Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys! Did you read this? It was published yesterday.

Comunque su un gruppo Facebook una tester (sembrerebbe ufficiale) dei trial (non ho capito se FIDIA o Brotzu) ha riferito che su di lei come su altre persone non ha fatto assolutamente nulla, definendola "acqua fresca".

However on a Facebook group a tester (it would seem official) of the trial (I did not understand if FIDIA or Brotzu) reported that on her as on other people she did absolutely nothing, calling her "fresh water".

Inserito il - 30 novembre 2017
Allora non travisiamo come al solito su questo forum, innanzitutto il tester era ed è affetto da alopecia universale e poi è stato trattato personalmente da Brotzu prima ancora che scoprissero che mancava il conservante, per cui, testuali parole, la mancanza del conservante ha reso la lozione acqua fresca, non che la lozione in se' sia acqua fresca. I problemi di conservazione da quel poco che ne sappiamo sono stati risolti, per cui niente panico.

Then we do not go over as usual on this forum, first the tester was and is suffering from universal alopecia and then it was personally treated by Brotzu before they found out that the preserver was missing, so, in verbal terms, the lack of preservative made the fresh water lotion, not that the lotion itself is fresh water. Conservation problems from that little we know have been solved, so no panic.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=252

@MrJolly16 So is it good news.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1st of december of 2017 and what do we have? Nothing. Interviews with the doctor without a pictutes to back up what he said and one update from fidia. Fidia try to ignore any way of communication about this lotion. And the call in 2-3 weeks should be right now, but since we get no news about it here the result is evident. Oh god Fidia! Why you are so active about all other stuff you produce and spam almost everyday some useless sh*t on twitter how sleep is important, how much it affect your life when you feel pain in knee etc. You know what affect your life more, than hurting knees in 50? Getting bald in 20s! Must resist urgency to kidnap some childen from the management of Fidia and threaten with scalping them if they won't give us our precious, that is hidden in their filthy little pocketsess!

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
1st of december of 2017 and what do we have? Nothing. Interviews with the doctor without a pictutes to back up what he said and one update from fidia. Fidia try to ignore any way of communication about this lotion. And the call in 2-3 weeks should be right now, but since we get no news about it here the result is evident. Oh god Fidia! Why you are so active about all other stuff you produce and spam almost everyday some useless sh*t on twitter how sleep is important, how much it affect your life when you feel pain in knee etc. You know what affect your life more, than hurting knees in 50? Getting bald in 20s! Must resist urgency to kidnap some childen from the management of Fidia and threaten with scalping them if they won't give us our precious, that is hidden in their filthy little pocketsess!
Let's kidnap Fidia employees children and feed them finasteride

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are like most reputable companies that do not divulge offical information about products that are under going trials until all data is gathered and a final decision has been met. They specifically said potential product candidate being completed by 2018, it's currently 2017, sh*t is still ongoing. I'm assured that if they decided to stop development of the product they would release some statement or memo solely to get people to stop continuously calling their line over and over.

br1

Reaction score

Try to think.. Why is that??

1) Because they have a cure for hairloss.
2) Because they have NOTHING.

br1

Reaction score
Pathetic is we are in 2018 we only have "prehistoric" drugs with a lot of side effects and daily application and poor results: Finasteride and Minoxidil.

Exactly. But being in constant state of denial, won't help.

"brotzu lotion" ... give me a break..

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is that @Royaume guy, who said "in three weeks, we'll see.. it's almost December.."

Pathetic...

He's busy on another thread saying that JAK inhibitors works on Androgenetic Alopecia without backing up his claim...the fact is, he can't back it up because there has been zero published proof or anecdotal facts that this will work on Androgenetic Alopecia

Reactions: br1

br1

Reaction score
He's busy on another thread saying that JAK inhibitors works on Androgenetic Alopecia without backing up his claim...the fact is, he can't back it up because there has been zero published proof or anecdotal facts that this will work on Androgenetic Alopecia
Wishful thinking.

Side effect of balding.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to think.. Why is that??

1) Because they have a cure for hairloss.
2) Because they have NOTHING.
Honestly I do am out of the brotzu hype train. Since fidia is quite active on social media and try to promotes itself, that they are super progressive. I doubt that if they had some great results they wouldnt do any announcement about it. They still payed for it being patented. So maybe it will be good for people with not that agressive Androgenetic Alopecia. Deep inside I still want to believe in it as a vellus to thick hair changer, but all that long silence is in my eyes sign of things going badly.

br1

Reaction score
Honestly I do am out of the brotzu hype train. Since fidia is quite active on social media and try to promotes itself, that they are super progressive. I doubt that if they had some great results they wouldnt do any announcement about it. They still payed for it being patented. So maybe it will be good for people with not that agressive Androgenetic Alopecia. Deep inside I still want to believe in it as a vellus to thick hair changer, but all that long silence is in my eyes sign of things going badly.
things going baldly

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe they are like most reputable companies that do not divulge offical information about products that are under going trials until all data is gathered and a final decision has been met. They specifically said potential product candidate being completed by 2018, it's currently 2017, sh*t is still ongoing. I'm assured that if they decided to stop development of the product they would release some statement or memo solely to get people to stop continuously calling their line over and over.
Well the last change of documents for patent is I think from april and it was probably just additional infos oo the formula. So they have their completed lotion for more than a half year 100%. In that time they also must already know if it works or not. And most of other their products were announce also before release probably still in development. Dont you think, that if they made new about vagina cream to be released they would not give some announcement about working hair loss lotion?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense I get your disagreement and that you are protecting the lotion. What I dont get is, why you hide behind dislikes instead of backing up your opponent ideas.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh.. wrong thread.

Just hope for good results. Be positive and soon we will know the final answer after more than 600 pages. Hair loss history will probably change in 2018.

Same goes for the JAK inhibitors thread dude, we still have not a single proof this will be effective for Androgenetic Alopecia, i'll start hoping when i'll see the first one, in the meantime i prefer to stay sceptical for my own mental equilibrium