Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dreamt that I was being chased by Gollum last night.

What does this mean?

Gollum is the worst baldie example. He was beautiful, rich and well social integrated. Not to forget he was able to get every pussy he wanted.

Then he stsrted to bald... became ugly, and a thief and murder, was totally isolated and shizophrenic until he finally fell into a volcano.

So you see you got chased by a symbol for your own baldness.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gollum is the worst baldie example. He was beautiful, rich and well social integrated. Not to forget he was able to get every pussy he wanted.

Then he stsrted to bald... became ugly, and a thief and murder, was totally isolated and shizophrenic until he finally fell into a volcano.

So you see you got chased by a symbol for your own baldness.

I really hope I don't turn into Gollum.
I mean, I still look good, but if my looks start to Gollumanize soon, I don't know what I'd do.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t have advices for the first steps of balding/gollumanisation but one advic I have for you: if you see a golden ring falling into a volcano with f*****g hot lava...DONT! I repeat DONT Jump after it!

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on ieson yesterday said that they had heard on a Facebook group, a tester in the trials spoke out (didn't say if it was Areata or Androgenetic Alopecia) and the lotion did absolutely nothing for them along with others in the trial...

EDIT: It was actually said today..

It was areata and it was the first Dr's version with conservation issues, they say
That guy's mentally challenged and cannot report a correct information

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Youve all put my mind at ease. And i completely forgot about placebo group... lol

Back to living in healthy Hairloss denial and hope.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading that italian forum....the tester that spoke out appear to be a girl and she suffered from alopecia universalis.
Moreover, they say, she used an old version of the lotion...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMPORTANT UPDATE

2vvROVQ.png

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Did you read this? It was published yesterday.

Comunque su un gruppo Facebook una tester (sembrerebbe ufficiale) dei trial (non ho capito se FIDIA o Brotzu) ha riferito che su di lei come su altre persone non ha fatto assolutamente nulla, definendola "acqua fresca".

However on a Facebook group a tester (it would seem official) of the trial (I did not understand if FIDIA or Brotzu) reported that on her as on other people she did absolutely nothing, calling her "fresh water".

Inserito il - 30 novembre 2017
Allora non travisiamo come al solito su questo forum, innanzitutto il tester era ed è affetto da alopecia universale e poi è stato trattato personalmente da Brotzu prima ancora che scoprissero che mancava il conservante, per cui, testuali parole, la mancanza del conservante ha reso la lozione acqua fresca, non che la lozione in se' sia acqua fresca. I problemi di conservazione da quel poco che ne sappiamo sono stati risolti, per cui niente panico.

Then we do not go over as usual on this forum, first the tester was and is suffering from universal alopecia and then it was personally treated by Brotzu before they found out that the preserver was missing, so, in verbal terms, the lack of preservative made the fresh water lotion, not that the lotion itself is fresh water. Conservation problems from that little we know have been solved, so no panic.

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=252