Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

abcdefg

Reaction score
Just another thing that may or may not ever amount to anything. Come back in a few years and see I guess. Nothing else to say as usual with this type of thing, but more endless speculation for the years of waiting.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just another thing that may or may not ever amount to anything. Come back in a few years and see I guess. Nothing else to say as usual with this type of thing, but more endless speculation for the years of waiting.
It will probably be out next year. I'm not sure where you got the "few years" part.

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if it is availble at a reasonable price and works, I may be inclined to use it as a shampoo ;)

as for the prescription, apparently they are researching a formulation that would not need prescription. As someone underlined, this is not necessarily a good thing because it would mean fewer tests (and less accurate) are needed for commercialization.

why would it need an Rx? there are no pharmaceutical components in this product. equol is not a drug, DGLA is not a drug. unless he's planning on using actual PGE1. then it might need to be more regulated and relegated to prescription only.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone explain why equol hasn't been tried as a treatment for male pattern baldness?

1. most people, even those who use experimental, are too paranoid to risk their hair on something with no clinical in vivio data. if you already use dutasteride, finasteride, cb or ru there is no point to trying equol except for a little bit of ER beta agonism.

2. it's a soy isoflavone metabolite. you can't patent the molecule itself the way you can patent finasteride and setipirant molecules, so no one will ever push equol pills as an alternative to control DHT (which isnt to say it cant be effective).

3. no one really likes applying lotions. but hey, brotzu is trying it, and in a novel vehicle.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you email the Italian professor who invented this lotion and ask him for an update?
Hi,
I thought about doing that too; however, I went on the Italian forum where some people emailed Brotzu, and they suggested people don't write to him anymore because he's getting lots of emails asking the same thing and to which he replies the same thing: Fidia is about to start a test, or already has, few months are necessary before pictures and digits are published and divulged.
We just have to wait and see at this point.

Alphus

Reaction score
As I told in another thread, yesterday there was been a congress about AA. Also Brotzu has talked, but for only15 minutes.
Here is the video, FOR NOW NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES, but where you can see photos (NO Androgenetic Alopecia PHOTOS)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqfKEPW0OfY (starts from 4:50, photos about AA from 17:20)
As I said, first of all NO PHOTO about Androgenetic Alopecia. Only a couple of photos about AA. But a baby with AA, initially completely bald, has received a very good grown after one years. If it is true, brotzu is a savior for AA sufferers and I am very happy for these unlucky babies.

However, let's do a brief summary:
He spoke about how he did this discovery (he was treating diabetes, not Androgenetic Alopecia or AA). He explained how capillarys are, how they work, and briefly where minoxidil acts. He told that there are two chemicals that are present in AA (slide at 9:00), that cause the block of the blood flow in the capillarys.
He studied PGE1, that was already present in literature for other stuff, and has studied what are the precursor of the PGE1, i.e DGLA.
Another thing observed, linoleic acid, facilitates the passage(flow?) of the endothelial cells. <--- here he was not clear
Then, the mechanism of creation of DHT (we know so much...).
At 11:43, finally, the explanation of liposomi. They charge positively liposomi, for increasing adhesion.
At 12:50 photo of hair and liposomi. 12:53, liposoma with electronic microscopy.
Then some pictures of liposomi and other stuff. At 14:18, see the slide (he repeated what is written xD). Other slide, that he skipped, because it was talked about hair for the previous speeches. At 15:00, slide about his experiment (we already know the details) did 7-8 years ago. He discovered that , not only diabetes was recovering, but also hair was restored, but with PGE1. Then some people with Androgenetic Alopecia want to try, and was stopped the hairloss.
Then they treated the baby (also with PGE1) with AA, and her hair was regrown!
(From 17:20 photos, that I don't think are so spectacular respect to the one at 19:00)
However he explained that he did not act on the cause of hairloss, but with this treatment, he blocks the mechanism of the hairloss.
He did a metaphor: imagine a billiard in which there is a cue that hit the balls. The cue is the cause of the hairloss, the balls that "go to the hole" is the hairloss. So with his treatment he blocks the cue(stress, other unknown causes...), he does not remove it.
Then, at 19:00, a new baby treated this time with DGLA (not a drug anymore) treated for 1 years (it is a photos from 22 april of this year!).
Conclusions about that he discovered how to treat symptom, but we must discover the cause. :)

I am sorry, it is confusionary, but I did the best

Someone has asked some questions about Androgenetic Alopecia and the answers are:
-This lotion improved the microcirculation better thant the minoxidil
-He thinks it will be available next years
-It does not block cause of Androgenetic Alopecia, but inhibit effects
-It seems that could substitute finasteride
Question: Must we take the lotion everytime?
Answer: On a baby we stopped after 1 year and her hair are still present
(my comment: it is AA, not Androgenetic Alopecia)
-If Androgenetic Alopecia is still new (4,5 years) can make regrown, if present from 20, 30 years, unlikely...

------------------------
My final comment: we will send an email to fidia and we keep up you...
Let's try, in the meantime, how to get linoleic acid and let's prepare this lotion witn linoleic acid (maybe less effective than DGLA, but maybe effective the same)...

Henkie22

Reaction score
As I told in another thread, yesterday there was been a congress about AA. Also Brotzu has talked, but for only15 minutes.
Here is the video, FOR NOW NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES, but where you can see photos (NO Androgenetic Alopecia PHOTOS)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqfKEPW0OfY (starts from 4:50, photos about AA from 17:20)
As I said, first of all NO PHOTO about Androgenetic Alopecia. Only a couple of photos about AA. But a baby with AA, initially completely bald, has received a very good grown after one years. If it is true, brotzu is a savior for AA sufferers and I am very happy for these unlucky babies.

He spoke about how he did this discovery (he was treating diabetes, not Androgenetic Alopecia or AA). He explained how capillarys are, how they work, and briefly where minoxidil acts. He told that there are two chemicals that are present in AA (slide at 9:00), that cause the block of the blood flow in the capillarys.
He studied PGE1, that was already present in literature for other stuff, and has studied what are the precursor of the PGE1, i.e DGLA.
Another thing observed, linoleic acid, facilitates the passage(flow?) of the endothelial cells. <--- here he was not clear
At 11:43, finally, the explanation of liposomi. They charge positively liposomi, for increasing adhesion.
At 12:50 photo of hair and liposomi. 12:53, liposoma with electronic microscopy.
Then some pictures of liposomi and other stuff. At 14:18, see the slide (he repeated what is written xD). Other slide, that he skipped, because it was talked about hair for the previous speeches. At 15:00, slide about his experiment (we already know the details) did 7-8 years ago. He discovered that , not only diabetes was recovering, but also hair was restored, but with PGE1. Then some people with Androgenetic Alopecia want to try, and was stopped the hairloss.
(From 17:20 photos, that I don't think are so spectacular respect to the one at 19:00)
However he explained that he did not act on the cause of hairloss, but with this treatment, he blocks the mechanism of the hairloss.
He did a metaphor: imagine a billiard in which there is a cue that hit the balls. The cue is the cause of the hairloss, the balls that "go to the hole" is the hairloss. So with his treatment he blocks the cue(stress, other unknown causes...), he does not remove it.
Then, at 19:00, a new baby treated this time with DGLA (not a drug anymore) treated for 1 years (it is a photos from 22 april of this year!).
Conclusions about that he discovered how to treat symptom, but we must discover the cause. :)

Someone has asked some questions about Androgenetic Alopecia and the answers are:
-If Androgenetic Alopecia is still new (4,5 years) can make regrown, if present from 20, 30 years, unlikely...

------------------------
Let's try, in the meantime, how to get linoleic acid and let's prepare this lotion witn linoleic acid (maybe less effective than DGLA, but maybe effective the same)...

Thanks for this ;)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic news.

The cure is upon us i think, we only need to hold out one more year.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score

------------------------

Thankyou Alphus

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info alphus. Not trying to be pessimistic but this does not seem like great news for male pattern baldness sufferers? Its going to take few years to come out and is essentially a better version of minoxidil(maybe). For mw3 people like me it means nothing or am i missing something. again thanks for your post alphus. though somebody said it would reverse last 5years of male pattern baldness?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info alphus. Not trying to be pessimistic but this does not seem like great news for male pattern baldness sufferers? Its going to take few years to come out and is essentially a better version of minoxidil(maybe). For mw3 people like me it means nothing or am i missing something. again thanks for your post alphus. though somebody said it would reverse last 45years of male pattern baldness?

Alphus

Reaction score
We don't know exactly what reverse 5 years of male pattern baldness means... it's the doctor estimate. Fidia never said it (for now). If it works, can substitute finasteride, not minoxidil, and without sides. I am nw2 (I prefer not to check) and hairloss begins at the end of high school (****). But I think can be helpful if it stops hairloss at nw3 and cause regrow, so we can wait still some years for hair self-transplant or maybe something better. I am optimistic and I want to be proudly Italian. Now, on italian forum, are organizing a group-mail to fidia.
We keep you updated.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
cheers man hope it works too. Im on finasteride with 2 years no sides but am still losing ground so hope this comes out next year and i am a better responder to this new lotion. Again thanks for updates

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
If the product (Brotzu's lotion) came out now and gave it's proposed restoring 4-5 years of lost hair that effectively would be a cure for me.
But if it comes out in a couple of years time it will no longer be a full cure for me as too much time will have passed from when I started losing hair, but I will still be very, very happy if it works as Brotzu says.
I am interested in the group buy to see what happens and test if it works, thanks again Alphus for starting the GB.

Alphus

Reaction score
I did not start any group buy; I want to remind that I wanted to do it, but it seems impossible to get DGLA and s-equol. So for now I interrupted this. But I am trying to get a less powerful recipe of brotzu's lotion. Someone told to use borage oil, because it has got DGLA, and other stuff that can mimic the s-equol and the remaining stuff. As soon I know this recipe (that I cannot guarantee it works) I'll post on the other thread.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'ld very much like to hold out longer than one more year,
I've got a wedding coming up in the spring of 2018 that I must attend, and I would like to look my best.
The brides maids can carry me out on my back (if they want to) after the mane event. -)

Fantastic news.

The cure is upon us i think, we only need to hold out one more year.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I keep telling myself this was an AA congress and that's why Androgenetic Alopecia info is somewhat scarce - but I worry so much.
I'm completely exhausted from this disgusting malady and constant state of uncertainty.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All that's left is for someone to make it themselves and trial it!

- - - Updated - - -

All that's left is for someone to make it themselves and trial it!

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
There must be some baldy in the farmaceutical industry that could help us create this serum...