Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe how much praise is being heaped on this product even though there is no hard evidence that it works at all. And even if it does work there is not one shred of hard evidence that its any better than what is already available. At best this could produce similar results to finasteride/dutasteride + minoxidil without systemic side affects.

OMG STFU

Its like a god damned loop

Majority of us realize this and f*****g say the same thing

If a few are over zealouse--who the f*** cares?

You must go to kids parties just to stick pins in balloons.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
OMG STFU

Its like a god damned loop

Majority of us realize this and f*****g say the same thing

If a few are over zealouse--who the f*** cares?

You must go to kids parties just to stick pins in balloons.

If the majority agrees with you then why do YOU keep posting here?
After all, you're suggesting that since the majority agrees with me I should cease posting here.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the majority is saying the same thing you're saying why do you keep posting?
If they agree with you why continue posting? Are you trying to convince them to double agree with you?

Do you realize this post reads as if a paranoid Schizophrenia wrote it?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Do you realize this post reads as if a paranoid Schizophrenia wrote it?

How come it's OK for you to keep posting here even though the majority agrees with you but it's not OK for me
to keep posting here even though the majority (allegedly) agrees with me?

We're both doing the same thing with the only difference being that you think you should be allowed to do it but I shouldn't be allowed to do it. Why is that?

And to enlighten you, I was finished with this thread until I just noticed that Hellouser has a similar position to mine about the Italian lotion so I decided to post again just to give him some support.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come it's OK for you to keep posting here even though the majority agrees with you but it's not OK for me
to keep posting even though the majority (allegedly) agrees with me?

Most of my posts have been adding links to information in past week or so.
Most of my posts are answering questions other ask about the production/industry stuff NOT the science of the lotion or its projected effectiveness or projected failure.

I have been on this for almost 200 pages and i can say I never read the impression this would work better than minoxidil or other treatments that it would be potential alternative to the oral meds that are making people sick.

I am not closed off to it doing more...I am feeling more confidant in the inventor himself because for AA--he seems to have delivered what he promised them with his latest study..I am in contact with AA forums and they are very very pessimistic about treatments--much more so than here--and they are finally feeling hopeful about this after latest presentation.

I personally cannot take oral Sprio--it gave me bad side effects and i would have to add the higher risk type of birth control pills.

Post away but seriously its just repetitive negative posts that don't really add much other than it seems you want to antagonize people--who actually mostly agree with you in facts--but cannot stand your delivery.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Most of my posts are answering questions other ask about the production/industry stuff NOT the science of the lotion or its projected effectiveness or projected failure.

I have been on this for almost 200 pages and i can say I never read the impression this would work better than minoxidil or other treatments that it would be potential alternative to the oral meds that are making people sick.

I am not closed off to it doing more...I am feeling more confidant in the inventor himself because for AA--he seems to have delivered what he promised them with his latest study..I am in contact with AA forums and they are very very pessimistic about treatments--much more so than here--and they are finally feeling hopeful about this after latest presentation.

I personally cannot take oral Sprio--it gave me bad side effects and i would have to add the higher risk type of birth control pills.

Post away but seriously its just repetitive negative posts that don't really add much other than it seems you want to antagonize people--who actually mostly agree with you in facts--but cannot stand your delivery.

For the record, if you can't take drugs that are already available due to systemic side affects then I do not feel negatively about the Italian lotion in YOUR case. As I've been stating, I do think it MIGHT be beneficial for someone in YOUR shoes. So where is the negativity in that?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the record, if you can't take drugs that are already available due to systemic side affects then I do not feel negatively about the Italian lotion in YOUR case. As I have been stating I do think it MIGHT be beneficial for someone in YOUR shoes. So where is the negativity in that?

Your delivery dude. I just wrote that..Your negativity is in your delivery.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Judging by the obvious frustration of speaking to a moron present in your post, I'm going to assume you're talking to Nameless, who is more accurately described as "clueless". Like I say, it's best not to engage him and instead put him on your ignore list, thus saving precious brain cells from the mental equivalent of waterboarding torture.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Your delivery dude. I just wrote that..Your negativity is in your delivery.

It's all in your mind. I do not feel negative about the Italian treatment for someone in your shoes. As a matter of fact, I think there IS a chance that it might actually yield some limited hair growth benefits with less risk of side effects (than available options), in your case.

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
"é riuscito a trovare una valida cura (da lui già testata) per la ricrescita dei capelli dei soggetti aventi Alopecia."

That is my understanding :

"Brotzu managed to find an effective treatment (according to him) to enable regrowth for people suffering alopecia".
oh okay thanks

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2mrSzeerGGTDK3KSjucb47HpUwGYvJFo7avOyLlf97bQEm3-OKiJ4x1hMw4CWX4avgqN69Tabm6tsVktr5-rXCrFFlaOGs9lakYIxHM=w440-h334-nc
walkin in this thread like

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all in your mind. I do not feel negative about the Italian treatment for someone in your shoes. As a matter of fact, I think there IS a chance that it might actually yield some limited hair growth benefits with less risk for side effects than already available options, in your case.

It's not in my head--you are negative.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t! 200 pages!! We did it guys!!

I wanna thank Giovanni Brotzu, FIDIA, DHT (you f*****g c***), and Evolution for doing this to us.

To balance out the recent spurge of negativity, I'll throw in my reassuring comment:

A well respected doctor claims he made a lotion that very effectively treats Alopecia areata and androgenic Alopecia. Then a reputable pharmaceutical company, FIDIA, bought the patent off of him. And instead of quickly branding it and putting it on market they are running their own trials to confirm Brotzu's. Is the well respected Brotzu full of sh*t? Well he just presented evidence that shows it works well on those with Alopecia areata, aka 50% of his claim!

People are gonna come here and tell you to lose hope not because they're miserable assholes but because hair loss treatments are a vicious cycle of disappointment. However what makes this different is that our hopes are not baseless!

Hang in there guys! Whether this works or not in the end, y'all aren't crazy or stupid for having faith in this. But if I'm being honest, I'm optimistic :)

We're all gonna make it

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm merely being reasonable given the lopsided rate of failed treatments versus successful treatments, and the prevalence of snake-oil scamming in the marketplace.

no, you are just negative and kind of obsessive about it,

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
200 pages? oh it's just getting started

By the time this whole thing is over (hopefully with good results), this thread will be the most voluminous thread in hair loss forums (all forums combined on the internet) history.