Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some friends in the Brotzu trial say the lotion work with both alopecia (areata and Androgenetic Alopecia), but for legal matters no photo.

How long did/are they using it? What kind of results did/do they see? Regrowth? Hairloss stop? Regrowth on slick bald, but not more than 5 years old areas?

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if the Italian mafia have caught wind of this? They would be mad pissed with Brotzu if it didn't work lol.

Youngerman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys he's talking trial group meaning the group buy. We're all receiving our shipment in about 3 weeks to a month.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
The shipping is a valid concern not in supply/demand, because even if it works, you may not be able to get it.

For example, if you're like me and you live in Canada, you're screwed. The US branch of FIDIA only distributes 3 products and the only one you can get without a prescription is the Vaginal Hydrating Gel, but they don't ship outside of the US.

The US is too big of a market, with the biggest GDP, i dont see why they would skip out on this, unless pharma lobbied for it to be banned. :)

Otherwise I live in Canada, if you're in any major city, you should be just a short drive from the border. I have a friend in the states, I'll just order decades of that sh*t to his place.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading in an interview with Dr. Brotzu he said that after 2 or more years of once daily application, it would be possible to do twice weekly maintenance applications.

I wonder how this is possible since with finisteride and minoxidil you need to keep taking/applying it every day for it to work.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Liposomal delivery.
I remember reading in an interview with Dr. Brotzu he said that after 2 or more years of once daily application, it would be possible to do twice weekly maintenance applications.

I wonder how this is possible since with finisteride and minoxidil you need to keep taking/applying it every day for it to work.

TJT

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone, especially Swoop determine if this treatment would actually be free of side-effects based on the ingredients and mode of action? Are we sure it won't go systemic like Finasteride and cause similar effects? Anything that's a DHT suppressor which is what this sounded like when I read about it has me worried.
Thanks.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This question has been asked a hundred times, it does not lower DHT and will not cause sides like finasteride. They tested in women and children so that tells you it will not have finasteride like sides

TJT

My Regimen
Reaction score
This question has been asked a hundred times, it does not lower DHT and will not cause sides like finasteride. They tested in women and children so that tells you it will not have finasteride like sides

So what if they tested on women and children? The discussion some pages back actually leads me to believe it WOULD have sides. If you're preventing DHT from binding to the cells in the scalp then you're also preventing it binding elsewhere in the body since the S-Equol will have some systemic effect. Any time you mess with DHT's ability to bind it won't be an entirely localized effect and should have systemic effects to some degree.

papa pinrel

Reaction score
So what if they tested on women and children? The discussion some pages back actually leads me to believe it WOULD have sides. If you're preventing DHT from binding to the cells in the scalp then you're also preventing it binding elsewhere in the body since the S-Equol will have some systemic effect. Any time you mess with DHT's ability to bind it won't be an entirely localized effect and should have systemic effects to some degree.
+1 i am woried about it to, still have finasteride problems after 2 years of stopp take it.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a reason women and children don't take finasteride......

Nobody knows if equol will have a systemic effect if applied topically in this lotion, it's just speculation. No sides where reported and it was used on women and children so more than likely there are no sides. People are scaring themselves with no reason to

TJT

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that lower DHT will have far more obvious effects in men than in women, right?
The reason Finasteride is not allowed in women is due to the potential for pregnancy where lowered DHT can mess with the development of the fetus.
The fact that it binds to DHT suggests that it reduces the DHT available to bind anywhere in the body to some degree, even if applied topically. It's a simple cause-effect thing. Unless someone with a really good grasp on the mechanism can explain why this is not so. That's why I was hoping Swoop could contribute on this.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize that lower DHT will have far more obvious effects in men than in women, right?
The reason Finasteride is not allowed in women is due to the potential for pregnancy where lowered DHT can mess with the development of the fetus.
The fact that it binds to DHT suggests that it reduces the DHT available to bind anywhere in the body to some degree, even if applied topically. It's a simple cause-effect thing. Unless someone with a really good grasp on the mechanism can explain why this is not so. That's why I was hoping Swoop could contribute on this.

Jesus, let's wait for some more information before we start fretting over the complexities which we're not even sure of yet.

Youngerman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah chill out

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol people are ready to trample each other to death to get their hands on this sh*t

.....seems like the information we have on it is still rather limited