Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? I was just saying the same sh*t over and over again like everyone else does in this thread?

Rabbling for 6 years now, i'm proud of you mate

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right back at ya, mate. 1131 rabble rabble rabble Messages under your belt

Lol, this was not sarcastic, for me i would say 50/50 shitposts and actual debates with studies backups
Maybe 40/60 or 60/40, who f*****g cares

Not on this thread tho, my 50 max posts on this thread are pure shitpostings, this thread is a dumpster now anyway, sould be delete to start a new one with "on market in 2018" LEL

Last edited:

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
@Jonnyyy, please don’t dislike this post. My status on this forum is all I have left in life. I cannot abide this loss, too. Please look into the most effective carminative you can, and proceed to insert it into your ear with the greatest care; try, for me Jonnyyy, to get that all the way to your brain. I’m begging you. This is our only chance at saving my reputation on the forum. And thanks, Jonnyyy; I hope your head feels some relief.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jonnyyy, please don’t dislike this post. My status on this forum is all I have left in life. I cannot abide this loss, too. Please look into the most effective carminative you can, and proceed to insert it into your ear with the greatest care; try, for me Jonnyyy, to get that all the way to your brain. I’m begging you. This is our only chance at saving my reputation on the forum. And thanks, Jonnyyy; I hope your head feels some relief.
^This is an example of shitty genes, bald and autistic.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone at ieson or somewhere else called again?

I know it can be discussed whether the 2-3 weeks claim has any evidence behind it, but at least the mod could call again and say that 3 weeks ago, someone said to call again in 3 weeks.

Iam just curious what they would reply.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on ieson yesterday said that they had heard on a Facebook group, a tester in the trials spoke out (didn't say if it was Areata or Androgenetic Alopecia) and the lotion did absolutely nothing for them along with others in the trial...

EDIT: It was actually said today..

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on ieson yesterday said that they had heard on a Facebook group, a tester in the trials spoke out (didn't say if it was Areata or Androgenetic Alopecia) and the lotion did absolutely nothing for them along with others in the trial...

How bad was areata and how long it lasted? AA woman with old AA said the same thing.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My third cousins barber (Norwood 2 by the way) friends sisters lawyer in law, stated that Brotzu will be released with in a month or so. All these rumors and speculation is annoying bullshit.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My third cousins barber (Norwood 2 by the way) friends sisters lawyer in law, stated that Brotzu will be released with in a month or so. All these rumors and speculation is annoying bullshit.
It's not hard to lie to f*** with people. In fact, I love it. I love to troll in real life. I love to laugh at people being so easily tricked, I f*****g laugh at them if I trick them and this laughter coming from messing with their emotions is the greatest psychological please I've ever experienced. I'm a sociopath.

I agree with what was mentioned before until FIDIA says something themselves, everything is just pure bullshit speculation. How can you say that March statement is true, I can easily edit and fake all the conversations by messing with website script on Firefox. Even entire SMS messages can be faked to f*** people up, but I will not be sharing today my lessons on how to become an evil peace of sh*t.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

In Fidia's patent there were 4 different versions of the lotion, and 2 of them basically did nothing. That's why they're running tests for efficacy. The trials are a mystery because Fidia apparently wants to keep us in the dark so who knows what the hell is really going on

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not hard to lie to f*** with people. In fact, I love it. I love to troll in real life. I love to laugh at people being so easily tricked, I f*****g laugh at them if I trick them and this laughter coming from messing with their emotions is the greatest psychological please I've ever experienced. I'm a sociopath.

I agree with what was mentioned before until FIDIA says something themselves, everything is just pure bullshit speculation. How can you say that March statement is true, I can easily edit and fake all the conversations by messing with website script on Firefox. Even entire SMS messages can be faked to f*** people up, but I will not be sharing today my lessons on how to become an evil peace of sh*t.

Find a hobby you jobless piece of trash