Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My friend please understand the fact that this was not a public presentation and the audience that they presented this to was interested about the lotion's mechanism and chemistry, not the results. This was the main focus here.

I say we wait for when Fidia announces this publicly and see then what photos they would show.

Fidia employee?

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzus last chance to convince us is Fidias trial

If Fidia doesnt show much better results, it wont sell anything.

I dont want to believe that old man spent the last years of his life deluding many people around the world.

Snake oils always sell.. this industry is hopeless because it feeds on hopelessness.. we need hardcore regulation now, at least in the EU.

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was the greatest arc in the history of hairlosstalk, I thoroughly enjoyed participating in this with you all and I hope that even though we didn't get our hair back, we at least had some good moments. I won't say happy moments but good. Seriously though where is Dante?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm disappointed with this presentation but i want to know two things, @beps63

- the first one is why they used an old man for their picture knowing that the first claim about this lotion (back in 2016) is to have a better result on younger patient,

- second : why they would show a result of 6 months when they first claim (back in 2016) that the hair growing will be noticeable after 1 year of applying the lotion ??

this is so frustrating to be honest ! after 2 years we have only these little info, and two picture which are not so convincing,
and the most frustrating things is we don't have any release date so people at least can test it and will be able to maintain they hair if it's true.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe i’m deluded but i can definitely see some of the positive changes, but the “hair loss completely stopped” and “best responses to young people” were lies. Also, can’t understand only 2 subjects pictures.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t works, they just need to sell it

All you foolish balding losers are the reason these scammers even try to put out false hope. They know balding idiots get a hard on just from hearing “the cure is near”. You delusional balding freaks, you know who you are. Look at the # of pages on this thread, it’s embarrassing. What’s the next scam snake oil you guys are going to hype up and defend?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone link me the woman's facebook with the areata child?
Interested to see that post

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing you find when you talk to hair transplant surgeons, they don't fear a breakthrough in hairloss treatment.
Alot continue to pump funds into their business model and I suspect they know more about what the future holds in this field then we do on here.