Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
In a month, you will know everything written in the report.

you are not answering to my question on facebook. please send me brotzu lotion, i am going to give you a much higher price. i am from austria, it should be possible.

beps63

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are not answering to my question on facebook. please send me brotzu lotion, i am going to give you a much higher price. i am from austria, it should be possible.[/QUOT
I do not sell the lotion. We do not have a company set up for sale. As soon as the product is sold in a European country, it will be possible to buy it throughout Europe. Thank the Internet

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend of mine is 18 and balding. He told me that he can see his scalp through his hair and that's true, fortunately he has no recession. I didn't want to introduce him to the miserable world of male pattern baldness because I'm confident Brotzu will save him. I hope that's true.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
here's the translation:

Dear friends,
The S.I.Tri. Italian Society of Trichology is pleased to announce that Prof. Giovanni Brotzu of Cagliari will take part in the next Spring Congress in Naples.

Prof. Brotzu will bring a report entitled: "liposomal solution containing DGLA, Equolo and Carnitene for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia."

With this report Prof. Brotzu will present us updates regarding his studies on the subject.

From this link you can read the updated program:
https://issuu.com/sitri/docs/programma-napoli

We remind you that the congress will be held on 14-15-16 April 2018 in Naples at the Diocesan Museum.

All information can be found on the site:
http://eventi.sitri.it/

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
The S.I.Tri. - Italian Society of Trichology because of the many requests and also in virtue of the collaboration with NO PROFIT ALOPECIA & FRIENDS ASSOCIATION, has decided exceptionally to open the registration to the congress even to non-professionals.
Therefore, those who suffer from Alopecia or are interested in attending the congress but do not work in the sector, may participate in the following conditions:

1 - The participants will have to make a free donation of at least 30 € on the day of the conference to cover the costs of organizing the event (this figure includes the coffee break in the afternoon and you can not get a discount if you do not use it ).

2- It will be possible to attend the Congress only on Saturday 14 April.

3- Participants will absolutely not be able to ask questions in the room.

4- Participants must send an email to: segreteria@sitri.it
In which the participation is confirmed indicating: name, surname and declaring under his own responsibility not to carry out professions related to the world of Trichology.

For all other participants, registration is regularly carried out on the site:
http://eventi.sitri.it/
So Brontzu will be there, but Fidia will not?
Seems like we may learn more about the product, but the question of when it will be released would be something Fidia is privy to, as Brontzu in the past has not known the answer. So we may still only be guessing once this conference is over, right?

Reactions: JLC

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

As said before, everything else is pointless until OFFICIAL announcement from Fidia.

Fidia seriously, seriously need to employ someone to do their public relations.

Last edited:

br1

Reaction score
@br1 and @JLC must be pissed af about all this good news, sorry guys new treatments are coming.
On the contrary. If it comes out and proves efficient, I will be importing it for sure.

The fact that I chose to believe in evidence instead of cheering and praying for something without evidence (just like religion) just makes me less prone for big disappointments.

ps: I still have not seeing the lotion. Let's wait for the summer.