Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Mugry

My Regimen
Reaction score
When the product comes out, there's a possibility that demand exceeds supply. I might buy 20 lotions and sell the other 10 on eBay.
Hence I'm considering stockpiling and selling the excess on eBay.

I remember when Playstation 2 came out. Retail price: $500. eBay price: $5,000.

One mistake I look back on and regret is not selling them.

Elsa dolls from the Disney movie Frozen were selling for upwards of $10,000 on eBay, because Disney had not realized they had an iconic smash hit on their hands, they didn't manufacture enough toys ... f*****g Disney didn't manufacture enough toys.

Obviously, this won't be selling for $5,000.

I think you are overestimating the demand of this. General public will only become aware of this with some serious marketing/results. Only the niche hair forums people know about brotzu.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are overestimating the demand of this. General public will only become aware of this with some serious marketing/results. Only the niche hair forums people know about brotzu.

I agree only a fraction of hair loss sufferers have ever heard the name Brotzu. When we finally do hear from fidia and hear the results lots of people will just scoff at it and call bs. It would be hard for me to believe this if I saw it on some shelf and it promised 5 years of regrowth

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this lotion comes out and works it will spread like wildfire. This thread is buried pretty deep from public awareness and has over a quarter million views.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
If this lotion comes out and works it will spread like wildfire.
My thoughts too. In fact I'd be surprised if it makes it all the way to that point without going viral, at any point now it could.

A few months ago I went to see my doctor about Finasteride and didn't mention the Brotzu lotion to him he just commented that if they ever invented a hair loss cure that worked and had no side effects and was available for prescription on the NHS (free health care in the UK) the demand would be so great it would cripple the system with demand.
He my doctor said "I have no hair loss now and I'd use it, why not, I don't like the idea of losing my hair" that will be the mentality of every adult male on the planet.

Last edited:

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is my life right now. No srsly. My. Life. Others watch tv soaps and this, this is my thing.

Nah, but for real. I want to look in the mirror again, pull my hair back without checking whether it got worse or not. This would be a DREAM!

Don't disappoint me Brotzu, don't disappoint me.. And you guys: Don't give me hope if this is just another snake oil!

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was browsing the doctors name and found out that over a decade ago he was involved in trials for something called diabetic neuropathy using... you guessed it, pge1.

It's not too relevant but it shows it's not the first time Dr. Brotzu has been involved in trials using liposomal pge1 and in partnerships with pharmaceutical companies.

But if he has been playing around with pge1 liposomes for so long, how come he only noticed that it caused hair growth in 2010?

Dr. Brotzu also seemed confident about that former project, too. Not sure how it panned out but you can take a look at a piece about it here:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...ents-Liprostin-Results-Elderly-Diabetics-Rome

Last edited:

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My thoughts too. In fact I'd be surprised if it makes it all the way to that point without going viral, at any point now it could.

A few months ago I went to see my doctor about Finasteride and didn't mention the Brotzu lotion to him he just commented that if they ever invented a hair loss cure that worked and had no side effects and was available for prescription on the NHS (free health care in the UK) the demand would be so great it would cripple the system with demand.
He my doctor said "I have no hair loss now and I'd use it, why not, I don't like the idea of losing my hair" that will be the mentality of every adult male on the planet.

At some point this will be HUGE, I'm hoping it doesn't happen too soon. I wanna buy a year supply the day the lotion releases

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has the most views in part because it's the only hope for 2017.
At some point this will be HUGE, I'm hoping it doesn't happen too soon. I wanna buy a year supply the day the lotion releases

My big worry is it's released in Europe prior to being released in the USA.

I'd have to get European friends -- I have two close friends in Italy, one in France, one or two in Sweden -- to buy the lotion for me and mail it to me, and would have to arrange to bank transfer internationally, etc.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like all the optimism regarding this, but not to put a damper with regards to what people do for money...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...jamie-oliver-signs-frozen-meals-deal-with-br/

I never liked Jamie Oliver anyways

This is a different situation, if Brotzu produced and sold it himself I'd be very skeptical. The fact it was purchased by fidia means it's gotta work, cause if they wanted to sell snake oil they'd save money and throw something together themselves.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has the most views in part because it's the only hope for 2017.

My big worry is it's released in Europe prior to being released in the USA.

I'd have to get European friends -- I have two close friends in Italy, one in France, one or two in Sweden -- to buy the lotion for me and mail it to me, and would have to arrange to bank transfer internationally, etc.

I got paypal so it's not a huge concern for me, but it would make it inconvenient and more expensive if I gotta get it from europe. It will be up on ebay and there will be people doing pick-ups on forums the day it launches. I got my fingers crossed it launches in the USA at the same time, it very well could.

Johannes Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 22 but I've lost a lot the past 3 years when it started. I am afraid of taking Propecia so that was never an option. Only been using Nizorall and Rogaine.

Hoping this can be the cure for me.

What are you guys going to use to hold whatever you have till this comes out? (assuming it is indeed legit and will regrow hair)

I'm looking for potential treatment for my male pattern baldness.

Thanks guys and I hope this delivers.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 22 but I've lost a lot the past 3 years when it started. I am afraid of taking Propecia so that was never an option. Only been using Nizorall and Rogaine.

Hoping this can be the cure for me.

What are you guys going to use to hold whatever you have till this comes out? (assuming it is indeed legit and will regrow hair)

I'm looking for potential treatment for my male pattern baldness.

Thanks guys and I hope this delivers.

I'm just using finasteride, I will probably continue to use it even if brotzu lotion releases and works. This will probably replace min but I'm not confident it will replace finasteride.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With all the lurkers coming in to post I figured id start posting seeing as Ive been lurking since a year or so ago.

This product has me hyped so I thought id join in on the fun and start off with question that maybe one of you would be able to answer. Would I be able to import this into my country (australia) if it became available on ebay? Its labelled as a cosmetic which is great, its just that Australia has tight import regulations. My biggest fear is this becoming available, and working, while the govermnment confiscates it at the gates. Can anyone provide any clairifcation on the chances even if you dont know our import laws?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
My impression is that finance/business underestimate the potential consumer demand for hair loss products.

For example, RU 58851 was never developed through trials because the company thought there would be no profit in a safe and effective hair loss drug.

Doesnt RU have some major sides though?

If this lotion comes out and works it will spread like wildfire. This thread is buried pretty deep from public awareness and has over a quarter million views.

Agreed, baldies like us will be scrambling for this more desperately than a child for an elsa doll