Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, that's me.

My hair was extremely greasy when I started taking Proscar, 20 years ago. I tried all sorts of shampoos and lotions and nothing worked.

finasteride didn't just save my hair, it also improved the appearance of my scalp.

the only things that i know that this excess of oil comes from the DHT. because in the TOP of my scalps where my hair is thinning i have a huuuuge amount of oil and in the side and back my hair looks normal.

all i hope is stop hair loss and stopping this hell oil.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we're so close to getting to the bottom of this between the GB guys receiving their lotion and potential news next week.

still the wait is killing me!

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where does this info about "news next week" coming from?
a guy from italian forum called FIDIA and they tell him to call back next week when the dr in charge of the lotion will be in the office. and the girl who answer the call says the lotion is coming in few months.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The GB group buy will really tell us something; there are about 80 people in on it, which is a sample size that larger than a lot of the recent Androgenetic Alopecia trials. Of course, unless they have it tested, there's no way to know if it's legit, but hopefully it will be.

If they get results we know it's for real, but if they don't it really doesn't tell us anything. So I'm hoping they see results, if the patent and Brotzu claims are legit they should see a reduction in hair fall in about a week and complete stoppage around a month.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I cant believe with the insanely long history male pattern baldness has with snake oils that people still get this excited about the newest lotion with zero evidence. I mean whatever doctor it has this thing has zero evidence to show its any better then rubbing water on your head.
A bit premature to say the least, but hopefully it ends up working. I just think the hype train for this thing is a bit ridiculous looking at what its been shown to do so far.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant believe with the insanely long history male pattern baldness has with snake oils that people still get this excited about the newest lotion with zero evidence. I mean whatever doctor it has this thing has zero evidence to show its any better then rubbing water on your head.
A bit premature to say the least, but hopefully it ends up working. I just think the hype train for this thing is a bit ridiculous looking at what its been shown to do so far.

I can understand the hype and agree it is a little much. I mean this was found by a respected doctor, it's being tested by a large reputable company and it's got active ingredients that could plausibly combat hair loss.

If this is snake oil I think it will be the last one to ever get real attention in the mbp world with all the other treatments in the pipeline but I still have my fingers crossed it's legit.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think, as with everything, setting your expectations accordingly will be the key. I firmly believe this will help Androgenetic Alopecia because there is solid research behind it, however, i think it will be far from cure and will likely just match, or be slightly better, than minoxidil.

Just like minoxidil...
Hope that It can replace finasteride.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it' a relief some guy from an Italian forum phoned fidia and some girl picked up the phone and said some guy (doctor?) will announce next week! all stop worry now pls

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
COME ON BROTZU, GIVE US THE POTION ALREADY!

I guess Brotzu's work is done, now it's Fidia that needs to hurry.

There is definitely a market for the lotion and I am more than willing to spend my money on this.

I know nothing about patents but here's a question: it seems that Fidia is developping this a cosmetic product, which allowed them to skip all the approval procedures and save a lot of time. Androgenetic Alopecia is not a disease, why don't other companies do the same?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess Brotzu's work is done, now it's Fidia that needs to hurry.

There is definitely a market for the lotion and I am more than willing to spend my money on this.

I know nothing about patents but here's a question: it seems that Fidia is developping this a cosmetic product, which allowed them to skip all the approval procedures and save a lot of time. Androgenetic Alopecia is not a disease, why don't other companies do the same?

Has nothing to do with Androgenetic Alopecia being a disease or not.

Cosmetic product vs pharmaceutical comes down to the ingredients. Fidia can skip the usual trials because this is made out of already approved ingredients, which is a coincidence.

Most research is made on new chemicals that have to be tested for safety, because there's more potential to price gouge with them.

resu

Reaction score
If this can replace finasteride and minoxidil with a safer profile while being affordable say 40 Euros per bottle it's not worthless even if not a cure. It would be great if more people responded to the lotion compared to either finasteride or minoxidil but even this is a pipe dream.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If this can replace finasteride and minoxidil with a safer profile while being affordable say 40 Euros per bottle it's not worthless even if not a cure. It would be great if more people responded to the lotion compared to either finasteride or minoxidil but even this is a pipe dream.

Will it be that cheap? Do you think that?

Cause I don´t! If this works it would cost 50-60 euros...