Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ONLY thing this presentation has accomplished is huge anxiety and further uncertainty with so many questions un answered.

-First of all, why would you show a picture of a 60 year old man who has probably been balding for 30 years, especially when the claims by Brotzu are that up to 25 years old is excellent, and up to 30 also very good. Beyond 40 not so good. Yet we get shown a 60 year old dude. I wouldn't expect results form finasteride, minoxidil or even estrogen either in a dude who's follicles have been undergoing fibrosis for over a decade.

- There is regrowth in the pictures to be fair, but the effectivness of the lotion has been restrained by the fact they used ONE f*****g ML - literally less than what we shake off the end of our bell pieces after a piss.

- We were under the impression we didn't hear anything for 2 years because thats how long they were spending on trials... so why the f*** show us results over a 6 month period.

- The areata results as of that young girl were f*****g amazing so its either far superior for Areata (although Brotzu said otherwise) or it goes back to the premise of younger the better - which then re instates the question of WHY IS THERE AN ELDERLY MAN THE ONLY RESULT SHOWN IN THE TRIALS.

- This also doesn't explain why the likes of Wuwei go amazing regrowth with a sub par lotion that has missing ingredients...
Yes, our only hope is they literally just put the worst male photo in the slide. Someone said a 50 yr old PR woman showed them.
However, that photo does seem to display a failed tilt test. What absolute garbage.

Looks like finasteride + min for me, maybe I can transition to zix after some regrowth
It would be a miracle to revive my hope in this

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, our only hope is they literally just put the worst male photo in the slide. Someone said a 50 yr old PR woman showed them.
However, that photo does seem to display a failed tilt test. What absolute garbage.

Looks like finasteride + min for me, maybe I can transition to zix after some regrowth
It would be a miracle to revive my hope in this
I still might give it a try, as my diffuse thinning is similar to that of the girl in the presentation. But yes overall very disappointing, what doesn't make sense is that there are people who tried to recreate the lotion who got better results than this.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ONLY thing this presentation has accomplished is huge anxiety and further uncertainty with so many questions un answered.

-First of all, why would you show a picture of a 60 year old man who has probably been balding for 30 years, especially when the claims by Brotzu are that up to 25 years old is excellent, and up to 30 also very good. Beyond 40 not so good. Yet we get shown a 60 year old dude. I wouldn't expect results form finasteride, minoxidil or even estrogen either in a dude who's follicles have been undergoing fibrosis for over a decade.

- There is regrowth in the pictures to be fair, but the effectivness of the lotion has been restrained by the fact they used ONE f*****g ML - literally less than what we shake off the end of our bell pieces after a piss.

- We were under the impression we didn't hear anything for 2 years because thats how long they were spending on trials... so why the f*** show us results over a 6 month period.

- The areata results as of that young girl were f*****g amazing so its either far superior for Areata (although Brotzu said otherwise) or it goes back to the premise of younger the better - which then re instates the question of WHY IS THERE AN ELDERLY MAN THE ONLY RESULT SHOWN IN THE TRIALS.

- This also doesn't explain why the likes of Wuwei go amazing regrowth with a sub par lotion that has missing ingredients...

My friend please understand the fact that this was not a public presentation and the audience that they presented this to was interested about the lotion's mechanism and chemistry, not the results. This was the main focus here.

I say we wait for when Fidia announces this publicly and see then what photos they would show.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What irks me is the science behind it is solid, and the two year development aspect.
Did they really wait two years to initiate a scam?
Is the woman with an areata child a scam? That hair regrowth was obviously not....
For me, there are still many ifs

I will try my Morr-F and be back
Hopefully you can enlighten us further, if this disappointment is more than a lie @beps63
Because as it stands, I can't see anyone buying the product

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
My friend please understand the fact that this was not a public presentation and the audience that they presented this to was interested about the lotion's mechanism and chemistry, not the results. This was the main focus here.

I say we wait for when Fidia announces this publicly and see then what photos they would show.

That's an excellent definition of the saying 'clutching at straws' you have posted here.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it seems to me @Royaume today hanged himself ... sorry for this guy. patent protection, applications of brotozo and beps63 ...... a photo of an old man ... Why is this all? such results can be obtained simply by washing your hair with shampoo.
@beps63, you said that we will be surprised? What are we going to be surprised about?
the last hope is Follica.

@Admin delete this topic

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
it seems to me @Royaume today hanged himself ... sorry for this guy. patent protection, applications of brotozo and beps63 ...... a photo of an old man ... Why is this all? such results can be obtained simply by washing your hair with shampoo.
@ beps63, you said that we will be surprised? What are we going to be surprised about?

@Admin delete this topic

Perhaps he meant, unpleasantly surprised.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63, you said that we will be surprised? What are we going to be surprised about?

@Admin delete this topic
Did he really ?