Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it being released in 2018 or by 2018?

What exactly does the blurb say about the studies?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems that they updated their press release. It no longer states the product is for areata - it just mentions hairloss and how it can be debilitating.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 383

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF is going on??? Before their Italian press release mentioned AA but now doesn't mention it anywhere and now it vaguely says alopecia.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it being released in 2018 or by 2018?

What exactly does the blurb say about the studies?

Can @Roberto_72 please call fidia and ask every goddamn question as like:

Why they don't mention Androgenetic Alopecia since brotzu said they were trialing it

Why is it being delayed

By 2018 or in 2018

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys want a non-conspiracy explanation?

Fidia has completed the data collection (six months is typical), but they have not completed the studies. It takes a little work for somebody to write up a paper, make it presentable, go over the error analysis, and submit it to a journal. They may want to submit to a refereed journal which will take longer.

When I referee papers I respond in less than 4 weeks, but there are scientists out there who take months. You then need multiple iterations. That said I don't know who they're submitting it, they might not need a referee process if it's an industry publication.

I assume the study was 24 weeks as that's typical, but the analysis and writeup following may take time.

JuliAN90

My Regimen
Reaction score
January 2018 would not that bad, the problem is more why fidia only mentioned AA, maybe they realised that it is does not work for for Androgenetic Alopecia. Then it is useless for us and it does not matter whether it will be out in 6 months, one year or two. We can just forget about it. We need to clarify if they mean Androgenetic Alopecia as well or not. Then we can go on and just wait for next year or simply close the "case Brotzu-lotion" for ever.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone explain me the difference between 'By 2018' and 'in 2018' ????

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems that they updated their press release. It no longer states the product is for areata - it just mentions hairloss and how it can be debilitating.
As expected, and people of course jumped on conclusion, ready to burn their idols.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BE HAPPY THEY ANNOUNCED SOMETHING FINALLY AND STOP COMPLAINING ONLY!
i'll stop complaining if i got a GB lotion that work for me and i will wait them even until 2030 if they want !!