps for more than 6 months, then testing the 6 month old lotion on the mice could make sense. Simply to see if it still works after 6 months.

Still probably bullshit though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If they have confirmed it works on both mice and humans, but they want to determine whether it keeps for more than 6 months, then testing the 6 month old lotion on the mice could make sense. Simply to see if it still works after 6 months.

Still probably bullshit though.

its bullshit this was taken from a guy 'speculating' what 'might' be going on from what i understand.

this stupid thread is being resurrected LOL

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Cavie is italian for guinea pig!!!

The google translation to mice is wrong, so no reason to freak out. You can compare the original with the google translation and in the italian version he always talks of "cavie", where in the english version it eighter translates to guinea pig or mice. But like I said, mice is wrong in this context and he meant guinea pigs and therefore humans.

Last edited:

Richieron

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to love watching the most visited thread in H L history.. Now it's a ghost town and so sad to see the life gone but holy sh*t where there is a spark there is fire we are always a few bits of leaked info away from f*****g greatness again.. Oh how I long for the good old days of the fully rocking brotzu thread... I have a funny feeling

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
donald, please make this thread great again!

Ha! Given the state of donald's hair, and after all the years of americans getting screwed by baldness, he'll sign an executive order for free trade with Italy and create the bestest and greatest trade deficit the US has ever known, it'll be hhhhuuuuge and his hair even huuuuuger! :)

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't wait for the next hype train... It would be fantastic!
a total emotional roller coaster.
u don't have to go to Disney World. All you have to do is lose your hair and then wait and hope for the best only to see those hopes die away.
i pray this doesn't happen with histogen and replicel.