Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, does anyone can know will tell me this is like Follicept?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, even though its AA and she doesn't have near a full head of hair it's nice to see it had some positive effect.
the ingredient of the brotzu lotion is more for Androgenetic Alopecia than AA ?? am'i right ?
and some italian guys says it better for Androgenetic Alopecia than AA.

but in both case it's good to see a picture with some hair growth :)

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
the ingredient of the brotzu lotion is more for Androgenetic Alopecia than AA ?? am'i right ?
and some italian guys says it better for Androgenetic Alopecia than AA.

but in both case it's good to see a picture with some hair growth :)

They could be trolling. Same with the info on them releasing new info this week. Could be all trolling smh. Im hoping its not however. I like when info is corroborated, but I think only one person said all this.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, the Androgenetic Alopecia claims could still be just a publicity stunt.
But if it really does work (safely), I'd be willing to dish out as much as 200 €/month.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, the Androgenetic Alopecia claims could still be just a publicity stunt.
But if it really does work (safely), I'd be willing to dish out as much as 200 €/month.

I think if it was for publicity they would have released press releases with bigger news network or more well mediums.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
the only things that i know that this excess of oil comes from the DHT. because in the TOP of my scalps where my hair is thinning i have a huuuuge amount of oil and in the side and back my hair looks normal.

all i hope is stop hair loss and stopping this hell oil.

This is a real probe for my theory, problems with oil are not located at sides. ....

resu

Reaction score
Hey, have you seen this new treatment?

Can we beat those guys with the Brotzu lotion?

http://www.folliclethought.com/rivertown-therapeutics-results-exclusive/

The interview sounded legit but it could be all buzz words.

There's already a thread for RT1640 here:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...umans-with-Androgenetic Alopecia.99322/page-2

Will it be that cheap? Do you think that?

Cause I don´t! If this works it would cost 50-60 euros...

Considering it comes from Italy I don't think it will be cheap, probably around 90€, it has to be better than the results from Rogaine which costs roughly 36€ at the pharmacy for it to be more expensive.

Last edited:

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, have you seen this new treatment?

Can we beat those guys with the Brotzu lotion?

http://www.folliclethought.com/rivertown-therapeutics-results-exclusive/

I would love another contender to the Brotzu lotion but those pictures make me very skeptical of this new one.
With the male picture, in the "1 week" picture there's a mole on the rear of the right ear on the "14 week" picture there isn't. And look at the fore arms in the two male pictures, the hair looks completely different.
http://i0.wp.com/www.folliclethought.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/RT-MaleLT-1.png

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Regards the whole Brotzu lotion I'm considering giving up following it for now as it's going soooooooooooooo slow with no real updates or progress of anything happening, it's just getting frustratingly annoying.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
Regards the whole Brotzu lotion I'm considering giving up following it for now as it's going soooooooooooooo slow with no real updates or progress of anything happening, it's just getting frustratingly annoying.

word, someone pm me when Fidia makes an official statement lmaoo

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it' a relief some guy from an Italian forum phoned fidia and some girl picked up the phone and said some guy (doctor?) will announce next week! all stop worry now pls

so now it's confirmed there will be an announcement next week?

I thought the Italian guy was just gonna call back and hopefully talk to the guy in charge

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so now it's confirmed there will be an announcement next week?

I thought the Italian guy was just gonna call back and hopefully talk to the guy in charge
Nothing is confirmed. They're hoping to talk to someone this week.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
if the lady on the phone said it is to be released in few months the lotion you would imagine is somewhat effective as fidia are reputable. Im not too optimistic for my situation as finasteride which i am still taking did little to nothing for my hairloss, maybe the growth ingredients in this might kick start something.