Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
that's was my concern, if the lotion didn't work out as they claim, what other option do we have ! i mean a back up plan for something that may come out this year, my hope is on shineido to provide something valuable on 2018

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What makes me sad is that all this is happening ona forum that also hyped Shiseido and Tsuji.... and I have hope from them

To be honest I had waited cur for baldness for 10,12 years on hairlosstalk. That time I was NW0,1 and I could not even accept nw2. And I have seen so many hype trains. Around 10 products with greater potential failed on this very forum. It was near blasphemy to doubt those cures, something like tsuji, shishedio now a days.

It came to a stage where frankly I was on this thread just for fun. I knew today would a great meme day. Otherwise I rarely post on this thread cos I don't expect anything now.

For your own sanity sake, don't hope much. Anticipation for any of these product would consume 3,4 years of your life and deliver nothing in return.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh well Shiseido it is! (plus maybe a small hair transplant) A bit more expensive but they should launch in the next 12 months. Here I come Japan don't let me down!

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest I had waited cur for baldness for 10,12 years on hairlosstalk. That time I was NW0,1 and I could not even accept nw2. And I have seen so many hype trains. Around 10 products with greater potential failed on this very forum. It was near blasphemy to doubt those cures, something like tsuji, shishedio now a days.

It came to a stage where frankly I was on this thread just for fun. I knew today would a great meme day. Otherwise I rarely post on this thread cos I don't expect anything now.

For your own sanity sake, don't hope much. Anticipation for any of these product would consume 3,4 years of your life and deliver nothing in return.
That's the worst ruth bomb I've been hit with for a while.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
I do not believe the lotion works for a very simple reason: yes this guy looks old and his baldness is advanced. Now usually when you present the results of your work you do not show the worst result. So yeah guess it was the best one and I do not see anything. The hair stayed the same.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ONLY thing this presentation has accomplished is huge anxiety and further uncertainty with so many questions un answered.

-First of all, why would you show a picture of a 60 year old man who has probably been balding for 30 years, especially when the claims by Brotzu are that up to 25 years old is excellent, and up to 30 also very good. Beyond 40 not so good. Yet we get shown a 60 year old dude. I wouldn't expect results form finasteride, minoxidil or even estrogen either in a dude who's follicles have been undergoing fibrosis for over a decade.

- There is regrowth in the pictures to be fair, but the effectivness of the lotion has been restrained by the fact they used ONE f*****g ML - literally less than what we shake off the end of our bell pieces after a piss.

- We were under the impression we didn't hear anything for 2 years because thats how long they were spending on trials... so why the f*** show us results over a 6 month period.

- The areata results as of that young girl were f*****g amazing so its either far superior for Areata (although Brotzu said otherwise) or it goes back to the premise of younger the better - which then re instates the question of WHY IS THERE AN ELDERLY MAN THE ONLY RESULT SHOWN IN THE TRIALS.

- This also doesn't explain why the likes of Wuwei go amazing regrowth with a sub par lotion that has missing ingredients...