Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
But seriously, have they mentioned when they plan on realeasing any Androgenetic Alopecia treatment photos?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
(my comment: it is AA, not Androgenetic Alopecia)
-If Androgenetic Alopecia is still new (4,5 years) can make regrown, if present from 20, 30 years, unlikely...

OK, is that your comment or Brotzu's comment? I want to know if I can get excited or not. This sounds far better than finasteride.

Can someone who speaks Italian email Brotzu and get some information?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
I thought about doing that too; however, I went on the Italian forum where some people emailed Brotzu, and they suggested people don't write to him anymore because he's getting lots of emails asking the same thing and to which he replies the same thing: Fidia is about to start a test, or already has, few months are necessary before pictures and digits are published and divulged.
We just have to wait and see at this point.

Thanks for this response. Do you know how long this test is likely to last? Do we have to wait years or months?

Alphus

Reaction score
It's not my comment, but a comment on italian forum that I agree... brotzu said that the baby does not need this treatment anymore... ok...but it is AA doctor...
If I understand well, it is a treatment, not a cure, and his speech is about that. He said that can substitute finasteride, he told us even by mail.

However I counsel to not email to brotzu anymore, because he would respond the same things: 1) we must ask to fidia 2) he cannot know when fidia release it 3) it works with Androgenetic Alopecia within 5 years of hairloss.
But, you can do whatever you want.
Tomorrow I will send a mail to fidia in anycase.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
if it gets back the hair i have lost in last 5 years and keeps it that way i will certainly consider it a cure as i have been only losing hair for last 6/7 years maybe. and would be willing pay good money for it. ​I would be very skeptical however that any treatment will be able to do that.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu said they already trialed it on 100 people with Androgenetic Alopecia of various stages so that seems pretty encouraging.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't know exactly what reverse 5 years of male pattern baldness means... it's the doctor estimate. Fidia never said it (for now). If it works, can substitute finasteride, not minoxidil, and without sides. I am nw2 (I prefer not to check) and hairloss begins at the end of high school (****). But I think can be helpful if it stops hairloss at nw3 and cause regrow, so we can wait still some years for hair self-transplant or maybe something better. I am optimistic and I want to be proudly Italian. Now, on italian forum, are organizing a group-mail to fidia.
We keep you updated.

Thank you for your work.

the goal is nearest.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a translated response by Fidia from the italian forum.
"Good morning Mr. *** in response to his email, provided some information about the project, which we think may be useful. Phidias began a clinical study in these days, according to a defined protocol and the terms of which must then be industrially developed. There we are able, today, to predict the results of efficacy and tolerability, which will be supported by the same studio, with statistically significant findings. as you can imagine the transition from laboratory scale to a semi-industrial scale of a product is not a process simple. Moreover being a pharmaceutical everything that we do and experience, it must be tested and must also ensure constant characteristics such as not then affect the results we get. for this reason has not yet worked out a precise timing for the marketing of the product and subsequent communication plan. We'll keep you updated on the developments of our study and consequent possible marketed solution. We are available for any clarification and best regards. Elena Fedeli"

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to try s-equol orally you can buy it here; http://www.ebay.com/itm/OTSUKA-EQUE...856410?hash=item419c4845da:g:ZowAAOSwFnFV74k0

https://www.otsuka.co.jp/en/product/equelle/

That should be the legit stuff, same as used in some clinical trials.

"As part of the rigorous clinical collaborative program of Pharmavite LLC and Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. to develop the SE5-OH supplement containing the soy-based compound Natural S-equol to manage menopausal symptoms, investigators have previously reported safety data among healthy postmenopausal women. These new data enhance our understanding of the safety of Natural S-equol because they document that Natural S-equol itself as well as SE5-OH did not increase or stimulate the growth of mammary tumors in mice using a well known animal model," said Belinda H. Jenks, Ph.D., coauthor of the U.S. women's and safety studies and Director of Scientific Affairs & Nutrition Education at Pharmavite LLC.S-equol [7-hydroxy-3-(4'-hydroxyphenyl)-chroman] is a compound resulting -- when certain bacteria are present in the digestive tract -- from the natural metabolism, or conversion, of daidzein, an isoflavone found in whole soybeans. Not everyone can produce S-equol after soy consumption, as the production depends on the types of bacteria present in the large intestine and may be influenced by the amount of soy consumed. About 50 percent of Asians and 20 to 30 percent of North Americans and Europeans, who in general consume less soy than Asians, have the ability to produce S-equol. Research indicates that among Japanese women, those who produce equol have less severe menopausal symptoms. Controlled clinical trials have documented that a supplement containing Natural S-equol reduces the frequency of moderate to severe hot flashes as well as muscle and joint pain of post-menopausal women, both in Japan and the United States.
S-equol binds to the same estrogen receptors as endogenous estrogen, but with a stronger affinity for the estrogen beta receptor.

How SE5-OH Ingredient is Made
The SE5-OH is the product of fermentation of whole soy germ by the bacterial strain Lactococcus 20-92 using a patented and proprietary process by the Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. The process results in the conversion of the daidzein to Natural S-equol. SE5-OH is created under current Good Manufacturing Practices. Following fermentation, the bacteria undergo heat denaturation and are deactivated. The process is designed to produce a Natural S-equol rich product, or nutraceutical ingredient. The ingredient has self-affirmed GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to try s-equol orally you can buy it here; http://www.ebay.com/itm/OTSUKA-EQUE...856410?hash=item419c4845da:g:ZowAAOSwFnFV74k0

https://www.otsuka.co.jp/en/product/equelle/

That should be the legit stuff, same as used in some clinical trials.
I know this stuff would never being back hair on a slick bald scalp, but do you think it's possible that brotzu's formulation could bring back hair lost in the last couple years that hasn't been completely arrested in telogen?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good find, I'm tempted to get 28days worth and dissolve the tablets to try topically as mass is 242.
Brotzu said s equol produced no major effects on it's own. It has to be combined with the other ingredients.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Brotzu said s equol produced no major effects on it's own. It has to be combined with the other ingredients.

I'm speculating that it works by combining a dht inhibitor (S-equol) with a growth stimulation via PGE1 (DGLA).

I already use minoxidil as part of my regime and had good results on temple and hairline, I would use this as a replacement for Alfatradiol.

PrinceWilliamThe2nd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Phidias began a clinical study in these days, according to a defined protocol and the terms of which must then be industrially developed...

One thing I definitely give them credit for is that they are really moving ahead with things. Does anyone happen to know if there is an official european clinical trial site where their would be listed, similar to clinicaltrials.gov for US trials?

Dragonborn

Reaction score
One thing I definitely give them credit for is that they are really moving ahead with things. Does anyone happen to know if there is an official european clinical trial site where their would be listed, similar to clinicaltrials.gov for US trials?
https://www.clinicaltrialsregister.eu/
Haven't found anything yet. They register trials on EudraCT database but you need ot have an account there.
Someone could ask Fidia if they plan to register in EudraCT. Since they are an EU member that is most likely.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could S-equol's tendency to bind to DHT be an explanation for the lack of facial hair in asian populations? As we know, facial hair developement is stimulated by the presence of DHT. This being combined with the fact that more asians produce S-equol than any other race leads me to suspect a causation.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could S-equol's tendency to bind to DHT be an explanation for the lack of facial hair in asian populations? As we know, facial hair developement is stimulated by the presence of DHT. This being combined with the fact that more asians produce S-equol than any other race leads me to suspect a causation.

It could be, and I bet nobody's studied it in detail.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
S-equol has been posited as a potential reason there's less balding/facial hair in Asia men.