Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anybody been able to verify that this beps character is who he says he is? I'm not actively trying to be pessimistic, but I've seen some jaw dropping levels of trolling during my time on the ol' internet thingy. Anyone traced his IP address to confirm he's even in Italy, or has any connection whatsoever to Brotzu or Fidia? Because otherwise, taking very abrupt answers from a random hairloss forum commenter claiming to have intimate knowledge of a highly elusive drug seems.........well, let's just call it unwise.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
@Trouse is along the lines what i've said.

Even, even, EVEN if Bepsio was legit and Brotzio's son then he's the single biggest person on the planet to benifit financially from this product should send alarm bells ringing.

Last edited:

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the contrary. If it comes out and proves efficient, I will be importing it for sure.

The fact that I chose to believe in evidence instead of cheering and praying for something without evidence (just like religion) just makes me less prone for big disappointments.

ps: I still have not seeing the lotion. Let's wait for the summer.

Wait... You have been using finasteride since 2002? How old are you?

Crazy that such an old guy would be on hair loss forums trolling people and then act all rational when good news are appearing. Pretty pathetic behavior.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
and as @Trouse I too I have been on this internet thingy for many years now, and from my experience a lot of all this whole situation seems extremely, extremly fake, a fugazi if you like.

Real people act in certain way, whether it's a car forum a music forum whatever, generally people all act on a similar fashion and react and post in similar ways, but here hmmmm... something very fishy or appley or snake oily.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and as @Trouse I too I have been on this internet thingy for many years now, and from my experience a lot of all this whole situation seems extremely, extremly fake, a fugazi if you like.

What sudden situation? This whole thing has been going on for years. The most important factor here is that Fidia had an announcment last year saying the drug would be in development till 2018.

At this point, being extremely toxic or optimistic won't do much. Let's just wait, but acting as if things don't seem legit is as bad as acting as if this treatment will completely reverse your loss without seeing any proper evidence yet.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Tazzo82 Tazzoboy? Where is your march lotion?

Reactions: JLC

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
ANY, any ANNNY other forum on the planet if some random dude posted updates from a large corporation it would at best be ignored, most likely ridiculed, but here no a bunch of accounts with similar speech styles all speak as though it were truth and a official announcement from the corporation, I'm sorry this is just not how most REAL people act.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ANY, any ANNNY other forum on the planet if some random dude posted updates from a large corporation it would at best be ignored, most likely ridiculed, but here no a bunch of accounts with similar speech styles all speak as though it were truth and a official announcement from the corporation, I'm sorry this is just not how most REAL people act.

I say this so much im that bored of it myself. If you think that, and that's totally up to you. Why on earth keep coming to the thread to repeat the same sh*t? if its all a scam then why do you care? why bother.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That is just denying certain things at this point. You are simply being a contrarian. Clockwise came and posted screenshots from his conversation which seemed very vague and also not very questionable at that point. There was no confirmation regarding Brotzu attending Sitri, yet this happened a few days later.

And as a company, you don't go ahead and pay the fees for a product that you don't plan on releasing. Especially for a big cosmetic company like Fidia.

Like many other guys said it already, at this point the only thing that matters are the results. A product is coming out, the science makes sense, but we obviously shouldn't believe any claims like it reversing 5 years of hair loss or it being the combination of minoxidil and finasteride.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds atleast like something. But if its equivalent to minoxidil and finasteride it will help lots of people. BUT wont show better results in terms of regrowth. Noone with norwood 3 will grow is temples back from baby hair just cant imagine that ...

I use minoxidil and finasteride. I everyone who really fights for his hair too. So I wont expect much changes only less sides.

Btw I bet my *** that ppl will say with one drop of brotzu lotione their balls fall off lmao

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys given what we know about the composition of the lotion could it replace minoxidil?
The thing is I got no side effect from finasteride but ok the other hand minoxidil is giving me dark circles under the eyes so I wish I could replace it.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is pure speculations:

I hope and thinks that’s the lotion will work better than booth minoxidil and finasteride on younger people with early stages of hairloss (~ 5 years). This has been claimed already by Brotzu, that the lotion works better on younger (under 30 y)- than older people and I’m starting to beleive in that after this two months.

But I have very hard to beleive that the lotion will restore a lot of hair (like a Norwood or more) on a person who’s nearly bald and has been that for some years... regardless of age.

But that’s my own thoughts and have nothing to do with the real results. That I leave for April!

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My expectations:
- Claims (like in the abstract) that the lotion promotes hair growth (ughh) and not downright regrow hair;
- There will be pictures, but either poorly shot or not convincing;
- That the lotion will maintain, which is great, but not much regrowth.

I just can't imagine a topical regrowing my hair to the point of being a full head. Maybe for the people who are in the very, veeerrry early stages where only a slight bit of the temples are thinner, but I'm NW2.5 and I just don't see this getting me back to NW1. I really hope I'm wrong but I gotta stay realistic.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My expectations:
- Claims (like in the abstract) that the lotion promotes hair growth (ughh) and not downright regrow hair;

I just can't imagine a topical regrowing my hair to the point of being a full head. Maybe for the people who are in the very, veeerrry early stages where only a slight bit of the temples are thinner, but I'm NW2.5 and I just don't see this getting me back to NW1. I really hope I'm wrong but I gotta stay realistic.

-Some people could also say that they would be claiming too much when saying "it regrows hair" instead of "it promotes hair growth", because It might be "misleading" or look like a marketing exaggeration.
-Maybe there wont be pictures, but micro pictures instead. So, no combovers, but close images of the scalp with the smaller and less abundant hairs in the first ones, and the bigger and more abundant hairs in the last ones.

Im also a NW2.5, and I find your expectations realistic, but we should remember that this is not a minoxidil 2.0, and It might even work sinergystically with the big 3 (even If our intention is to get ride of them once and for all xD)

At least we can say that our current worries are not about the product developing or research, instead, we only have to worry about possible effectiveness (If the pre or during summer release rumor is true: I hope Brotzu is right about that)

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My expectations:

With dermarolling and antiandrogens you can regrow a fullhead(somebody's example) from diffuse NW4. Ler's hope that this + Follica will be better than transplants.

I don't believe that full regrowth is impossible, transexuals do it with estrogen, somebody did it with dutasteride and dermarolling.

I also don't believe that beps case was fake. It all depends on how good respondent you are.

Again, stop thinking just because you are lower Norwood that only you would benefit from it.

Let's hope for answers, good or bad in April. Let's hope that Brotzu explains 5 year claim.

I'll just pray for all of our Norwoods, no discrimination.