Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question guys that i asked it before in the brotzu FAQ and no body answer me.

i have a f** seborrheic scalp only in the top of my head where i loose hair.
if this lotion work as supposed by dr.brotzu and inhibit the DHT will my scalp come back to normal and i won't have this excess of oil?

in addition of the hair loss that ruined my life , it came with this dirty oily scalps covered with this f*** oily dandruff like a mud.

i want to finish with that guys !!!!!!

There's no way for us to know that.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do you say that? Has somebody from Fidia told you that or what?

Please, do not joke about these things cause we´ve been waiting for so long for something new that can help us with our problem.

Some Italian guy said he called fidia and he talked to a woman that said that the lotion was month from release and that we could call this coming week cause the guy being in charge of this lotion would be at the office and another guy said Italian summer holiday ends 13th of September and I'm sure I read they were gonna release info about the lotion at the end of the summer holiday.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no way for us to know that.
Because as i read this sebboric scalps is caused by the DHT, so if the DHT is gone the oil scalps will be gone is that right !
i didn't try Finasteride but some people says that when they took it the oil gone and they had a clean hair.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Because as i read this sebboric scalps is caused by the DHT, so if the DHT is gone the oil scalps will be gone is that right !
i didn't try Finasteride but some people says that when they took it the oil gone and they had a clean hair.
Again, there's no way for us to know that.

If the lotion works presumably it'll make the scalp a more habitable environment for hair. Will that help your situation - who knows...

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some Italian guy said he called fidia and he talked to a woman that said that the lotion was month from release and that we could call this coming week cause the guy being in charge of this lotion would be at the office and another guy said Italian summer holiday ends 13th of September and I'm sure I read they were gonna release info about the lotion at the end of the summer holiday.

The woman said the lotion will be released in a couple months but she wasn't sure exactly when, not that it's a month from release. I don't think they'll make any announcement next week maybe we'll get a little info from the guy in charge, that's all I'm hoping for. But if it works it won't be long until an official announcement.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am seriously not expecting 5 years recovery.

The only way I can see that happening is if DGLA/L-Carnitine ends up being very similar to minoxidil. According to Brotzu DGLA acts as as a vasolidator, so it's not inconceivable.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the rumours are true that results are being revealed next week, we will only the short-term response to this drug. We will know if it fulfills the promise of being another minoxidil. However, we won't know if topical s-equol+liposomes can be similar to finasteride, that would require a long-term study.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only way I can see that happening is if DGLA/L-Carnitine ends up being very similar to minoxidil. According to Brotzu DGLA acts as as a vasolidator, so it's not inconceivable.
Do you think this lotion can act as a scalp DHT blocker and a vasodilator, too ? That would be finasteride + min, 2 in one.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if it just stops the progression of this shitty

Do you think this lotion can act as a scalp DHT blocker and a vasodilator, too ? That would be finasteride + min, 2 in one.

The best-case scenario:
- DGLA is similar or better than minoxidil;
- L-Carnitine does something else;
- s-equol is similar or better than finasteride;

So we'd replace the current state-of-the-art topical treatment with something different that has a different side-effect profile, that could work in combination therapy with any of finasteride, nizoral, or RU 58851. It would also be completely different from histogen, PGD2/CTRH2 antagonists, and JAK inhibitors.

Brotzu said at one point that s-equol is responsible for about ~40% of the effectiveness of the treatment. That's promising.

But bear in mind there's another plausible scenario:
- DGLA+L-Carnitine together are a weaker minoxidil;
- s-equol acts like a weaker finasteride;

Which is still great news imo, but won't be helpful to everybody.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't know if you read what dr.brotzu claim about his lotion. from the beginnings he says that the lotion replace both minoxidil and finestrade and act in better way.

that's what he claims.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...]

Yep, that's me.

My hair was extremely greasy when I started taking Proscar, 20 years ago. I tried all sorts of shampoos and lotions and nothing worked.

finasteride didn't just save my hair, it also improved the appearance of my scalp.

Reactions: tzt

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't know if you read what dr.brotzu claim about his lotion. from the beginnings he says that the lotion replace both minoxidil and finestrade and act in better way.

that's what he claims.

It's plausible that it can replace min and finasteride and I hope to god it does, but we must be patient and wait for fidia's results.

finasteride and min are both long over due for a replacement

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score

How long do you think she´s been using the lotion?

What will happen to those who have still a lot of hair? Because she didn´t have hair at all, but now there it is! It has grown and it seems healthy hair. What if a Norwood 2-3 tries the lotion...?

God, seems so promising or am I mad?

Even though it´s Saturday, I promise I haven´t been drinking! Just excited ;)

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yep, I remember that but there was this guy claiming that the lotion even works better for Androgenetic Alopecia than areata...

Glad she has improved by the way!