Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

el_rizos

Reaction score
I do not understand why Fidia says they can not know in advance the effective of the product. Was not supposed to Dr. Brotzu has already proven that your lotion is 100 % effective ? this worries me . And I do not understand why Fidia takes to begin studies .

Alphus

Reaction score
Someone on italian forum has contacted brotzu(it is hard to obtain it!) and after two questions (when will be released and does it work?)
he said:
"Fidia should release this product at the beginning of the next year.
Our experience on Androgenetic Alopecia are good.
1)Stop hairloss
2)stimulate regrowth if there are some hair follicles
3)It works within 5 years since hairloss. Later, probably, there are not more alive hair follicles.
Solicit Fidia"
http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=135

However, my personal impression is this.
The product works, but they must be silent until the end of the trials, because they don't want that other companies understand what is the mechanism of this lotion and commercialize something similar... can be a good hypothesis?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a hair transplant is hype. Get Brotzu's magic lotion

jim82

Reaction score
My dermatologist prescribed me Finasteride, and I have a bottle right here, but after a bit of Googling, I can't bring myself to take it. My sympathies to all who have and who are experiencing the sides or continue to after discontinuing.

Hairloss communities generally have a lot of active members who are non-responders and/or side-effect-sufferers. You should always keep that in mind when researching treatments.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on italian forum has contacted brotzu(it is hard to obtain it!) and after two questions (when will be released and does it work?)
he said:
"Fidia should release this product at the beginning of the next year.
Our experience on Androgenetic Alopecia are good.
1)Stop hairloss
2)stimulate regrowth if there are some hair follicles
3)It works within 5 years since hairloss. Later, probably, there are not more alive hair follicles.
Solicit Fidia"
http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=135

However, my personal impression is this.
The product works, but they must be silent until the end of the trials, because they don't want that other companies understand what is the mechanism of this lotion and commercialize something similar... can be a good hypothesis?
These are some bold claims. I wish some rich guy on here would buy the ingredients and try this stuff out

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
hi new to forum really hope this works but im pessimistic lol. What does 5 years hair loss mean exactly? Does it mean he hopes that all hairloss within last 5 years should regrow again.

Alphus

Reaction score
he was not clear... He told this in a lot of interwiev but we don't know what does it mean exactly...

StartingToLose

Reaction score
Hairloss communities generally have a lot of active members who are non-responders and/or side-effect-sufferers. You should always keep that in mind when researching treatments.

Thanks, Jim. I actually finally did quite a bit of reading after my post yesterday on all of the positive accounts of finasteride usage and took the leap and swallowed my first half dose, or .5mg yesterday. Baby steps. Also hit Costco and loaded up on some Kirkland Minoxidil 5%, so I've begun a regimen that now includes the two FDA-approved heavy hitters in the anti-hairloss war we're all fighting. (Not that FDA-approval means much since the trial results the FDA reviews are provided BY the pharma companies themselves.)

Fortunately, my shedding only began 5 months ago, and while I can feel my hair has thinned when I run my hands through it, I've only begun to see my hairline recede in the past month or so. Still consistently ~50 hairs/day in the shower and my pillow looks like the floor at a barber shop, but I'm hoping I'm early enough to hold things off a while longer. I'm 35 and have always had thick hair, so I'm not ready to say goodbye yet and so suddenly like this. To confirm it hasn't been all in my head, I had a biopsy taken from my crown that confirmed my suspicion of male pattern baldness with 27 of the 46 hairs in the sample being vellus. Aside from picking hairs off my hands in the shower since last November, I do still have hair on my head so some close to me have scoffed it off as nothing to worry about.

With both grandfathers bald as an eagle and a piece of my scalp cut from my head that points to male pattern baldness, I don't think I can take any chances. But, by "not taking chances", I'm literally taking chances with finasteride. For every story I've read of regret for having not started finasteride sooner, I've read stories from men who wish they could go back and never take it. So, like all who still have some, I'm hoping the this Dr. Brotzu lotion, or other topical finasteride treatments in development that claim to keep the finasteride from entering the bloodstream, come to market soon AND WORK so I can retire the oral finasteride part of my regimen as soon as possible.

Does make me curious, though, when and how the rest of you discovered your hair didn't have plans to stick around for the long run....Just glad there are communities like this one for men in all stages of hairloss, who are sharing their stories of success and failure with the myriad products available out there that claim to be the cure to that which ails us. I don't know if this lotion, or one of the several other "promising" treatments on the horizon, will be the safe and effective solution we're looking for, but I do know through community we'll all know it when someone finds it, FDA-approval or not. Good luck to all!

Alphus

Reaction score
WTF?!?!?!
He never told us that has yet some people under treatment!? :O
What is he doing?!?!?! :sad:

Alphus

Reaction score
No, he told:

Dear Seguro,
I do not know your experience in biochemical and physiopathology and pharmacology, for these reasons it is difficult to me give information.
I send you the picture of a young girl before and after 9 months treatment.
I have 15 people with alopecia under treatment, and the first results will be showed in may.
best regards.
Brotzu

So, I think alopecia, indeed Androgenetic Alopecia

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Glad he's updating soon. Let's hope his bi-monthly interval releases are consistent.
Maybe the faster we can rule this thing in/out?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, he told:

Dear Seguro,
I do not know your experience in biochemical and physiopathology and pharmacology, for these reasons it is difficult to me give information.
I send you the picture of a young girl before and after 9 months treatment.
I have 15 people with alopecia under treatment, and the first results will be showed in may.
best regards.
Brotzu

So, I think alopecia, indeed Androgenetic Alopecia

I thought Fidia was doing the trials and said they weren't sure when they would start?

Rumbo4

Reaction score
Well that was Dr.Brotz personal trials, i think the pharmacy is doing a seperate bigger trials, those were personal emails to Dr. Brotz

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well that was Dr.Brotz personal trials, i think the pharmacy is doing a seperate bigger trials, those were personal emails to Dr. Brotz

Ahh ok. I wasn't aware he was doing his own trial as well.

I'm assuming his trial is just for his own personal interest and wouldn't have any effect on whether this gets released sooner? Not sure.

I'm surprised Fidia is ok with him doing this since he sold all the intellectual property to them - maybe part of the deal was he could run these trials.