Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

C180M

My Regimen
Reaction score
we answered that several time but doesn't matter your're new member and won't read 197 pages.

1- this lotion sound promissing it can replace the BIG three (fine,minoxidil and keto) without side and normally have a better result.
2- use it once a day for 2-3 years until you reach the maximum hair recovery that you can't get with this lotion and then to maitain you can use it 2-3 time a week.

3- normally 2017 / the official trial finish in december so do not expect official data in 2016.

Thank you for taking time and answering me. Im a norwood 2 who could be heading to nw2.5 but me getting the tst lvls of my grandma made me not want to touch stuff like the big 3. I dont like the idea of not getting my thing hard lol. This could be great untill 2020 with the stam cell therapy and stuff. Whats your opinion on that , kind sir.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omega 6 fatty acids can produce DGLA too. Why is taking DGLA directly so hyped?

That DGLA could also be converted into arachidonic acid, and then to PGH2 by COX1/COX2, and then to PGD2 by the highly upregulated PGD2 synthase in balding scalp. :D

So here's a question for those who have been following this...Has Brotzu demonstrated what proportion of that DGLA is converted into PGE1, PGD2, PGE2, leukotrienes, and so on?

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Brotzu's comment is very interesting, as it certainly refers to the effect of using his lotion during two-year by Beps63 . What hair had 5 years ago, if it had already been 10 years of remarkable hair loss?
Do you recognize beps63?

What I find a bit strange is that Dr. Brotzu comments so clearly, as he may have signed a confidentiality agreement with Fidia regarding androgenetic alopecia.
Also, it's a comment via wasap, how did you access it? Strange....
Didn't notice it at first but this was an answer from Giuseppe (the 2nd?) Brotzu which seems to be Dr. Giovanni Brotzu's son. The link to the picture was posted on ieson.

Last edited:

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That DGLA could also be converted into arachidonic acid, and then to PGH2 by COX1/COX2, and then to PGD2 by the highly upregulated PGD2 synthase in balding scalp. :D

So here's a question for those who have been following this...Has Brotzu demonstrated what proportion of that DGLA is converted into PGE1, PGD2, PGE2, leukotrienes, and so on?
Brotzu was using PGE2 instead of DGLA so we'll only know when Fidia's results come out.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
signs-tinfoil-hats.jpg

It's getting difficult to take anyone seriously on here or have what at least feels like a rational discussion.

We just had a guy state that clinical trials are corrupt and can't be trusted and that said studies claim the cure will be here "in five years", thus proving he's never actually read one because clinical data never says such things. Worse? He got two thumbs ups on that comment and all three involved are the "but muh clinical dataz!!!" types.

People here are only concerned with facts, data, pictures, etc. when it's convenient to what they want to be true. The second that it doesn't support their hopes, it's rationalized. My favourite still being "We need to test more lotions to confirm the group buy is a scam."

"We want pictures!" = "Faaaaake!"

"We need scientific data!" = "They falsified it!"

Utterly retarded

Brotzu was using PGE2 instead of DGLA so we'll only know when Fidia's results come out.

No man, don't you know they're lying to you? Their results aren't what matters; it can't be trusted. You should ask @beps63 I hear he's a credible, trustworthy source.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's getting difficult to take anyone seriously on here or have what at least feels like a rational discussion.

We just had a guy state that clinical trials are corrupt and can't be trusted and that said studies claim the cure will be here "in five years", thus proving he's never actually read one because clinical data never says such things. Worse? He got two thumbs ups on that comment and all three involved are the "but muh clinical dataz!!!" types.

People here are only concerned with facts, data, pictures, etc. when it's convenient to what they want to be true. The second that it doesn't support their hopes, it's rationalized. My favourite still being "We need to test more lotions to confirm the group buy is a scam."

"We want pictures!" = "Faaaaake!"

"We need scientific data!" = "They falsified it!"

Utterly retarded

No man, don't you know they're lying to you? Their results aren't what matters; it can't be trusted. You should ask @beps63 I hear he's a credible, trustworthy source.
You are a bit aspie, aren´t you?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it weird that he didn't try his own lotion..
I thought the same, but then again, maybe he did. I haven´t seen any before pictures.

Reactions: br1

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a bit aspie, aren´t you?

You've literally said a forum poster you know nothing about is more trustworthy than medical and scientific documentation because you feel you can't trust them since they're "paid off" and claimed that said papers make claims they literally never make. You're a bit crazy, aren't you?

So tell me, was 9/11 an inside job?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've literally said a forum poster you know nothing about is more trustworthy than medical and scientific documentation because you feel you can't trust them since they're "paid off" and claimed that said papers make claims they literally never make. You're a bit crazy, aren't you?

You are a waste of time......

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

You must be a troller :D....

Seriously, some people are totally misinformed and their reality fails to connect with anything but conspiracy theories. Unfortunately there ain't much reasoning with someone who can't accept a version of truth that isn't make believe.

I of course strongly agree with you, unfortunately I think your efforts are falling on deaf ears and having nonsense contributions are just part of the deal in some of these threads.

That said I enjoy your comments, they're nice a nice breath of wake the "F" up.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be a troller :D....

Seriously, some people are totally misinformed and their reality fails to connect with anything but conspiracy theories. Unfortunately there ain't much reasoning with someone who can't accept a version of truth that isn't make believe.

I of course strongly agree with you, unfortunately I think your efforts are falling on deaf ears and having nonsense contributions are just part of the deal in some of these threads.

That said I enjoy your comments, they're nice a nice breath of wake the "F" up.

I never imagined myself spending any length of time on a hairloss forum. I was one of these people who bought into the myth that "if your maternal grandfather didn't go bald then you won't either". Which had me living in denial at the first signs because all my maternal grandfather's had Reagan-level hair and it's something I deeply regret. If I would've taken the time to ask questions and actually read about it and accept the information, I could've started treatments soon enough to have complete reversal.

Because that is all we can do; swallow your pride and accept the truth because it's only of benefit to you. All we can do is wait and see what developments come from Brotzu and FIDIA. They have a lotion that seems to work based on data, patent and studies that the doctor cites in his interview regarding the lotion. There's no marketing hype or anything; just people doing their f*****g jobs so why don't you all wait for them to do it?

The people screaming "fake" at everything

the people distrusting actual science

the people buying in group buys from shady people on the internet

the deniers that hairloss is an issue at all

the people that are seriously considering sandpapering themselves to try to emulate Follica

are all doing more harm than good to both themselves and the rest of us.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is yor Norwood?

You are putting a lot in this part of the balance

I don't even know what to define my Norwood, just a rough guess I think hairline is if NW2ish, but I have diffuse going on.
In late June I posted my situation here, you can have a look:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...uth-have-i-been-long-due-for-a-buzzcut.99738/

I'm now 7.5 months on Propecia and 4+ months on minoxidil foam, and after 6+ months of endless shedding and I have might actually have a slight glimpse of hope, but I don't wanna rush it or jinx it, I might make a thread in a few months coming showing before and after.
Regarding finasteride's effect on the manhood, I wasn't really complaining or anything - but rather just mesmerizing on pre-finasteride days, I have noticed that the morning wood is gone, random pop ups are less often, and I'd say that erection quality is probably down to 85%-90%, but other than that I can get it working pretty much whenever I want.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score

9/11 was a inside jobb