Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd have a hard time believing its efficacy with a ridiculously low price, anyway.
In all of history there hasn't been a single safe and effective treatment for hair loss; with how desperate the market has been for thousands of years, of course something effective isn't going to be cheap.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
They will do the math. If selling at 100 euro makes them more money that's what they will sell it at. But they have to keep in mind that the higher the price the less people who will be buying it, many people can't afford that regardless of how much they want it.

Although I know I'd be willing to pay 100 a month, or even 200 if it works as advertised. Sure I'd probably even pay more but I sure as hell wouldn't be happy about it haha. I suppose they also have to keep in mind black market options arising if they price it too high.

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks, please stop contacting Guiseppe Brotzu on Facebook. He just 58 mins ago posted asking people who don't know him to stop contacting him on Facebook.

This is so creepy and wrong! Like honestly, what are you guys going to do next in your desperation of hair loss?

It's a problem, cure is in progress, lets not get desperate.

How would you feel if some random stranger contacted you? Like really!

See screenshot

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 420

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Im constantly switching between optimism and pessimism, today i am optimistic and i believe that if this was a snake oil, fidia would be telling everybody that could listen about their soon to be released product, the fact that no news is coming from fidia i am expecting a big announcement about its efficacy when it does arise. As they say in Ireland no news is good news.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will it blend? that is the question
They will do the math. If selling at 100 euro makes them more money that's what they will sell it at. But they have to keep in mind that the higher the price the less people who will be buying it, many people can't afford that regardless of how much they want it.

Although I know I'd be willing to pay 100 a month, or even 200 if it works as advertised. Sure I'd probably even pay more but I sure as hell wouldn't be happy about it haha. I suppose they also have to keep in mind black market options arising if they price it too high.

For any working treatment they will always win the "supply and demand' battle not matter what the price is

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what i'm worried a lot about it, is how much the lotion cost fabrication will be ? the ingredient 'S equal...' are they cheap?? and the liposmose method does it increase dramatically the cost ??

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously who cares about the cost if it can give back 1 norwood i would be willing to pay 100 a week not to mind 100 a month and i mean that.

Yep. :eek:

abcdefg

Reaction score
expectations for this are just unrealistic for a lot of people. This wont work better then minoxidil and finasteride. Best case it can help maintain and would be amazing if it gets regrowth numbers around minoxidil. Does minoxidil and finasteride regrow one norwood level in most people? This stuff wont do any better.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
1480253777.png

Giuseppe Brotzu (Giovanni Brotzu's son) was asked what he thinks it will cost and when it will be on the market.

He says that the price is the decision of Fidia. However he thinks that it will cost well below 100 euro per month. But he doesn't know when it will be on the market.

Also they are speculating that Beps63 is Giuseppe Brotzu on Ieson...

Holy f***, 100 euro...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
......... This wont work better then minoxidil and finasteride. ......
Why the FUUCK are people in this forum always compare any upcoming treatment to minoxidil and Finas. and they consider minoxidil, finas as the TOP most efficient treatment for hair loss that humanity can get !!!

we are in the 21st century and anything can happen DAYYYUM !!!

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride and minoxidil done jack sh*t for alot of people, you cant say it wont do better, since it was discovered by accident it could be acting on some pathway not known or thought of as of yet, we know what finasteride is meant to do and it stilldoesn't work for alot of people .

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally hope it can give people who are already on an effective regimen (such as myself) better results combined with current treatments.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
i feel its more important for people that have no effective regimen that this treatment will help. I tried finasteride for 3 years with no results not even maintaining.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
It says less than 100 euros....

Still thats a crap load of money. Think about families that may not be able to afford this for their child. That's a huge dent in some incomes for people with families. The time value of that 100/month adds up to probably 100k over thirty years.

Maybe it may not be a lot for some, but for the vast majority of people that's unaffordable. I really hope they dont sell it for that much, I find that obscenely expensive.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn´t Brotzu say it is "well below 100 Euros"??? You have to keep in mind, if Fidia makes the stuff too expensive, they might encourage black market producers to make a cheaper version. Though I am not an expert when it comes to Business Administration, but I am rather worried about this product actually working.