Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I bet my *** that we will habe several questions unanswered after that conference. Remember brotzu talked about that lotion years ago. „I can not say anything about release bla bla“

And then we say lets wait to fidia statement end of 2018 lmao

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm italian, from Cagliari. I started using the lotion from the first tests of the Doctor. I have Androgenetic Alopecia. At the beginning of tests was 5a/6 degree Norwood. The final lotion, that has bought fidia, has been defined as less than 2 years ago. I'm the case how the Doctor mention.
Actually the Doctor follow only the AA trial, the angrogenetic trial, it is performed to Fidia. All trial will end at the end of december.
The lotion stop the hair fall in a month, and very slowly Afew month) start a regrow.
I hope you understand my English.
Actually my degree is near at 4 norwood, and continue to sprout new hair, which at the beginning are as thin as the hair of newborns. I use lotion daily. My desire is arrived at 3 norwood. I think it's possible

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I can see what's going on here, it seems like a convoluted way to generate money, but I guess it works.

Smoke and mirrors, fairy dust...

Fugazi...

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Official fb update. SiTRI

Cari amici,
La S.I.Tri. Società Italiana di Tricologia è lieta di annunciare che al prossimo Congresso di primavera, a Napoli, parteciperà anche il Prof. Giovanni Brotzu di Cagliari.

Il Prof. Brotzu porterà una relazione dal titolo: ”soluzione liposomiale contenente DGLA, Equolo e Carnitene per il trattamento dell’alopecia androgenetica.”

Con questa relazione il Prof. Brotzu ci presenterà gli aggiornamenti riguardo i suoi studi in materia.

Da questo link potete leggere il programma aggiornato:
https://issuu.com/sitri/docs/programma-napoli

Vi ricordiamo che il congresso si terrà il 14-15-16 Aprile 2018 a Napoli presso il Museo Diocesano.

Tutte le informazioni potete trovarle sul sito:
http://eventi.sitri.it/

COMUNICAZIONE IMPORTANTE:
La S.I.Tri. - Società Italiana di Tricologia a causa delle molte richieste e in virtù anche della collaborazione con ASSOCIAZIONE NO PROFIT ALOPECIA & FRIENDS, ha deciso in via eccezionale di aprire l’iscrizione al congresso anche ai non addetti ai lavori.
Quindi, coloro che soffrono di Alopecia o sono interessati a partecipare al congresso ma non lavorano nel settore, potranno partecipare alle seguenti condizioni:

1- I partecipanti dovranno effettuare in segreteria il giorno del congresso stesso una donazione liberale di almeno 30€ a copertura dei costi di organizzazione dell’evento (questa cifra include il coffee break del pomeriggio e non è possibile ottenere uno sconto se non se ne usufruisce).

2- Si potrà partecipare al Congresso solo sabato 14 Aprile.

3- I partecipanti non potranno assolutamente fare domande in sala.

4- I partecipanti dovranno mandare una mail a: segreteria@sitri.it
In cui si conferma la partecipazione indicando: nome, cognome e dichiarando sotto la propria responsabilità di non svolgere professioni legate al mondo della Tricologia.

Per tutti gli altri partecipanti l’iscrizione si effettua regolarmente sul sito:

Grazie per la comprensione
Segreteria Società Italiana di Tricologia

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
here's the translation:

Dear friends,
The S.I.Tri. Italian Society of Trichology is pleased to announce that Prof. Giovanni Brotzu of Cagliari will take part in the next Spring Congress in Naples.

Prof. Brotzu will bring a report entitled: "liposomal solution containing DGLA, Equolo and Carnitene for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia."

With this report Prof. Brotzu will present us updates regarding his studies on the subject.

From this link you can read the updated program:

We remind you that the congress will be held on 14-15-16 April 2018 in Naples at the Diocesan Museum.

All information can be found on the site:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
The S.I.Tri. - Italian Society of Trichology because of the many requests and also in virtue of the collaboration with NO PROFIT ALOPECIA & FRIENDS ASSOCIATION, has decided exceptionally to open the registration to the congress even to non-professionals.
Therefore, those who suffer from Alopecia or are interested in attending the congress but do not work in the sector, may participate in the following conditions:

1 - The participants will have to make a free donation of at least 30 € on the day of the conference to cover the costs of organizing the event (this figure includes the coffee break in the afternoon and you can not get a discount if you do not use it ).

2- It will be possible to attend the Congress only on Saturday 14 April.

3- Participants will absolutely not be able to ask questions in the room.

4- Participants must send an email to: segreteria@sitri.it
In which the participation is confirmed indicating: name, surname and declaring under his own responsibility not to carry out professions related to the world of Trichology.

For all other participants, registration is regularly carried out on the site:

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here's the translation:

Dear friends,
The S.I.Tri. Italian Society of Trichology is pleased to announce that Prof. Giovanni Brotzu of Cagliari will take part in the next Spring Congress in Naples.

Prof. Brotzu will bring a report entitled: "liposomal solution containing DGLA, Equolo and Carnitene for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia."

With this report Prof. Brotzu will present us updates regarding his studies on the subject.

We remind you that the congress will be held on 14-15-16 April 2018 in Naples at the Diocesan Museum.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
The S.I.Tri. - Italian Society of Trichology because of the many requests and also in virtue of the collaboration with NO PROFIT ALOPECIA & FRIENDS ASSOCIATION, has decided exceptionally to open the registration to the congress even to non-professionals.
Therefore, those who suffer from Alopecia or are interested in attending the congress but do not work in the sector, may participate in the following conditions:

1 - The participants will have to make a free donation of at least 30 € on the day of the conference to cover the costs of organizing the event (this figure includes the coffee break in the afternoon and you can not get a discount if you do not use it ).

In which the participation is confirmed indicating: name, surname and declaring under his own responsibility not to carry out professions related to the world of Trichology.

@worm, thank you! Really appreciate it.

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand both the pesismism and the optimism but what are everyones real expectations for his in regards to efficacy? I feel like at the very best it’s minoxidil, very worst it’s spagehtti-o’s in a nice clinical looking bottle. Also, are we sure the “five years of regrowth claim” came from a reputable source? I just can’t take such a huge claim seriously.

Reactions: br1

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand both the pesismism and the optimism but what are everyones real expectations for his in regards to efficacy? I feel like at the very best it’s minoxidil, very worst it’s spagehtti-o’s in a nice clinical looking bottle. Also, are we sure the “five years of regrowth claim” came from a reputable source? I just can’t take such a huge claim seriously.

Best case scenario is what it has been implied to be:

A replacement for finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral that has a lower risk of side effects and also takes less effort.

Not implied, but we can hope: It's not too expensive, it doesn't smell bad, and it doesn't make it hard to style hair.

br1

Reaction score
Replacement for Finasteride is a very strong claim. The sh*t has been maintaining my hair since 2002. Without it, hairloss resumes.. Back on it, hairloss stops completely.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Replacement for Finasteride is a very strong claim. The sh*t has been maintaining my hair since 2002. Without it, hairloss resumes.. Back on it, hairloss stops completely.

That's among the claims that have been made: that they're effectively incorporating s-equol. If that's true then you will no longer need finasteride, and in fact this will be better than finasteride as binding to DHT is necessarily better to binding to 5ar.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
here's the translation:

Dear friends,

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

omg yes. lets try to fund beps together, maybe hes allowed to ask some questions about brotzu potion.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This treatment is basically designed to shift the imbalance of inflammatory prostaglandins in the scalp to reduce inflammation and create better circulation. I personally believe this treatment will be much, much superior to minoxidil for a few reasons... First, with all of the mounting evidence of reducing PGD2 and increasing PGE2 or PGE1 for hair growth, this "lotion" is unlike any other topical treatment on the market. Second, liposomal delivery is a relatively new technology and is the most efficient way to deliver a topical medication by far. And third, not only does this treatment cover the prostaglandin imbalance angle, it also contains s--equol which binds to DHT, preventing it from attaching to the androgen receptor - and with the liposomal delivery system, this is why no sides were reported, because the equol only binds to dht in the scalp. It does not bind to 5 alpha reductase which reduces DHT synthesis systemically, like finasteride. I think the absence of androgen related side effects is what makes this such a breakthrough treatment. I have attached a document on how equol works for those of you who are unfamiliar with why it is such a vital part of this treatment. Scientifically speaking this is a very complex treatment that attacks male pattern baldness from many angles. Pretty exciting stuff.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140135387