Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn´t Brotzu say it is "well below 100 Euros"??? You have to keep in mind, if Fidia makes the stuff too expensive, they might encourage black market producers to make a cheaper version. Though I am not an expert when it comes to Business Administration, but I am rather worried about this product actually working.

For real..are people in poverty going to afford it? no they probably can't afford minoxidil either.
For most people who are working--even if poor you just have to sacrifice some other stuff and budget yourself.
My face serum is $80..My skin scrub is $68...My freaking foundation is $48.
The topical spironolactone I have is $70 for about 3 month supply.
Tooth whitening strips i t think can be almost $50.

I don't understand why people think under $100 for a lotion that may bring back your hair is expensive.

Optimistic1

Reaction score
Is there any indication to when this will actually be available? Like does anyone have any idea or is just speculation at this point?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any indication to when this will actually be available? Like does anyone have any idea or is just speculation at this point?

There is a fact sheet somewhere that @That Guy made..

i suggest if you want definite information without combing this mess of a thread--try to find that fact sheet...not sure how updated it is though.
If you do find it 'bump' it.

BUT no one knows when it is going to be available. We just have ideas from reading interviews and letters from fidia.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
For real..are people in poverty going to afford it? no they probably can't afford minoxidil either.
For most people who are working--even if poor you just have to sacrifice some other stuff and budget yourself.
My face serum is $80..My skin scrub is $68...My freaking foundation is $48.
The topical spironolactone I have is $70 for about 3 month supply.
Tooth whitening strips i t think can be almost $50.

I don't understand why people think under $100 for a lotion that may bring back your hair is expensive.

My gf and I make very good salaries, but that still seems like a lot of money. I guess we just have different financial goals and spending habits.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don´t get it, Brotzu assumes the price is "well below 100 €" a month, sounds to me like 30-50 €. Why are we still discussing 100€ then? Just don´t buy it and go bald if it is too expensive for you. No problem with that.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don´t get it, Brotzu assumes the price is "well below 100 €" a month, sounds to me like 30-50 €. Why are we still discussing 100€ then? Just don´t buy it and go bald if it is too expensive for you. No problem with that.

Agree. Hair loss in not cheap. Period.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My gf and I make very good salaries, but that still seems like a lot of money. I guess we just have different financial goals and spending habits.

Well i am going to guess your GF is still under 30 maybe even 35 and still has fresh as a daisy skin naturally and can use dove soap and Cover Girl cosmetics and look great.
Aging skin needs quality products.
Hair loss needs quality products.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i am going to guess your GF is still under 30 maybe even 35 and still has fresh as a daisy skin naturally and can use dove soap and Cover Girl cosmetics and look great.
Aging skin needs quality products.
Hair loss needs quality products.

I'm knocking on the door of 40 and her 34. She doesn't wear makeup, but my ex did and it's true she spent a small fortune on it. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying that it's bad to spend money on what people perceive as worthwhile care products, it's just hard for me to personally make sense of it. Anyways if it's way below 100 and closer 50 per month, I feel like that I can rationalize that cost much much more.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
841877456.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm knocking on the door of 40 and her 34. She doesn't wear makeup, but my ex did and it's true she spent a small fortune on it. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying that it's bad to spend money on what people perceive as worthwhile care products, it's just hard for me to personally make sense of it. Anyways if it's way below 100 and closer 50 per month, I feel like that I can rationalize that cost much much more.

No worries i did not take offense.

But don't be afraid to treat yourself to this for cost if it will help your hair.
That is a worthy investment.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No worries i did not take offense.

But don't be afraid to treat yourself to this for cost if it will help your hair.
That is a worthy investment.
Good point, there are so many studies who claim that good-looking people in average make more money.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point, there are so many studies who claim that good-looking people in average make more money.

That is true and it also makes people happier less stressed and that is a better quality of life to have hair over not having hair.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know what else I would spend my money on. Maybe saving for a house makes sense, but otherwise?
Nothing of the stuff that adds really any value to my happiness costs money.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know what else I would spend my money on. Maybe saving for a house makes sense, but otherwise?
Nothing of the stuff that adds really any value to my happiness costs money.

I only buy clothes and food. Maybe save something for my wedding and a house. My hair is much more valuable than 100 damn bucks a month, even though he said WELL BELLOW 100.

It's like:
Frank telling John: "Someone thinks Tom is 40 years old, but he is well bellow that age."

~The next day
John to everyone else: "Did you know Tom is 40?"

Stop spreading false information.. this is how rumors and myths develop..

Last edited:

rush4life

Reaction score
I don't care about the $100 if it works i am happy to pay it. I know you guys think its going to be much less than 100 euro but if, like someone said, it was going to be 35-50 i am sure he would have said less than 50 - or around 50. Don't kid yourself, I am sure they have a pretty close number as to what they want to sell it for. I won't be surprised if its 80-90 euro a month. Like I said though - I am happy to pay if it works.