Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding the fact that in korean studies almost everything grows hair I'm still somewhat sceptical about the results Brotzu presented.

Still I think just focussing on the dht might be short-sighted.
In Androgenetic Alopecia not only are the androgen receptors upregulated but also the body produces insane amounts of dht locally in the scalp.
Why?

I think there are a few steps before the dht that have been out of focus. For example the immune system sometimes reacts adversely to severe stress hormone levels, and causes allergies to flare up.

So I wouldn't try to explain the lotion based on if it blocks dht. Actually, if it works over completely different pathes it might work better combined with finasteride and minoxidil.

H

Reaction score
It works in two ways.

S-equol is a dht blocker which is contained in some way to stop systematic absorbtion.

DLGA is then a growth stimulant like minoxidil.

Both are in the lotion.
So in theory this will work like Rogaine same efficacy just without sides?...

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is my theorie why this lotion could work and why brotzu is right about his claim that microcirculation is important for hairloss.

So let's assume that dht really has a bad effect on microcirculation. Over the years the blood vessels which provide the hair follicles with the necessary nutrients would become smaller and smaller and over time the vessels lose the ability to provide the hair follicle with enough nutrients and the amount of nutirents reaching the hair follicle decrease. It's all a "slow" process and that's why you don't instantly lose your hair, they just get thinner over time because the vessels also get thinner and are damaged and can't provide the hair follicle with enough substances to grow a strong hair. This could also explain why follicles may die, because they don't have a blood vessel anymore which supply them because the vessel reaching the hair follicle died aswell.

Furthermore it could explain why minoxidil has a positive effect on hair loss, but not in long terms. Minoxidil does improve the blood stream reaching the hair follicles but they don't repair the vessels. Short term you will have more blood with nutrients which provide your hair but because the vessels become smaller and smaller due to dht, minoxidil can't stop hair loss. Also finasterid is no cure because it just slows down the damaging of the vessels but again doesn't repair the vessels.

Even l'oreal found in a study that hair loss is cause by too less oxygen reaching the hair follicle. Since the blood transports oxygen to the hair follicle, the undersupply of oxygen could be explained by damaged blood vessels.

Brotzu said that the lotion (expecially pge1) has the ability to slowly repair your vessels and over the month/years they would become more and more able to produce a strong hair again and can provide your hair with enough nutrients and you will regrowth a good amount of hair. Maybe not all because I don't know if the lotion can repair very damaged vessels or even force them to reproduce new vessels which reach some dormant hair follicles with no blood supply. But younger people and people with a shorter history of hair loss could have a signifikant regrowth because their microcirculation isn't damaged enough and could be repaired by this lotion. Also younger people tend to repair damage to their body faster than older men.

What do you guys think? I think (please correct me if i'm wrong) brotzu was one of the first doctors who said that microcirculation is important in hair loss. All the theorys i heard where about dht damaging the hair follicles but maybe they damage the blood vessel reaching the hair follicle which then damage them.

Sorry for my english it's saturday night and i had some beer and english is not my nativ language ;)

H

Reaction score
Here is my theorie why this lotion could work and why brotzu is right about his claim that microcirculation is important for hairloss.

So let's assume that dht really has a bad effect on microcirculation. Over the years the blood vessels which provide the hair follicles with the necessary nutrients would become smaller and smaller and over time the vessels lose the ability to provide the hair follicle with enough nutrients and the amount of nutirents reaching the hair follicle decrease. It's all a "slow" process and that's why you don't instantly lose your hair, they just get thinner over time because the vessels also get thinner and are damaged and can't provide the hair follicle with enough substances to grow a strong hair. This could also explain why follicles may die, because they don't have a blood vessel anymore which supply them because the vessel reaching the hair follicle died aswell.

Furthermore it could explain why minoxidil has a positive effect on hair loss, but not in long terms. Minoxidil does improve the blood stream reaching the hair follicles but they don't repair the vessels. Short term you will have more blood with nutrients which provide your hair but because the vessels become smaller and smaller due to dht, minoxidil can't stop hair loss. Also finasterid is no cure because it just slows down the damaging of the vessels but again doesn't repair the vessels.

Even l'oreal found in a study that hair loss is cause by too less oxygen reaching the hair follicle. Since the blood transports oxygen to the hair follicle, the undersupply of oxygen could be explained by damaged blood vessels.

Brotzu said that the lotion (expecially pge1) has the ability to slowly repair your vessels and over the month/years they would become more and more able to produce a strong hair again and can provide your hair with enough nutrients and you will regrowth a good amount of hair. Maybe not all because I don't know if the lotion can repair very damaged vessels or even force them to reproduce new vessels which reach some dormant hair follicles with no blood supply. But younger people and people with a shorter history of hair loss could have a signifikant regrowth because their microcirculation isn't damaged enough and could be repaired by this lotion. Also younger people tend to repair damage to their body faster than older men.

What do you guys think? I think (please correct me if i'm wrong) brotzu was one of the first doctors who said that microcirculation is important in hair loss. All the theorys i heard where about dht damaging the hair follicles but maybe they damage the blood vessel reaching the hair follicle which then damage them.

Sorry for my english it's saturday night and i had some beer and english is not my nativ language ;)
I like it. That makes alot more sense thanks. Although mine did not happen as slowly as alot of other guys mine took off 3 years ago and now I'm receded and diffuse badly like there's no covering it up you can see the pattern throughout crown. I wonder if my vessels are already shot then?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think (please correct me if i'm wrong) brotzu was one of the first doctors who said that microcirculation is important in hair loss. All the theorys i heard where about dht damaging the hair follicles but maybe they damage the blood vessel reaching the hair follicle which then damage them.

Clearly microcirculation issues in common baldness is not recent
An example:
vacuum_hair.jpg

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just had a worrisome thought about what might be causing the delay and getting this out in the market.
If other corporations or pharmaceutical companies see that if fidia truly has a solution in their control what's the possibility of the other larger companies trying to buy that technology from them.

I'm not saying that would all be bad because maybe they can Market it worldwide but I also think that might take a longer hold up for it to come to Market.
Does anyone else think that fidia could be prepping this treatment to be sold off to a larger company? I just can't see something this huge being solely owned by one mid-size pharmaceutical company. For it to be distributed on a worldwide scale wouldn't it have to be in the hands of someone capable of doing that?

Just some paranoid late night ramblings by me, champpy

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely not.

If this is a viable replacement for finasteride & minoxidil in a worst case scenario, you'd have to be absolutely high to sell it off unless you were offered billions. Especially if you're a mid-size pharmaceutical company you'd want to make money from this product. Furthermore, literally no one seems to know about this. I have not seen even one news report about it.

Given that most of the other companies with way higher tech treatments in the pipeline than this lotion seem to be unaware of each other, I can't believe they'd know about this.

Also, FIDIA is more than capable of worldwide distribution; they do it with their other products...

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
1480253777.png

Giuseppe Brotzu (Giovanni Brotzu's son) was asked what he thinks it will cost and when it will be on the market.

He says that the price is the decision of Fidia. However he thinks that it will cost well below 100 euro per month. But he doesn't know when it will be on the market.

Also they are speculating that Beps63 is Giuseppe Brotzu on Ieson...

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1480253777.png

Giuseppe Brotzu (Giovanni Brotzu's son) was asked what he thinks it will cost and when it will be on the market.

He says that the price is the decision of Fidia. However he thinks that it will cost well below 100 euro per month. But he doesn't know when it will be on the market.

Also they are speculating that Beps63 is Giuseppe Brotzu on Ieson...
100... That's a lot...

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thx for posting, but I hope people won´t spam his FB from now on.......