Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When the results are coming out by the way ? According to the title the product is supposed to be out this year, right ? How is that possible if this med is still in trial ?

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
@hilbert @at90 can you guys give us a more accurate translation when you get a chance?

Thanks.

nothing very precise; the guy called fidia and they told him that it's a matter of months and everything will be ok. He didn't explain details any further.
They invited him to call back next week, since the doctor in charge for the compound and related tests was not in his office this week.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When the results are coming out by the way ? According to the title the product is supposed to be out this year, right ? How is that possible if this med is still in trial ?

Title's outdated, been outdated for a while, 2017 is a lot more likely.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so i went back to the forum page 101 and found the guys who post a link for this italian men who says that the lotion won't work !

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=89#

and what he said is too weak to belive.
At the begining he said he went back from sardinia and he says that the lotion wont work for the Androgenetic Alopecia and the thread about brotzu is useless. without givig any damn evidence of why he said that ,only because he went back from sardinia. loool

then the guys in the forum start mocking at him and then he reply back that he know a reputated doctor that he told him that lotion won't work according to the patent and wont fight the Androgenetic Alopecia. And he add that he knows people who got involved into the TRIAL. but i think hand down he's lying and he invented this story of his freinds just to give some legitimacy to what he said and he was pissed of people mocking at him in the forum.
if he knews people inlvolved into the trial he would said it in beggining.

come on guys you belive in that person ? for real ?

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so i went back to the forum page 101 and found the guys who post a link for this italian men who says that the lotion won't work !

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=89#

and what he said is too weak to belive.
At the begining he said he went back from sardinia and he says that the lotion wont work for the Androgenetic Alopecia and the thread about brotzu is useless. without givig any damn evidence of why he said that ,only because he went back from sardinia. loool

then the guys in the forum start mocking at him and then he reply back that he know a reputated doctor that he told him that lotion won't work according to the patent and wont fight the Androgenetic Alopecia. And he add that he knows people who got involved into the TRIAL. but i think hand down he's lying and he invented this story of his freinds just to give some legitimacy to what he said and he was pissed of people mocking at him in the forum.
if he knews people inlvolved into the trial he would said it in beggining.

come on guys you belive in that person ? for real ?
hope male pattern baldness would beat da sh*t out of this guy if he is trying to troll and speculate on this very sensitive topic.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in a bad mood about my hair today. Can somebody hype me about this lotion again? :D
5 years of hair loss reversed
It actually has trials and patents
It's going to be commercialized in early 2017
Fidia is a reputable company, and Brotzu is an accomplished doctor
No side effects, it's even safe to apply on children
Hyped enough?
P.S. F*** that guy that claims it doesn't work, all aboard the hype train choo choo!!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I would not give too much credit to the guy who said he had important negative info because he went to Sardinia and knows people there.

He is a pessimist and everyone was reprimanding him for his carelessness.

Whom I do know are people who distribute Fidia's products for cosmetic surgery (say Botox-like) to the surgeons of Milan and they say Fidia are a totally trustable company who has a good market and would never want to f*ck up their reputation.

The day Fidia says Brotzu's lucky finding works, it means it works. If it does not work, they will not sell it.

That is the only thing I am waiting for w/r/t Brotzu: Fidia's announcement.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
tl;dr

cliffs?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
tl;dr

cliffs?
TL;DR post scriptum
People writing on Italian forums are not more knowledgeable with Brotzu's or Fidia's work than we are.
We have to wait for Fidia is all.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question guys that i asked it before in the brotzu FAQ and no body answer me.

i have a f** seborrheic scalp only in the top of my head where i loose hair.
if this lotion work as supposed by dr.brotzu and inhibit the DHT will my scalp come back to normal and i won't have this excess of oil?

in addition of the hair loss that ruined my life , it came with this dirty oily scalps covered with this f*** oily dandruff like a mud.

i want to finish with that guys !!!!!!

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hopefully results presented this coming week

Why do you say that? Has somebody from Fidia told you that or what?

Please, do not joke about these things cause we´ve been waiting for so long for something new that can help us with our problem.