Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

AUmarcus

My Regimen
Reaction score
With all the lurkers coming in to post I figured id start posting seeing as Ive been lurking since a year or so ago.

This product has me hyped so I thought id join in on the fun and start off with question that maybe one of you would be able to answer. Would I be able to import this into my country (australia) if it became available on ebay? Its labelled as a cosmetic which is great, its just that Australia has tight import regulations. My biggest fear is this becoming available, and working, while the govermnment confiscates it at the gates. Can anyone provide any clairifcation on the chances even if you dont know our import laws?

Im from Oz too.....I would think since its going to be labelled a cosmetic there shouldn't be any issues. Otherwise the situation would be similar to the US.....since our health regulators seem to mimic what the FDA does. As for this being available on ebay......I doubt it.....at least in the early stages.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I should've been more specific.

Do you notice any positive effects on your hair? Reduced shedding, regrowth, etc.

Thanks.

So far no, but it's only been a couple months and I have a different haircut so it's hard to tell.

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it a garanti that this product will come out ? I mean if fidia bought it seams like it would? The question is more if it works as good as it suppose or not..?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, you went too far.
you're discuusing the buying/shippment issue where at the moment we didn't have yet anything from FIDIA about efficiency/release date ...

let's wait and don't skip steps.

Thats true. If anything that is jinxing it ....

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, you went too far.
you're discuusing the buying/shippment issue where at the moment we didn't have yet anything from FIDIA about efficiency/release date ...

let's wait and don't skip steps.

The shipping is a valid concern not in supply/demand, because even if it works, you may not be able to get it.

For example, if you're like me and you live in Canada, you're screwed. The US branch of FIDIA only distributes 3 products and the only one you can get without a prescription is the Vaginal Hydrating Gel, but they don't ship outside of the US.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The shipping is a valid concern not in supply/demand, because even if it works, you may not be able to get it.

For example, if you're like me and you live in Canada, you're screwed. The US branch of FIDIA only distributes 3 products and the only one you can get without a prescription is the Vaginal Hydrating Gel, but they don't ship outside of the US.

Can you not drive across the border?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but who knows how far I'd have to drive to get it and what's to even say FIDIA USA will even distribute it?

Do you think, that Fidia would be so stupid to lose North America markets with working hairloss lotion? I doubt it. I even think, that the extra time they want is just preparation to hit several markets asap together. Market strategy is one thing, but plan how and where to distribute products is another thing.All only if the lotion really works.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm too happy to be italian righ now :)
In 2, 3 weeks, our trial group will begin the sperimentation with the lotion, maybe I will update some photo here...;)

nice , we have a new italian member here in the forum so you can help us to translate from italian.

any news / update from the italian forums about the brotzu lotion ?

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be more than happy if someone had friends in FIDIA trial group

Last edited:

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread has the most views in part because it's the only hope for 2017.

My big worry is it's released in Europe prior to being released in the USA.

I'd have to get European friends -- I have two close friends in Italy, one in France, one or two in Sweden -- to buy the lotion for me and mail it to me, and would have to arrange to bank transfer internationally, etc.

If this comes out I will buy it and send it to you. I visit Italy 10 times a year. Dont worry about that part, but I dont think it will be released for 5 months...:(

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score